Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
This story seems nice but I can't understand hindi😭
-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: caller123

This story seems nice but I can't understand hindi😭

From last two updates I am writing it totally in English... U can read them...
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -indu-

From last two updates I am writing it totally in English... U can read them...

yeh kahani achi hai ... par muhje Angreeze samaj nahi athi 😉
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awsum update
maaneet ki wedding 
just cant think some one get marry like this
but love it 
waitng for next 

-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you priya for the lovely banner❤️🤗❤️

Thank you friends for the likes and comments... i ma sorry .. this time i coukdt reply to ur comments as my net had been torturing me badly...But i have read all the comments... thank you once again🤗... they are truly inspiring... here is the next part of Humsaaya... hope u will enjoy...

Part 27

Maan was restless... He was anticipating some thing... But he couldn't ask any one... He was in a fix whether to ask or not... How can he ask about that... Will it look good... And this geet is enjoying her girl time with Anu and Raashi in the garden... He started pacing in the garden seeing them...

Maan thought... What should I do now.. Should I call them and ask about... No it will not god look good... They will thing I am desperate... But maan it is true... You are DESPERATE to have you wife... No how can I ask them about my... Ahem ... No I cannot ask... But how come this geet is so cool when I am so tensed here... I will also go to them.. Then only I can get some peace... Maan went and sat with all of them...

Raashi was telling her collage stories... Anu and geet are listening interestingly... But rb was acting bored... Tej is also with them enjoying time with his sisters...

Tej saw maan pacing in the garden and thought to give him company... He went to maan and stood beside him... Maan was actually drooling geet... Tej cleared his throat... Maan tuned and smiled at tej...

Tej - thanks Maan...

Maan was confused why he is saying thanks suddenly...

Tej - for keeping my sister happy... I can see it on her face...

Maan - your sister is my wife tej... How can I not keep her happy... My happiness lies in her happiness...

Tej - I know maan... I can see it in you too... I really respect you for agreeing to the marriage when you came to know about the groom missing... I don't know if I was in your position I will do that or not... But I am happy that geet is in safe hands now... I always wanted a person for her who keeps her happy... Becoz money is not the matter...

Maan - I know you all value relations more than money...

Tej - true maan... Geet is more like that than any of us... Geet has a very big share in the properties we have... As some of the properties are of my mothers and they will be geet's only... But see she doesn't show it... You know when she was here... She went to collage by bus... Never she went by car... She said she didn't want to miss the fun... She is very simple maan... She doesn't fancy things... But she searches for love in every small gesture... Quite opposite to meera... He said in trance...

Maan said I have noticed it tej... She baked a cake for angel on her birthday... If she wants she could get some gift but she chose the other... That small gestures says what kind of person she is... And even I noticed meera too... She never tried to mingle with the family... I don't understand her thinking... She expects everyone to come to her and talk... Is that possible every time...

Tej - Meera was not like that maan... She was very sweet to everyone... We never thought that she would change into a person like now she is... Geet might have told you about her...

Maan nodded... Tej continued... We were very happy children maan... Myself and meera used to pamper geet a lot... Meera was too much you know... She used to fight with me for geet whenever she does something... Geet was very fond of books and pictures... She used to take my books and see the pictures in it... In that process books were torn and I used to complain... But meera never let anyone scold her... She used to take the blame,... But see they say all days are not alike... When meera was 14 years she came to know that she is actually simi bua's daughter and not of my parents... Things changed after that... Meera cried a lot after that... It effected her very much.. She couldn't take out her pain... She started suppressing it... And some times she used to snap at geet as she is the younger one... When I tried to do something... She said I am favouring geet as she is my sister and meera is not... I never thought like that maan... But meera didn't believe in that... She started to believe that she is an outsider and we are doing mercy on her... I completed my schooling by then... I went to hostel for my collage... As papa wanted me concentrate on study rather than the mess in the house by meera... When I came back a year later... She was adamant to got to hostel too.. Papa bowed down before her will... I went to her friends and asked about meera... There I came to know the reason behind meera's change... Actually it was all Becoz of her so called friends... They were behind her constantly... She was a bright student... And a class topper... So some jealous classmates took advantage of her state and fed her nonsense about us... They used to praise geet before meera..making a mockery of meera... Geet couldn't understand that and their words... But later they would say that geet was doing it on purpose ... And this increased the distance between us... Papa made her admission in Mumbai and asked chacha ji to look after... Chacha ji readily agreed as he was very fond of bua... But meera didn't stay with them too.. She stayed in hostel and visited us once in a while... But the most saddest part is that she stopped addressing my parents as mamma and papa... A tear escaped from tej's eye... He wiped it off and continued... From then she was distant from us... We tried to bridge the gap between but... Meera was no ready... When ever she came... She came with loads of work... So that we couldn't disturb her... She used to stay for a week and leave from Amritsar... But she never shared her life with us in Mumbai... We don't know anything about her ... Who are her friends her , life ... Nothing 

