Its proved again and again!!!! - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Saru dear...well said n what you said is exact one about that khi. Without shy she runs every where n pulls every one to show " THIS IS RAGHAV MY HUSBAND" It s clear , she was doing it purposely n it seems cheap act which she was doing the same with ..la. These all are to wound Kalpi n Raghav to get emberassed. It s neetu' s blood , she proved . Sooo irritating to see her in a frame.  
Yea pakhi is nt at all in love...
She is upto sonething else...she always want or feel raghv..always find readon to touch him...chiii
Originally posted by rani_indira

Saru dear...well said n what you said is exact one about that khi. Without shy she runs every where n pulls every one to show " THIS IS RAGHAV MY HUSBAND" It s clear , she was doing it purposely n it seems cheap act which she was doing the same with ..la. These all are to wound Kalpi n Raghav to get emberassed. It s neetu' s blood , she proved . Sooo irritating to see her in a frame.  
yes she is the nishana of kamala parvarish and neetu blood😡
Originally posted by meena.mva

Yea pakhi is nt at all in love...
She is upto sonething else...she always want or feel raghv..always find readon to touch him...chiii

yes..she doesnt love him..its clearly visible😡😡😡
Originally posted by sarusmiley

chi chi not at all gud..remember our angel kalpu in red sary haye ðŸ˜Š

today after reading LU i really wanted to bash pakhi and see my comment it shows how much i hate her😆was i too rude kya😆😆btw i have yet not seen the episode but i am sure pakhi would be looking terrible in red chahe jitni expensive saree pehna do i will never like pakhi😡😡
EDIT: saru yes our kalpi is toh angel she looks stunning in all color and ya she was looking awesome in red😳😳
Edited by YashAranShaNak - 9 years ago
Originally posted by YashAranShaNak

today after reading LU i really wanted to bash pakhi and see my comment it shows how much i hate her😆was i too rude kya😆😆btw i have yet not seen the episode but i am sure pakhi would be looking terrible in red chahe jitni expensive saree pehna do i will never like pakhi😡😡
EDIT: saru yes our kalpi is toh angel she looks stunning in all color and ya she was looking awesome in red😳😳

no re..i was more rude u know but all my frustration in fb and watsapp..forum pe rules😭😭😭
Saru, as days go by, her kameenapan is coming out..after all she is a Kapoor...she is of the worst kind..sly and cunning!! even Neetu is more straightforward than this girl!! Jaane kis angle se Kammu ki acchi parvarish dikh rahi hain...oh no wait a min..she is acting just like Kammu-manipulative!! I felt like strangling Kammu when she advised khi to keep an eye on her "husband" at such events!!
Originally posted by amy.r

Saru, as days go by, her kameenapan is coming out..after all she is a Kapoor...she is of the worst kind..sly and cunning!! even Neetu is more straightforward than this girl!! Jaane kis angle se Kammu ki acchi parvarish dikh rahi hain...oh no wait a min..she is acting just like Kammu-manipulative!! I felt like strangling Kammu when she advised khi to keep an eye on her "husband" at such events!!

huh..how cheap they are huh..their antic's made them more irritating
Originally posted by sarusmiley

no re..i was more rude u know but all my frustration in fb and watsapp..forum pe rules😭😭😭

exactly saru after reading LU I was not able to control my feeling toward this dumb pakhi who was actually not dumb today I mean how dare she was flaunting Raghav as her husband in party infront of kalpi to make her feel bad...I hate u pakhi for giving tears in my kalpi's eyes that too intentionally

Pakhi kash tera accident hojata aur tum 30 to 40 years tak comma mein hi rehti

as i don't have fb a/c or twitter a/c saara ka saara frustration sirf forum pe hi nikaal sakti hoon...
Originally posted by YashAranShaNak

exactly saru after reading LU I was not able to control my feeling toward this dumb pakhi who was actually not dumb today I mean how dare she was flaunting Raghav as her husband in party infront of kalpi to make her feel bad...I hate u pakhi for giving tears in my kalpi's eyes that too intentionally

Pakhi kash tera accident hojata aur tum 30 to 40 years tak comma mein hi rehti

as i don't have fb a/c or twitter a/c saara ka saara frustration sirf forum pe hi nikaal sakti hoon...
nikalo dear..if u cant do here pm me..ok😊