Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Shivanie05

That 🤬 can never change and to think in one of her interview Shrini said Porky character can never be negative because she was brought up by Kamla what is the hell is this now she is positively negative this self center, man stealer, delusional bitch I hate Porky.

Sorry Saru for doing this on your post but I just hate this character please forgive me.

darling no bashing..ha ha its always negtive from the begining i think they wont watch the show😆😆😆kamala bhi negtive
sarusmiley thumbnail

Originally posted by: dakshaavi

Saru well said. Pakhi is selfish like her mom she not feeling for raghav nor kalpi but flaunting every where that rags is her husband.

She is taking all advantage of being his legal wife. I just wanted to break her 32 teeth which made her look like witch today. How sadistic is she , rags being soft towards her is not worth it.

yeah..eeks..she is intentionally hurting raghav and kalpi chi...🤢
sarusmiley thumbnail

Originally posted by: dakshaavi

who said she is not? she is a sweet spoken vamp and her deeds prove it .😡
Who wanted to see this vamp as lead 😡

today she become official villan..hurting everyone😡
IThinkALot thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oho chudail ka asli roop aa gaya saamne..acha hai pkhi keep irritatng rghv
🤢
sarusmiley thumbnail

Originally posted by: erikalui

Pakhi was trying to show off in front of everyone so that Raghav also starts believing that he is her husband. Pakhi told Raghav before going for the party that he should come there not as a husband but as a friend. Pakhi fails to understand that Raghav will not get impressed with her Sari or her sweet nature but he wants his love which is only Kalpana. 

its not sweet nature full manipulative cunning she is🤢
sarusmiley thumbnail

Originally posted by: YashAranShaNak

pakhi meri angel ka peecha na karo yahi tumhare liye achha hoga warna I will beat u black and blue and even red too tune aaj raghav ko impress karne ke liya laal saree pehni thi na tumhara pura muh laal kar dungi😡

chi chi not at all gud..remember our angel kalpu in red sary haye ðŸ˜Š
ShanUlas thumbnail
yaar kamini po is too much

now how can call such a girl positive and future lead  who says something and does something else

i mean she said we r not husband wife so come as friend and then started flaunting raghav as her husband , if she were real heroine she would never do so .instead would oblige with hero

gosh cvsr planning rakhi with such a mean minded heroine and then say watch and give us trp !!!

r we dumb !!!
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Very good post Saru, I agree she is not at all innocent! She is very manipulative and those are characteristics of Kamla and Neetu oozing out of her. Her sole intention today was to hurt Kalpana because she saw how Raghav only had eyes for Kalpana. She was suffocating him because she wanted Kalpana to see and back off. She had no remorse and she does not care. 
Even in the past, like you pointed out, she wanted to take Kamla away from Kalpana not caring of her emotions! Remember the bet, where she said she will forever take Kamla away from  Kalpana (how I wish she had done just that- oh wait she has always done just that from the day she was born.)

She is selfish, and she proved it today. No-one ca ever sympathise with her. 
sarusmiley thumbnail

Originally posted by: ban18

Oho chudail ka asli roop aa gaya saamne..acha hai pkhi keep irritatng rghv

🤢

ha agaya aaj pura ka pura😡😡😡
Careprincess thumbnail
She is Neetu's daughter after all!!!