Maan - I can understand her state of mind tej... As is know the pain of not having parents at the crucial stage of life... I had siblings and dadi to take care off so I never ever listened to the words of others about me... But it seems meera was unlucky here... She couldn't differentiate between her friends and foes... And ended up in a mess... At that age we don't listen to elders and feel that we know everything and the others don't... We even snap at parents and claim that they never understand our POV... and in meera's case added to that her classmates made it a big issue... I didn't understand one thing... How come meera be same like that... She would have realised her mistake later as she grew up..then why didn't she come back to you people...

Tej - we don't know we have tried many times but she never shared any thing... She thought that mamma and papa chose to keep the secret which she has right to know... And she thinks that they ( handas ) kept her away from her father too... 

Maan - why meera's dad is a mystery... I wonder why he has not taken his daughter with him... What happened to him...

Tej - even I don't know about her father... Papa didn't discuss it with any one... Nor anyone in the house talks about him... It's like forbidden to talk about him... But when ever the topic arises ... I have seen my father different ... He has angry,, he has pain... He has anguish... I have never seen these type of feelings in him...

Maan thought for a while and was about ask something... But Raashi came there with geet and Anu... Tej veerJi... We are going inside... Good night... And them she dropped a bomb on maan... We are having a girls night out veerji...

Girls went inside geet told them to go.. She will fetch water and come...

Maan thought... What... Geet is going to sleep separately... Then what will I do then...

Geet and Anu also wished good night and went away from there... Maan thought for a while and said... Even I am sleepy tej... He wished him good night and went inside...

Maan also wished Tej goodnight and went in search of geet...though geet came in early she was behind maan ... As soon as she turned the corner of the dark corridor... He pulled geet and closed her mouth to avoid her from shouting... Geet was scared and closed her eyes tightly... She was shivering ans clutching the water bottle tightly... 

Maan saw her shivering and continually chanting babaji a name... He slowly blew on her eyes...ther her nose and then her lips... He so much wanted to kiss her trembling lips but he stopped himself... He moved to her ear and blew air there too and said... Mishty... It's me... Your Maan... Open your eyes... 

Geet slowly opened her eyes... She saw maan looking into her eyes with so much love... She blushed ... And lowered her eyes... Maan left her and looked around.. No one was around... He took her to the stairs leading to the terrace...( guys this is not first time maan is coming to handa house, he visited earlier also, so he knows about the house..) he cought geet's hand and gestured her to follow him... Geet silently followed him... They both went to the terrace... 

The weather is peaceful... And the night is beautiful... The starts shining bright and the moon is almost in its full form...

Geet gestured maan what's the matter... Maan nodded in nothing and pulled her into a hug... Geet too hugged him keeping the bottle on the parapet wall...

Maan - this is unfair geet... You came here and completely forgot about me... He complained like a small kid... And you know I was desperate... You know for what... Geet blushed and snuggled more into him... Bas ek aur din maan... As panditji has given tomorrow's date... And from then no one will stop you...

Maan - not fair geet.. It's nearly two month since our marriage and we are miles apart...

Geet - are we really maan... Don't you feel that we have come close in these days...

Maan - yes geet... I agree this forced distance has bought us closer... But I want to be more close he said naughtily... Geet came out of the hug and turned and murmured... Babaji... He has become shameless... Maan listened to her and hugged her from behind... I will show you how much shameless I am ... Tomorrow... Night... Geet covered her face with her hands... Maan bent and kissed her cheeks... She looked at maan... Plz leave me maan... Anu and Raashi will be waiting for me... Let them wait... He replied... Maan plz... We have to leave early to farm house...

