Careprincess thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The way the current track is going its just giving fans false hope. Zeetv is known for this. Take into consideration Pavitra Rishta. Fans held strikes etc. to have Arvi reunited but they did it after many many months. What it did...it just kept fans hanging in there to watch the little Arvi moments and their TRPs wasn't significantly reduced. So they didn't feel any significant loss.

Shirini got a tweet from Ashish saying she's and honest and hardworking actress. I see this as a way for fans to appreciate her and accept Rakhi. The only way i'd appreciate her is if she tells Kalpi she deserves Raghav's love and she's willing to get the two together.
Edited by Careprincess - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamonn thumbnail
Cvs,ashish,and shrini know we wont accept paaki and rs 
so i dont know why their keep doing these stupid tricks
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Long live RaKhi🥳 Give them ratings and they will give us Ra..Khi, so kudos everyone- keep watching this sizzling couple start their love story after marriage- Yaaay (pun fully intended)
lurve_life thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Though I agree with you that Ragna is not going to unite but Ashish's tweet was a reply to Shrini's attempt to gain some positive attention. He is a gentleman through and through and when a colleague suddenly remembers to thank him he cannot ignore it. It would have been rude. We shud keep actors personal equation aside and only think of characters. 
For the record, I hate Khi as a character and the actress is not doing a gud job of potraying it but I have no prob with Shrini as a person. She might be a very good human being for all we know. 

I know people are going to bash me for this comment. But well...cm'on lets have it, I am ready for all chapals and tamaters. No eggs please ðŸ˜Š
Edited by artisaggi - 9 years ago
samluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The cvs have made poo look more like a fool by giving her a dum role. Y they want sympathy for her??? No way anyone will accept this new relationship. No matter how sad the track gets and how much poo cries. A big no for them. Only Ragna  No sympathy for poo she deserves to be sad and hurt for she is hurting others for her own happiness.