Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mannat.urwish thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
awsome fic πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ i just completed reading it today and it it ver nice.i loved it.
cont soon 😊 😊 😊 and ya don't make isha bad.
x_Roxy_x thumbnail
arite ill defo cont this i-f 2
jus wait i have to read and
think about what to write
sryyy
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: x_Roxy_x

arite ill defo cont this i-f 2
jus wait i have to read and
think about what to write
sryyy

waitinπŸ˜†

x_Roxy_x thumbnail

Chapter Seven

Angad saw Raksha from a corner of eye why was angad so nervous he finally got the girl he loved but he was afraid of losing her he would do anything to get rid of her and for his love. Angad went and drove to the beach he was thinking of a plan something that could distract raksha, meanwhile kripa was walking with raksha looking for angad just then kripa got a call from angad." Baby where are you just left without even informing me by the way my friend is here for 3 days only". "Sorry hunny but I have to go of the country ill be back in like 4 days ok love you bye will miss you" he put the phone down and kept on driving meanwhile kripa was wondering why was he acting so weird raksha left and her kripa. Angad went on a plane he went to visit his friends.

Preview:nothng

I no this part sucked but I was in a hurry I got rid angad but raksha will leave soon.She will be back nd ye probably in the 6 more chapters I might end this ff.

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Moderator's Note:
Topic closed upon author's request.