blah_blah thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
nisha!!!!!

awesome part!!!!!!
loved it!!!! πŸ‘
x_Roxy_x thumbnail

Chapter Two

The plane was about to land after 20 minutes the plane landed angad and kripa got off the plane kripa went to get her luggage meanwhile angad was waiting for his suitcase. After 20 minutes later angad got his sutitcase and kripa was waiting for him.

"God you take forever let me guess you were flirting with a girl" she was really angry.

"woah hunny chill my suitcase took forever for coming jeez think before you say something".

"Yeah yeah whatever".

They both walked the door slided open there were two people standing one was ishi Angad's sister and

Kripa's friend there stood jay kripa's boyfriend. Kripa put all her luggage on angad and she ran to Jay.

"jayyy my baby I missed you so much". She ran up to him and gave him a kiss.

"Heyy even I missed my sweetheart so how was your flight are you hungry anyways let's go".

Kripa took her suitcases and went with jay she didn't even bothered to talk to angad he was sad.

"Bhaiyaaa I missed you so much don't leave again please" giving her brother a big hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Don't worry ishq Im not going anywhere lets get home"? Angad got his suitcase left with ishi he put

Suitcases in the car and they both drove off angad fell asleep. They finally reached home ishi woke up angad

He got his things and rings the door bell just then Prithvi opened the door.

"Angad hey man I missed you same with your bhabhi welcome home by the way you have 146 messages from some girl name Amy". Angad got pretty nervous he didn't want anyone finding out about amy was his

Girlfriend.

"Yeah thanks man im gone". Angad smiled and went upstairs locked his room.

He phoned Amy talked for hours and hours with her after that he took a shower got ready went to pick a girl name Shannon they both were headed to a club. Meanwhile back Prithvi had whole pile of bills he took out the phone bill he was shocked he saw all these phone calls they were all called from united states Prithvi was like what the hell.

"Anna who is making these phone calls to the states we have no friend's relatives etc"

"I don't know Hun call the phone company I guess"

Meanwhile angad went inside the club he saw jay and Kripa dancing angad got a drink started drinking he was getting angry he saw how jay was touching her they way he was grinding on her.

Angad took Shannon on the dance floor started dancing close kripa got tired and went off.

"you want anything to drink"

"yeah vodka mixed with coke"

Just then jay got a phone call he went to attended he came back he was kinda worried.

"krips we need to talk"

"sure go ahead tell me"

"I need to be in austraila for atleast a year" he was worried.

"what why" kripa was shocked.

"its for business"jay said with calmly.

"you know what to hell with your business you never have time for me all you do is make excuses you know what im done we are so over so bye jay now will you get out my life" kripa slapped him and left.. jay was shocked kripa went outside took her purse got a lighter took out a cigarette and smoked, jay went left he was

going to leave kripa alone for a few days. Angad was busy inside dancing he noticed kripa wasn't there. He left Shannon he got his drink and left he saw Kripa smoking he was shocked and confused he went and sat

with her.

"kripa first of all why are you smoking and tears in your eyes tell me" he was concerned

"just leave me alone angad why should you care if anything happens to me" kripa was really angry.

"kripa I care because. . ."he couldn't say it.

"Because what you like to see me hurt crying" she said sarcastically while smoking.

"kripa your mad you know of course I care because you're my bestfriend"

"angad can I get hug"

"of course kripa"

Angad had hold kripa while kripa was crying they both were walking down just then a strong wind blew kripa's hair flew everywhere and the rain started falling kripa loved the rain.

"oh my god angad rain I want to dance"she started screaming.

"alright ill dance with you" calming her down.

(the song was summer rain)

He took her hand put his hand on her waist and she put his hand on his neck slowly put her head on his chest both were dancing.

Whispering our goodbyes
Waiting for a train
I was dancing with my baby
In the summer rain
I can hear him saying
Nothing will change
Come dance with me baby
In the summer rain
I remember the rain on our skin
And his kisses hotter than the Santa Ana winds
Whispering our goodbyes
Waiting for a train
In the summer rain
I remember laughing 'till we almost cried
There at the station that night
I remember looking in his eyes.

