Sadda Haq Season 2

when world is against u

spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
 will not say , just one thing ,speechless . such aperfect episode  . from start to end .
this is shqπŸ‘πŸ‘

"when world is agaisnt u , knocking u down , dont forget ur luv is with u "

thats it for randhir today , when whole world turned agaisnt sanyu , taunting her . making fun of her . look how randhir was  there to support her.
stand for her .

RANDHIR . luv of her and only her . smashing anyone who says a word agaisnt his farzi . supporting her , motivating her ... . ah cant say how much i waited for this moment..

person who used to  have MCP Thinking , randhir who used to hate girls and sanyu being ahead of him ,looka t him now . so wanting sanyu to be captain ,to  chuck all out , to remain over here and be best.

"luv and luv is wat has change everything . ah indeed beautifull ,... ..
we can walk alone on road of hardship ,but its support and care which makes u move along... and wat best can be having ur luv of ur life with u , .. fir jo bhi ho ,doesnt matter ..
πŸ‘

there r so many songs running in my mind now , but only one i remmber is  is ..

"jab koi baat bigad jaye ,koi mushkil pad jaye ,tum dena saath mera o hum nawab "😳
Edited by spreadingsmile - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiara888 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tdays was a perfect epi with sanyukta standing up for herself and Randhir supporting her <3
vardhan sir doing his role too!
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiara888

tdays was a perfect epi with sanyukta standing up for herself and Randhir supporting her <3
vardhan sir doing his role too!

i tellu ,this si mys hq , this is it .,.a
ll the three were awesume today . shq has got one hell of episode today ahhhπŸ‘πŸ‘
ChasingLiberty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i totally agree with you !!! :) 
if someone had told me this few months ago .. i would have laughed..
but now .. ohh shit !!! i loved the scene .. 
Always there for each other.. 
the last person we thought would stand by Sanyu .. 
console her !
and that hug... β€οΈ
BornAries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
todayi just lpoved how Randhir supported sanyu...
love has changed him a lot for good...

jhumki1977 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So true...Randhir helped her today at every step...he spoke out first so that Sanyukta doesnt have to take the blame for speaking during the task. He made it easier for her at that moment. For the first time Sanyukta retaliated...i am sooo happyyy. Randhir supported her even when Parth taunted her. The old Randhir would have taunted her to death for this mistake. The first time you fall in love, it changes your life forever..that's what is happening with Randhir at the moment. He tries so hard to show his fake ego which by the way is not there anymore...That guy Param is a fantastic actor...he has mastered every emotion and portrays them perfectly.
Perpetuity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I m just speechless. The way he consoled her. Picked up her phone and the way he was afraid of looking into her eyes while doing all these that may be she will see it. At one point I felt he is gonna cry too. Param totally nailed it today. Instead of being that sugary sweet, he did it his way. And how can I forget the way he said he will trouble Sanyu, even Sanyu was doubtful. And Sanyu's dialogue to Sameer 'Na main 2mhari biwi hu, na 2m mere baap'.
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhumki1977

So true...Randhir helped her today at every step...he spoke out first so that Sanyukta doesnt have to take the blame for speaking during the task. He made it easier for her at that moment. For the first time Sanyukta retaliated...i am sooo happyyy. Randhir supported her even when Parth taunted her. The old Randhir would have taunted her to death for this mistake. The first time you fall in love, it changes your life forever..that's what is happening with Randhir at the moment. He tries so hard to show his fake ego which by the way is not there anymore...That guy Param is a fantastic actor...he has mastered every emotion and portrays them perfectly.

πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘ so true . that is wat ur partner if for  he na.. eacha nd evry step randhir was there for her .  . motivating her , calming her down ,standing for her . thats it , .. luv has changed him completely , as us aid ,if he was old randhir definately would take this as opportuinity and become captain ,but looka t him now , no he wants her to be captain , to win ,to show the world . ahhh  can say , sanyu is randhir pride for sure😳
athena4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sandhir hug I just loved it <3 ❀️
And wow sanyu got back at sameer.
OUR OLD SHQ IS BACK WITH NEW TWIST πŸ˜‰
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tulip.

I m just speechless. The way he consoled her. Picked up her phone and the way he was afraid of looking into her eyes while doing all these that may be she will see it. At one point I felt he is gonna cry too. Param totally nailed it today. Instead of being that sugary sweet, he did it his way. And how can I forget the way he said he will trouble Sanyu, even Sanyu was doubtful. And Sanyu's dialogue to Sameer 'Na main 2mhari biwi hu, na 2m mere baap'.

sanyu was shernit oday . ahhh she was at her best too and vardhans ir . eeeks . i must say one of best episode πŸ‘