Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Week 1

Whole family is informed about the lift accident of Usman Abdullah. They all rush to the hospital and find that Usman is in OT. Outside OT there is a big tension mixed worry scenario and Suraiyah accuses Aaliya for the accident. Usman is shifted to ICU. Zain asks doctor about Usman over and over again and asks if he can meet him. On getting a NO, he ends up in ICU through a window. He talks his heart out while holding his hand and recites duas given by Aaliya.

Doctors inform the family that Usman is alive, but with spinal cord damage has got paralysis and is shifted to other room where they may meet him. Usman is brought home on a wheelchair, paralytic and is wished A Father's Day. Everyone is lost between the difference between today and the beautiful past. SHubana and Ghulam also arrive to see USman. Aaliya consoles broken Zain by telling that he is the only medicine for Usman and she would always stand beside him as his strength.

Shazia tries to brainwash Suraiyah about Aaliya and her family. Zain and Fahad reach the hotel to attend an important meeting on place of Usman. Zain scolds the staff for being so careless. Inspector says he is sorry about Usman's accident and will find the culprit soon. Suraiyah asks Shubana to leave Barkat Villa and accuses Aaliya for the accident openly. Aaliya tries to explain that why she sent Usman to the hotel. Soon Inspector arrives with the belongings of Suspect and CCTV footage where Zubair enters into the lift and after few minutes comes back without using lift followed by Usman entering into the lift and meeting accident. Zain angrily holds Zubair's collar. Zubair says he admits Usman as his Idol and he can answer all of their questions. Surayya slaps him and says he did it because they caught him red-handed sleeping with Aaliya.

Inspector informs Zubair that it is his court hearing today. Aaliya goes to meet Zubair to meet him. He asks her to go back before things get out of control. Rehan Khan is the new entrant as a Government Lawyer for Zubair's case. Zain tells Usman that police arrested Zubair though he does not believe Zubair can do it. When Aaliya comes back to home she is asked where she had been. Zain says that he sent for some important thing. In room Aaliya tells that she went to meet Zubair, and Zain is sad hearing that.

Shazia and Nafeesa get to know that Aaliya went to meet Zubair, they inform Suraiyah. Rehan comes to Barkat Villa with Badi Phoopi saying that to bail Rehan out they need 4 lacs in 12 hours. Suraiyah says that nobody from this house would help them. But Aaliya says she would as itsa good deed to help needy. Suraiyah asks Zain if he would support the man who tried to kill Usman and he refuses doing so. Surayya asks Rehan to leave and announces if Aaliya steps out of this house to help Zubair, she will not come back in this house. In room Zain interrogates Aaliya for supporting Zubair so much when he is accused for trial of killing her endeared Mamu. She explains her POV.

Week 2

Aaliya says Zain that she will not step out of house if he does not like it. Zain is stuck between both possibilities and asks Usman to help him in deciding whether to help Aaliya or leave this matter. Usman blinks showing his consent. Zain asks Aaliya to go and do whatever she thinks is right. Shazia creates drama seeing Aaliya getting ready to go. Surraiyah reminds Aaliya about her order and asks how she may help zubair when his other cousins i.e. Fahad n Zain are not ready for that. Zain says Aaliya will go out and come back also and asks Aaliya to leave as it is getting late.

Aaliya calls badi phupi informing that she is on her way to bail out Zubair. Rehan gets late for the hearing and reaches to his kids' school for Parents-teacher meeting. Judge asks Aaliya where the lawyer is. Judge angrily postpones hearing date as Rehan arrives late. Aaliya calls Zain, but he does not pick her call. Zain is sitting on the beach silently thinking something. Aaliya comes home and does not find him. She goes to  search for him thinking he must be near the beach. She finds him on the beach.

Aaliya comes sits next to Zain. Zain says he is stuck in a conflict for being a husband and son. Aaliya says he is a son first and if they would find out Zubair as a culprit, they both will punish him. They come back to home and Suraiyah stops them outside house and says she does not have place in her house for people who support culprits, so Aaliya would have to leave. Zain tries to argument but Aaliya reminds him about their promise and leaves. After Aaliya leaving Zain and Suriyah have a harsh argument. Aaliya leaves and stumbles on the road just to be held by Rehan. He makes her sit. Zain asks Aaliya on phone how she is and tells her to go to Shabana. Aaliya tells him that she is fine and loves him and asks him to behave well with Suraiyah and to promise him. Shabana and Ghulam are worried to have Aaliya on their door. Zain calls them and tells he promise he wouldn't ever leave his wife. Ghulam becomes happy.

