Main Na Bhoolungi, May 30, 2014, Written Update

paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Main Na Bhoolongi

May 30, 2014

Written Update

Meddy comes home, Adi and Samaira are getting married, Meddy calls her dad, everyone is shocked looking at her, Jay says Oh god, Madhu didi ran away from mental asylum and came here, we have to do something, Meddy is asking what's going on here, and she asks Adi what are you doing here? I was waiting for you in the office, we had an important Meeting, Adi please become serious now, she tells Mahanto, I told you to send Adi office, clients were waiting for him. Everyone is shocked. Adi is confused, Meddy says why are you decked up? Is there a Pooja at home? Why didn't anyone tell me. Jay says we should call mental hospital. She tells Jay you look big boy now, when did it happen? Jay goes to call doctor. Ward boys from hospital comes there to take Meddy, Meddy says I have to go to office, don't take me. Samaira is thinking, Meddy you are trying to act smart but wait and see how I am using this to my benefit.

Samaira stops ward boys and says meddy will stay at home, we'll take care of her with love, Meddy clings samaira from behind and smiles and thinks S is digging her own grave.  Mahanto asks doctor to leave and says thanks to Samaira, S says now I'm like your daughter, I can't see anyone unhappy. Meddy smiles like a crazy girl and hugs her dad. Pandit asks them to continue with the rituals. Meddy says I want sit behind Adi. She lights fire to Samairas saree pallu, Adi-Samaira are taking Phere, someone says fire, Avinash tries to stop the fire, Meddy says let it be, let her die. Jay says Dad I told you she has go to hospital. Meddy faints. Sunaina takes Meddy to her room.

Sudha is worried for Shikha, Mahi says don't worry, shikha is very close to her target.

Samaira is crying as Avinash is hurt, Pandit says we have to continue with the rituals. Shikha and Avinash are going in the past, FB of Shikha- Sameer wedding.

They all go to see Meddy to her room, Jay says we have to send her to hospital, Samaira says no I will take care of her now. Meddy is thinking, what is going on with Shikha? Anyways you are saved today but not again, I'm going to kill you.

Sunaina takes Samaira with her and gives her very expensive set, and says this we give to our daughter. Samaira refuses and says this should be given to Meddy or Arya, not me. Sunaina says you are like adaughter to me, the ways you took care of Arnav and the rest of the family, only daughter can do such a thing.

Meddy is thinking about kill, Samaira comes there and says I wanted you to see me marrying Adi, you had sent Adi to marry me before and ruined my life now I will do the same thing to you.

Precap: Samaira says you wanted burn me, now I will do the same and she lights the lighter.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank u for the update, Pallavi ðŸĪ—

I have no freaking clue how Shikha would tolerate Aditya now when she even despises him touching her..    ðŸĪĒ
Minionite thumbnail
Eh...it was a so-so episode though the precap is quite interesting.
Thanks for the WU!
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Shreya Kuch nai honaa kal.. 😆
You know na Shikha is TOO NICE to harm Maddy... ðŸĪĒ
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks paljay for detailed WU.    I now wish that show had not got an extension of 4 months.   Two months would have been tolerable 
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Shreya Kuch nai honaa kal.. 😆
You know na Shikha is TOO NICE to harm Maddy... ðŸĪĒ

Ha! So you think! The precap showed her setting fire to Maddy's sari.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Ha! So you think! The precap showed her setting fire to Maddy's sari.</font>

HAWWW REALLY?? ðŸ˜ē
*runs to watch precap on TV*

😆 😆
Minionite thumbnail
^ Yes really! I was shocked as well, but they actually showed the fire from the lighter touch the sari's pallu. So she actually does it! ðŸ˜ē
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
^^ or someone comes into the room and she has to stop! OR she stops herself and we hear another lecture on 'acchaaai and buraai' ðŸĪŠ
Minionite thumbnail
I doubt she can stop once the flames actually engulf the sari. From what I saw in the precap the flames were actually starting up the pallu. So maybe she's setting out to prove Madhu mad or doing a little bit of tit for tat.
But we'll see. The precaps do turn out to be misleading sometimes and even the camera angle could be misleading. ðŸ˜†