After Abhi Who Needs Dadi's Cough Syrup Badly? - Page 2

Poll

After Abhi Who Needs Dadi's Cough Syrup Badly?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Chahanya

Purab needs it

He then needs to climb on the tanki and clear the MU with his Basanti(BB)

exactly when hes not in his sense then only he can do the bit of man handling and maybe we can have an intense scene b/w RaBul ❤️
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dekhiki

I like that you included Raj in the list, I'm intrigued about this character. I don't think anybody should resort to cough syrup (yeah yeah I'm a killjoy 😛) but if you have to live with Mitali as your wife, Taiji as your mom, and a family that in general doesn't understand your principles...well, surely he needs something.

Then again this is the man who lost his kids in a park...😆

😆
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dekhiki

I like that you included Raj in the list, I'm intrigued about this character. I don't think anybody should resort to cough syrup (yeah yeah I'm a killjoy 😛) but if you have to live with Mitali as your wife, Taiji as your mom, and a family that in general doesn't understand your principles...well, surely he needs something.

Then again this is the man who lost his kids in a park...😆

i really dont trust him 😆 for sure i think he is nt so ujala safed as he is shwn nw 😆 givn d character he is playing in yhm 🤢 nd his im saint attitude sounds fishy...nd abhi's bro is suppise to b neg nd akash is an idiot nt neg 😕 so high chance of this guy bieng d biggest villian for pragya 🥱
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i vote for pragya even though she isn't a choice in the poll...i think it would be nice to see her lighten up and laugh & have sweet scenes of Abhi taking care of her
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
the winner from the poll is Purab...which i think very soon he will hit the bar becos of BB
but the runners up is Pragya...well we will have this scenes for sure...its ekta's fav...priya was drunk in BALH...ankita was drunk in PR...ishita was drunk in YHM...so pragya will not be left behind...its the most awaiting scene...
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chahanya

Purab needs it

He then needs to climb on the tanki and clear the MU with his Basanti(BB)

I actually want to see something like that on show. Abhiyga both had this now purab 😆
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Purab for sure !!