Its proved again and again!!!!

Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Kamini poo poo ,, I am glad,, that I even not got the lu😃

thanx for the update... saru... she is selfish bas!!

Yup she is negative... and I donot know .. when will she be declared as the official vamp... I can feel some breath then🥱
Thats soo true.. but i dnt understand y cvs r still saying dat shes positive character 😕
i still wonder.. it clearly shows dat shes not.. she cunning manupulative n take all out to hurt kalpi..
Saru well said. Pakhi is selfish like her mom she not feeling for raghav nor kalpi but flaunting every where that rags is her husband.
She is taking all advantage of being his legal wife. I just wanted to break her 32 teeth which made her look like witch today. How sadistic is she , rags being soft towards her is not worth it.
That bitch can never change and to think in one of her interview Shrini said Porky character can never be negative because she was brought up by Kamla what is the hell is this now she is positively negative this self center, man stealer, delusional bitch I hate Porky.

Sorry Saru for doing this on your post but I just hate this character please forgive me.
Originally posted by dhanuli

Yup she is negative... and I donot know .. when will she be declared as the official vamp... I can feel some breath then🥱

yes she has to turn negitive uski nakre..huh😡day by day my dislike increasing
Originally posted by akshara82

Thats soo true.. but i dnt understand y cvs r still saying dat shes positive character 😕
i still wonder.. it clearly shows dat shes not.. she cunning manupulative n take all out to hurt kalpi..

he he for me the only postive character in the show is darling neetu.sabse acha wahi hai i love her😆
Originally posted by dhanuli

who said she is not? she is a sweet spoken vamp and her deeds prove it .😡
Who wanted to see this vamp as lead 😡
Pakhi was trying to show off in front of everyone so that Raghav also starts believing that he is her husband. Pakhi told Raghav before going for the party that he should come there not as a husband but as a friend. Pakhi fails to understand that Raghav will not get impressed with her Sari or her sweet nature but he wants his love which is only Kalpana. 
pakhi meri angel ka peecha na karo yahi tumhare liye achha hoga warna I will beat u black and blue and even red too tune aaj raghav ko impress karne ke liya laal saree pehni thi na tumhara pura muh laal kar dungi😡