Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Anapneo3003

Reswa😛

------------------------------
Heylooo There🤗
So finally m editing soonish this tym🤣🤣🤣

Its alright aishuu..i never mind the time people comment.Early or lately
MINDBLOWING update as ALWAYZZ☺️

Judge my work on the basis of coloring because the styles are not worthy enough eehh :/ 

WAT😲ur styles r not worthy enough😳R U KIDDING ME😲😳

ur styles and coloring r FREAKING BRILLIANTand i'll continue commenting based on that 🤣🤣

Hahaha i think i got enough of galliss for this line and bas you were the only person left :| Yeah please 

Now coming to the update😛

Gossip Girl : No idea abt this show though or the actors😆but the creations on them r absolutely STUNNING👏the texture used is wow❤️loved d style of this siggy😊

Thats a show which used to air on 2007-2012🤓Thanksss aishu

GG gang : Cool stuffs again and BRILLIANT coloring

These r adorable😊

https://i.imgur.com/V3QGZIc.png Simple yet BEAUTIFUL

https://i.imgur.com/vFDkjZZ.png This one s WOW☺️d b/w ones in the middle makes this siggy even more AMAZING😎

Bipasha Stuffs : LOVE the coloring in the Bipasha stuffs and d light thing in the middle images looks  NICE😳

Ahaha this middle thing everyone's praising chalo im successful on that lighinting effect :P

Tamasha : Agreed abt their chemistry☺️I absolutely adored and loved them n YJHD😛cant wait for this movie d trailer looks goodand ur stuffs on them s GORGEOUS❤️uff especiallyy d avisi want them stacked😒if possi😒especially these ones😳
☺️☺️

Yeah im big time RD fan and indeed this movie,im waiting to watch bt somewhere it gives me anjaana-anjaani vibes apart from that the songs are really awesome and the pair is sexy. You sud get them stacked by some one else bc i trust myself that i wud forget LOL but see if i cud stack them for you :))

Niti and Manan : FANTASTIC stuffs⭐️loved d coloring of the manan gifs😳ur gifs r to die for ☺️
FREAKING AWESOME😊and d icons r beautifully colored and cropped😊

Thank you.:)))

Keep ROCKING Dipzzz🥳

Waiting for the nxt update😛🤣

Next update is always a myth or say mystery for me and for everyone. No one knows when it wud pop out🤣

Ciaoo🤗

Love uuu🤗

-----Aishu-----

P. S Did i mention that i got to comment in the 1st pg this tym🥳lucky meee😎
Hahahahaha lucky girl right.Common dance then aishu :)😆Idk whats this 1st page thing is but its always amazing to comment on 1st right :))

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Dips..

LMFAO Yup its the truth of indian tv🤣
Oh yes we all have been loving something and work makes us so busy that we can't just accomplish those.But still Aishu writing is like very big,if god has given a % to me na what not i cud have jot down until now🤣Oh sweetiepie thanks. Love you too :) :*

@bold bang on
ha ha i can understand🤣🤣
they give lots to write but d deadline to submit wil b very lessas if v have extra pair of hands
we shld make those ppl to write once🤣d professors or teachers i mean😆
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

YUSS its amazingg😎and its very hard to comment in d 1st pg of ur gallery unless i plan to stalk wen u update🤣🤣
And d gifs teek hai i'll ask someone to stack hereand yuss i love their pairing
Gossip girl - ohh okkayyy i havent watched any english shows much and i have planned to start watching some finite series or something so if u have any suggestions jus lemme know😳will watch them😊
Hopefully d nxt update pops out soon🤣
Ciao🤗
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Anapneo3003

YUSS its amazingg😎and its very hard to comment in d 1st pg of ur gallery unless i plan to stalk wen u update🤣🤣
And d gifs teek hai i'll ask someone to stack hereand yuss i love their pairing
Gossip girl - ohh okkayyy i havent watched any english shows much and i have planned to start watching some finite series or something so if u have any suggestions jus lemme know😳will watch them😊
Hopefully d nxt update pops out soon🤣
Ciao🤗

Its very rare that i get an opportunity to comment on first page even if im stalking :P Its that i end up so late on IF that all the pages are filled and im the first person to comment from last🤣Acha you stalk my update waaoo🤣 
Acha i see you stack the gifs great yaar bc always forgot the stack req so its better to do it yourself or by anyone.
If you are planning anyday to see any english series do leave me a PM, i will suggest few i know are good.
Well the next update will be in 1-2 days itself.See i told you i don't have a timing to pop it.
Ciao :))) love :)🤗
Dipssss thumbnail

Firstly Happy Diwali everyone!! May this festival fills prosperity,happiness in your lives. :) Though its one or two days to go yet wishing you in advance!! Have a nice and safe one.

Secondly, I've decided to give short updates from now on as i cannot cope up with huge updates as its not at all being possible to make edits and graphics in my too much busy schedule of mine plus I felt that "quality matters over quantity" so its like less quality stuffs rather than a crappie bulk.

Park Min Young

Healer

KaSh

Shilpa Anand

Bollywood

Hum Tum

different version

Bajirao Mastani

Template inspiration :  baarish-barkha@tumblr :)

Deepika Padukone

b/w version

Alia Bhatt

This set is much much annoying due to its quality xx yet posting i don't know why.

A Walk to Remember

the end
Like and comment karo and mujhpe pyar barsao since diwali is the season of spreading love jeez..

Edited by Dips.. - 8 years ago
Dipssss thumbnail
Gallery Updated. PMs will be sent asap.
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Edited.
Hey Diprana! (:

Quality matters over quantity, very true. Besides, such appropriate length of updates are healthy for my internet/browser. So, I don't mind this pattern at all. 😆 I absolutely adore your coloring skills. Your coloring is never too loud or too dull, its always right on every note. The Asian/Healer stuff looks amazing. The choice of textures is so pretty and the coloring goes just right with it. The layout of the KaSh gif set is brilliant one, the selective coloring (color+bw) makes it look all the more good. Special mention to your text/font skills too. Shilpa's edit is a great way to show how one could incorporate so many different pictures in one frame and make it look so darn pretty. The boxed icons style looks super with two pictures blending on the left corner looks super! Hum-tum edits look stunning, the precise background elimination of pictures makes these edits top-notch stuff. Also, the coloring and the textures add to its charm. BM edits are brilliant, again, the template/layout of the first one is totally praise worthy. Deepika and Alia stuff has to be my favourites in the update, they're such excellent pieces of work that I can't help but marvel at its brilliance. The textures, background elimination, the text, the style, the coloring, the placement of pictures, gif's clarity, you nailed every aspect there is to them. AWTR edit is very impressive too, brilliantly done. 

Fine, fine work! 
Edited by .annihilation. - 8 years ago
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I need time to form coherent sentences. I can't deal with this beauty.
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Dips brilliant update.
I miss DMG now. 
BM siggy is so awesome especially Dipla in it. 
Alia siggy n icons are also nice. 
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Nyc ones
Loved DP n Bajirao Mastani stuffs
thanks 4 pm