Rizwan tells Fahad about Zain sitting silently since morning. Suraiyah calls Zain's friends to cheer him up. Aaliya and Zain talk on phone telling that how much they miss then they all would leave too. Shazia and Nafeesa ask Suraiyah to stop him. Suraiyah says Zain that she will bring Aaliya back. Zain says her words are enough, he will bring them back. Fahad apologizes Suraiyah for going against her and says he cannot forget Aaliya's help, so he did it. Zain happily calls Aaliya and says he is coming there to bring her back home. Aaliya happily informs her parents about it who get happy hearing it. Zain is on the way to get Aaliya back when its raining outside. He gets out of his car and run towards Aaliya's hotel. She also comes out of hotel and starts running on seeing Zain. When they come closer they stop and here is a romance, eye locks, arms lock and then lip lock,..

Zain romantically carries Aaliya into a house while it heavily rains outside. After that Zain and Aaliya consummates their marriage. Zubair reaches court and is surprised to see Suraiyah entering the court venue.  During hearing when Zubair is interrogated that where he was that night, a girl enters court claiming that Zubair was with her that night and is now hiding it. Judge gives judgement as Zubair innocent and frees him, closing the case. Outside the court Zubair meets Suraiyah who puts forward a deal of paying money and helping in visa in return of separating Zain and Aaliya.

These 2 weeks were a perfect depiction of that how love makes you strong to trust in total chaos. When the love comes your way, then it's the ONE to stay in your lives,.. and then there is no backing away. 

This week I chose Zain-Usman scene as scene of the week because it shows the strong bound between the parent and the child which cannot be broken easily. Zain, who is mentally attached to his father, cannot see his father in such a serious condition. He cannot live without his father's love and support. In this scene they showed that how much a son gets affected when something happens to his parent. Zain cried his heart out and showed how important his father is. A father who supports his child in every situation and shows the right path to his child. A father who teaches his child how to walk and protects his child from everyone. Fathers are often called 'hero', but what if this hero dies? Who will protect the child ? Who will support him/her? Same feelings were shown in the scene. Zain cannot imagine his life without his father.He tries his best to take his father into a better health condition.He is nervous and scared from inside but tries to be normal in front of his father so as to make him happy.He reads 'namaaz' which he hasn't read in his lifetime.This shows that he can do anything for his father.He tries his best to make his father awake. The absence of his father's voice is killing him from inside. His father has always shown him the right part and took right decisions and in any condition he cannot let his father go away .Zain can do anything to bring his father back.He wants his father to remain happy and wake up as soon as possible. This blood relationship is full of love and only love.In this scene they also show the kids, Nafeesa,Fahad and Aaliya praying: this shows that they cannot let their loved one go so easily.

My favorite dialogue this week might surprise you guys, because it was so simple. Nothing special, but the sentiments behind these simple words stood out tremendously by the way they were uttered by Harshad.๐Ÿ˜ณ

โญ๏ธ"Wo is hero ke walid hai...Superhero hai...!!"โญ๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜ญ"Aalya kehti hai ke mai uska hero hu, lekin mere hero to aap hai, mere superhero. Ye doctors kehte hai ke agle 12 ghante bahot critical hai, kuch bhi ho sakta hai. Kyu karu mai yakuun inka? Mujhe aap pe yakeen hai!"๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The beauty of Zain-Usman's relationship is just beyond words.

Not to leave behind the couple whose limits of endurance and trust are being tested to the extremes, but they both are in it TOGETHER. They never fail to reassure the other of their faith in each other and most importantly in THEM.

