AkDha AT #8 AkDha Paradise~ Two hearts,One soul, One beat, You and Me - Page 115

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akanksha_33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello All! ðŸ˜ƒ
What kind of relatives does Jalal have? Behen hai aisi and Maham hai Chudail. ðŸ¥±
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nabiii

rak, i wanted to see when atgha gave ja advice instantly he should have taken it. To show convincing ja by ruq,cvs showed by getting dil he became feeble n it was the insult of jo's love. Dil aur payer kisi ko weak nahi kartai rather these made a person more strong but cvs showed it opposite way to include criminal ruq.

Nabii having a DIL is not weakness, but it was good think, but CVS missed the point that when War is there Jallu should be think about people as Shahansha... I also taught that Atgah will convince him... At last Jallu ready to war...There is no JO war pictures ? WHY they don't show JO going to war, while they show Ruqu & Salima ready for war ?
jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi aku...socho aise hai toh jallu itna pyaar udeltha hai unn par kanhi acche hote toh kya karta...
Akanksha_33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jiya.k

hi aku...socho aise hai toh jallu itna pyaar udeltha hai unn par kanhi acche hote toh kya karta...

I know right! ðŸ˜² 

Thank God! 
DearZindagi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi786

Nabii having a DIL is not weakness, but it was good think, but CVS missed the point that when War is there Jallu should be think about people as Shahansha... I also taught that Atgah will convince him... At last Jallu ready to war...There is no JO war pictures ? WHY they don't show JO going to war, while they show Ruqu & Salima ready for war ?

see pics nahi aaya iska matlab ye todi na jo is not fighting..see in TM shenu case also all halos to jo only..so in war also credit il go to jo only...they il show it in the episode..khane se pehle hi taste ke bare main puchne ki koshish mat karo...  kate wakt taste dekho tab taste hi alag hogi...😉..even jalal as warrior pics bhi nahi aya..
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gem12

see pics nahi aaya iska matlab ye todi na jo is not fighting..see in TM shenu case also all halos to jo only..so in war also credit il go to jo only...they il show it in the episode..khane se pehle hi taste ke bare main puchne ki koshish mat karo...  kate wakt taste dekho tab taste hi alag hogi...😉..even jalal as warrior pics bhi nahi aya..

Gem want to see JO fight, even though Ruku & Salima can, but clearly Jalaal said that JO only knows sword fighting & teerandazi and all, as a Rajvanshi she should take the lead of the fight... If CVS missed that I will bash them...

Poor Jo what ever she utter and do will be scrutinized, but just want to see JO war fight and Pari is also good in the fighting scenes.. Hope we see JJ  good fight scenes...
DearZindagi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi786

Gem want to see JO fight, even though Ruku & Salima can, but clearly Jalaal said that JO only knows sword fighting & teerandazi and all, as a Rajvanshi she should take the lead of the fight... If CVS missed that I will bash them...

Poor Jo what ever she utter and do will be scrutinized, but just want to see JO war fight and Pari is also good in the fighting scenes.. Hope we see JJ  good fight scenes...

defenitely Jo il fight..haan in bet if jo gets preg then no chance..jalal wont even allow her to sept her foot outside her hojra...otherwise sure jo il fight..jo preg track alag hogi...for sure jo ilo fight..let the bashers bash jo..we love jodha akbar...dont bother about them... pari and rajat both il nail the scenes...
Edited by Gem12 - 9 years ago
akdha the best my parijat
u rock no one can take ur place no saNAR
OR SANUR love u akdha
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Move to at 10 all its old

Lik here
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4091433