He twirled her around slowly.

Chorus
Oh my love it's you that I dream of
Oh my love since that day
Somewhere in my heart I'm always
Dancing with you in the summer rain
Doesn't matter what I do now
Doesn't matter what I say
Somwhere in my heart I'm always
Dancing with you in the summer rain.

I can hear the whistle
Military train
In the summer rain
I can hear him singing
Ooh "Love Is Strange"
Come dance with me baby
In the summer rain
I remember the rain pouring down
And we poured our hearts out
As the train pulled out
I can see my baby
Waving from the train
It was the last time that I saw him
In the summer rain

Both were starring into each other and dancing moving slowly.

Everytime I see the lightening
Everytime I hear the thunder
Everytime I close the window
When this happens in the summer
Oh the night is so inviting
I can feel that you are so close
I can feel you when the wind blows
Blows right through my heart.

He slowly kept on moving around.

Every night and every day now
Though I know you've gone away
Somewhere in my heart I'm always
Dancing with you in the summer rain.

He leaned forward and they both kissed he didn't understand why she didn't understand why

But they couldn't stop angad kissed many girls but with kripa it was different he justed this

Moment to stay his heart was beating faster he didn't want to but slowly deep down

He was falling in love with Kripa.

Afterwhile he pulled apart kripa had just ran away angad went after her,

"Angad don't do this to me don't play with my feelings". She was walking away.

"kripa I wont do anything that will hurt you know that I cant help it everytime

I see you all I want to do is kiss you hold you something funny happens my

Heart starts beating faster".

"then hold me let me forgot all the pain he has given me with you I feel as nothing happened to me".

Angad didn't understand but kripa did she had completely fallin in love with angad. He took carried in

The car and drove to her hotel.

"bye kripa ill see you tomorrow"

Kripa didn't answer instead she pulled him into a kiss closed the door turned off the lights.

Preview: A new character time for kripa's plan into action

Hope you like it ill update on Friday everyday please leave comments.

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kripa's plan into action???? im lost.. well good job and continue soooon.. wonder who the new charecter is...
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
just read it
fabulous ff
loved it
cont soon
kripa's plan in2 action???? confused πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• is she plannin 2 hurt angad or something πŸ˜•
blah_blah thumbnail
awesome part jaanu!!!!
loved it!!!

kripa has a plan??
i wonder what it is! πŸ˜•
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg is all this a plan.....breakin up with jay....hookin up with angad??? but still veryyyy gooooood paartttt πŸ‘
x_Roxy_x thumbnail

Chapter Three

It was morning angad didn't realize until now he had slept with Kripa he saw her she

Was the beautiful person ever but he knew it was wrong his cell phone rang it was

His brother he had left her kissed her on the forehead and left. Kripa got up remembering

What had happened she quickly got dressed she had to pick up someone she got ready

Locked her door and went downstairs to her car. Her friend was coming today. Kripa was

Waiting for him just then we see a guy wearing a guess shirt and gap pants spiked up

Hair had brown hair it was none other then Kunal.

"kripa my princess how are you". He gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek

"Kunal my prince im fine finally after 2 years we meet im so happy let's go"

Kunal and kripa went they went to his room.

"so how's your friend angad"

"don't talk about him I don't understand kunal he always wants to kiss me he is saying

He doesn't love me I don't get it I have tried everything"

"krips I have a plan"

"what is it". She questioned him.

"you and I will pretend to date etc you know the jealousy thing and you will not talk to him for a week". He gave her a smirk.

"oh my prince you rock wait what about nimmo she is gonna be cool with it right". She started worrying.

"don't worry about her I explained to her anyways I want to sleep so goodnight"

Preview: kripa doenst talk to angad for a 1 week lets see what happens.

blah_blah thumbnail
awesome part!!!

i wonder what happens!!!
will he get jelous? πŸ˜†