โญ๏ธ"Meri zindagi ka har faisla tabhi  ehmiyat rakhta hai jab isme tum mere saath ho."โญ๏ธ

โญ๏ธ"Ye humara mudda hai, humare pyaar ka imtihaan, humare sabr ka imtihaan. Agar pass honge to saath saath, fail honge to saath saath."โญ๏ธ

Friday's ZaYa scene is not just a random scene which I loved but it's the most awaited scene by us. โ˜บ๏ธ

Yes, the most awaited Suhaagraat. โ˜บ๏ธ

That scene made the TV screens burn and was so hot. โ˜บ๏ธ

After the separation, their hearts and souls wanted to be with each other, they wanted each others precious time: the time they were craving for. โค๏ธโค๏ธ

The scene was hot, passionate and so romantic . โ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธ

Actually I have no words for it: the avi says it all โค๏ธ

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 9 years ago
yaqeen. thumbnail

Calm and composed,

Feisty yet subtle,

Strong yet fragile,

These qualities sums up and bring forth Aaliyah Zain Abdullah.

Here we go with yet another section of Character Of The Week' and as you all must have guessed, it's none other than Aaliyah Zain Abdullah.

"Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. It is the belief that God will do what is right." 
- Max Lucado, He Still Moves Stones

The lady is question will move you with her undying faith in her Allah, even when her whole universe was falling apart. Seeing her dearest Mamu attached with ample of strings on a life support shook her world yet the girl, forgetting about her own fears and moroseness went ahead to help out her husband. She made it a point not to let him loose hope and make him the pillar of strength for his, now, broken family. She even went ahead to her mother-in-law, who she knew, despises her beyond words, and helped her out. Never did she utter a word when her mother-in-law was alleging some atrocious crimes over her, of plotting the whole accident in which her Mamu suffered. She simply took all her words under belief that they are the words inflicted upon her, in a fit of rage. She went ahead to her only solace, her Allah, and prayed for the well being of her Mamu, believing Allah would never do any wrong upon her.

The girl didn't fail to maintain her calm even when her mother-in-law started blaming her in front of her family, accusing her of having extra-marital affair with Zubair.  Instead she was always there for Zain when he needed her. Never did she back down from her duties. When came to proving Zubair innocent, hell yeah, the tigress in her woke up but even then, never did she thought to do any of it without Zain's support. His permission for everything she does was what she needed the most. She could have fought with the whole world for anything she felt right but how would she go against the world if her husband didn't felt what she was doing was right.

When Zain disappeared, she knew where to find him and she did, along with deleting his dilemma of having to choose between his mother and her at any point of time. And boy, she did stand to her words when situation asked.

Many of us suffered heartbreak when the poor soul made the life go away from her so that she could fulfill her promise. She didn't make him choose between his mother and her, she went away leaving him to fulfill his duties as a son. Never did she ask for anything even when she could have the whole world if she wished for.

Many of ours heart did flutter seeing her smile when she heard that she is accepted by her Mami, back in the house. The happiness of being able to live with her husband again surpassed everything.

So here, people, Aaliyah Zain Abdullah bagged the title of Character Of The Week' for being calm, tranquil and faithful beyond words.

Don't we want to be a little like Aaliyah, no?

The most irritating character is this. Nope. Not ZaYa๐Ÿ˜›. Its Aliyah's pallu coming in between the kiss. What bad have to done to it? Why can't we see what's going on behind. Argghhh. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

As we all know, there was so much tension and seriousness this week but there was once character that made us laugh: the funny character of the week is no one other than Shazia's. 
She remained so crazy and clever in this week.
She said to Nafeesa that she is little more kameeni ๐Ÿ˜†
She also went to her son's school to ask that who broke his teeth. ๐Ÿคฃ
She is the queen of funny expressions, even she looks so funny in angry mood. 
So this title goes to our beloved Shazia.

Yuvika_15 thumbnail

This according to me is the most deserving for the picture of the week๐Ÿ˜ƒ. The trust, the pure love is clearly visible. Plus it is on the beach ๐Ÿ˜ณ ZaYa make every simple moment in life special and romantic. This week was all about ZaYa but this one wins hands over.

This week's costume of the week is Zain's costume. *Man In Black* It was a black long sleeved shirt with black pants. (Zain was wearing a black watch too if anyone noticed). Everything was matching and it looked amazing in him. Thankfully, Zain didn't wear the suit with it because he looked tip-top without it. The man point it Zain looks hawt in black .โ˜บ๏ธ

Song: Tu Mera Dard Hai
Movie: Ek Villain

yaqeen. thumbnail

https://i.imgur.com/9u2wxj8.jpg

By: saher_90

Congrats ๐Ÿ˜Š and here's your gift:

By: .Mandy.

