Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
TFS.
I would have preferred the postmortem report and clues around Shiv's office route. Interrogating Rasika's previous bosses is useless. But the phone record is a logical step - but instead of physical search of the phone - they should show call records from the mobile operator,  the police should have done it (alongwith Rasika's phone record also) at the begging itself.   

Rasika blurting the truth was expected because they 'solved' Sanchi case also in a similar way - after making a fool of everybody, Sanchi conveniently blurted out the truth for Ganga (to record).  Even Narendra's friend coming for evidence is similar to Payal coming in Sanchi case...
Edited by SPuja - 9 years ago
atominis thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SPuja

TFS.

I would have preferred the postmortem report and clues around Shiv's office route. Interrogating Rasika's previous bosses is useless. But the phone record is a logical step - but instead of physical search of the phone - they should show call records from the mobile operator,  the police should have done it (alongwith Rasika's phone record also) at the begging itself.   

Rasika blurting the truth was expected because they 'solved' Sanchi case also in a similar way - after making a fool of everybody, Sanchi conveniently blurted out the truth for Ganga (to record).  Even Narendra's friend coming for evidence is similar to Payal coming in Sanchi case...

Word! 

BV makes a joke of all court cases. This one's no different. ðŸ¥±

Bhumi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow this seems intresting.
Today Shiv was really good. I loved todays epi.Hope the case goes in a slow pace with detailed analysis. Love AnSh 😳