Congrats๐Ÿ˜Š and here is your gift:

By: SidMkiDeewani

VM: Teri Galliyan on Vimeo

Direct Link: http://vimeo.com/99153684

By: annie07

Yuvika_15 thumbnail

SS: Busted 

Busted is an SS with a completely fresh storyline. The concept is different and the story shows Zain-Aaliya completely in love with each other since two years and yet they find it difficult to tell their family about it. It has some cute ZaYa scenes too  Do take out some time and give this SS a read. I'm sure you will enjoy it ๐Ÿ˜‰

By: astonm

Shanaya_

Incomparable Love Of Zain & Aliyah

By: _Littles12_

yaqeen. thumbnail

The show had immense intensity and beautifully written scenes on Zain's behalf.. indeed Zain remains the unconquered show stealer with the most beautiful way he projects his optimism. And nowhere less is our Aliya with beautifully projected consolence with her kisses and her dialogues. The new entrants are performing amazingly good. Kudos to bachcha party.
Though i personally feel Suraiyaa's hatred and negativity as a mother-in-law is overshadowing her positive mother figure and dissappointed on characters part but our suchi is best in whatever she plays though. ๐Ÿ˜›
Giving it 4/5: two stars exclusively for Zain ( the biased me )  and in the rest everyone can share 
Kudos BI for performing this beautifully in front of the highest TRP gainer show. We nailed it! And will continue to. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I really loved the way a relationship is being portrayed between ZAYA.

๐Ÿ‘

โค๏ธThey are taking small steps in this journey, but the main thing is, they are doing it together, supporting each other, trusting each other, helping the other.โค๏ธ

However, leaving the Zaya part, the storyline has too many loopholes, with no proper thought out plot.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Coming to my issues, why was Aaliya (the DEENI one) dancing and singing on Shab-e-baraat eve????๐Ÿ˜ก

In Thursdays episode, the rain sequence was shot beautifully, however why was a LOUD REMIX played on a scene which is supposed to be soft and sensuous??? It totally ruined the essence of the scene. 

This week had very less bloopers but what i did find was this.

Aliyah was supposed to be topless but in this pic it clearly shows here white top.๐Ÿ˜†And also her lipstick was intact after SR!! ๐Ÿ˜• I wonder what kind of lipstick was that?

yaqeen. thumbnail
Congrats for the 9th NL guys! Ramadan Mubarik to all Muslim friends. Do like and comment. :)

Love all entries: Aditi.. I'm your fan man!! You write so beautifully. <3
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
COngrats on the 9th NL! Ramadan Mubarak!

HOnestly guys i have never enjoyed reading the NL's, I loved these, all 9, Great going!
It was so great to read!

Edited by _Littles12_ - 9 years ago
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*woots and whistles*
yeah KMDN is back
as usual its amazing

@maliha, superb yet again... and i see what u had said, you have kept the last two days simple๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

@Mishi๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— yhis was definitely my fav scene and i so love ur write up

@aash di, Dialogues-perfect..esp the first and last one... โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

@hinu yaar! i'm spending all the time drooling over the avis only! i don't even know what u have written

@aditi *bows* its official now- i am ur fan

@sani i soo agree with u.. that pallu๐Ÿ˜ก but its better than the originally planned coat though...๐Ÿ˜†
and the pic of the week is just so perfect

@Razia- hell this man looks too hot to handle in black! i even liked aliya's pink saree too.. the SR waali Oh god these two!

@akki bhai.. yeh kya accha nahi sahi nahi ka bhajan laga rakha rakha hai aapne?๐Ÿ˜ก this is such a BEAUTIFUL song! aap bhi na!

CONGO SHONGO to all all the winner
anjali di, busted desreves this, one of the best i've read.. but Breaking News and 8 Years will remain my fav๐Ÿ˜‰

@katz  tu kabhi nahi sudhregi.. and better so.. math sudhro come what may

@aash di-the loud music part- EXACTLY!!!!!!! i'm living on VMs!

@sani again- superb catch yaar๐Ÿ‘

Edited by vinu127 - 9 years ago