Maan - is is necessary to go to farm house... And from there to see the farms... We will be tired by the end of the geet... And then travelling back... And after that I will not let you sleep...he winked at her and continued... You will be exhausted ... And I don't my wife to fall ill...

Geet blushed and said... We are not returning from farmhouse... Anu, Raashi, Rb and tej veerji will return but we will be spending our night there only...she said turning into tomato red...

Maan - wow... I don't know that my wife is planing our SR like this... I am pleased geet... How I wish I could turn forward the time now itself...

Maan left geet and made her face him... Geet was looking down... She was too shy to look into his face... Maan slowly lifter her face and he kissed her forehead then her eyes... He gave a butterfly kiss on her nose and slowly moved towards her lips... Geet closed her eyes and her breath was very heavy... She felt maan's lips on hers... Before he could kiss her... His mobile rang distracting him from his series of kisses... Geet took the opportunity and ran from there leaving the bottle... Leave something for tomorrow Mr Khurana... She said before leaving... It was Anu calling ...he attended the call... Bhai... Is geet with you... She said she will come in a while... Maan - no Anu... She is not with me... He removed the mobile and cut the call... Presently... he added... Maan recalled what geet said about spending their night at the farm house... And thought finally... We are going to be one...

He also went inside and slept...

Next day ...

All the young batch left the anda house early... With tej driving them... Sometime later Rb also drove... It took one and half hour...to reach the farms...in first half an hour they crossed the city and next one hr on the highway...

They entered the gates of handas farms... They are very big farms... They straights went to the guesthouse... They freshened up and had their bf.. Which jasmeet has packed for them... Later geet told the caretaker of the guesthouse to prepare lunch for everyone and they left to see the farms...

Tej lead the way and others followed... He took they to a shed where thee are 10 -15 cycles... Anu asked... Bicycles... Are we going on them...

Geet replied... Yes Anu... The farms are very big... If we start walking we cannot see much... So every time we come here we go by cycles... And this is the reason .. I asked you to wear jeans... All the three girls are in jeans and tops... Tej took one cycle and habded it to maan... Maan took it and looked at geet... She smiled at him... Rest of all took the cycles and lastly geet went in... She looked at the cycles... They were not in a good condition... She was wondering what to do... She thought to call tej...but tej already left ... Anu, rb, and Raashi were following him... Only maan was waiting for her...Maan enquired what happened ...Geet told him about the problem...

Maan called geet... Come here... She came and said what... He showed his bicycle ... See what you babaji want... He want us to go together... Now come we are already behind...

Geet - maan but how... And this will not look nice in front of so many workers...

Maan - geet... U are my wife and nothing wrong in this... And he pulled geet... She reluctantly agreed and sat in front... Maan started to pedal ... But he was slow...

Geet - maan go fast... We are behind them...

Maan - what's the hurry geet... Let me enjoy my wife's closed ness... And he left on side of the bicycle handle and hugged her from behind... Geet was startled and held the handle... Maan... What are you doing.. There are workers everywhere. What if someone sees us... Plz...

Maan - I know geet... And I very we'll know what I am doing... So don't disturb...

He left the other handle also... Geet immediately held it...( I seriously don't know guys if it is possible or not... But I am taking liberty ) maan hugged her tightly... Geet hands started to shiver and they were about to fall... Maan some how managed... And stopped them from falling... Geet pushed his hand and got down...

Geet - you go with them... I have seen them many times ... So I will go back...

Maan - what no... Ok.. I will be in control... Come let's go...

Geet - no... I will go back...

Maan - ok then... Even I also don't want to see... What you will do there alone... I will give you company...

Geet shouted what... No... Come let's go... I want to see the farms...

Maan with a sad face... Why geet.. We will stay back ... I have no problem...

Geet - but I have a problem... Let's go... She climbed on the cycle and sat on the front rod... Maan started to peddle... It was a rough road... He went slow...

Tej wanted to got to the far end first... So that in return it will be easy... They all waited at a tree shade as maan and geet were lagging behind...

Maaneet joined them...

Anu commented seeing them on one bicycle... See Raashi... This is the reason for the delay... Romance on the cycle... Maan glared at her... Immediate Anu said... Have you seen that English show... I loved it... Raashi suppressed her laugh... Geet was red ... She looked at maan...she got down and said I will come with Anu...

Maan was disappointed...

Anu - no geet... Sorry... The road is very bumpy and I cannot ride doubles ... So plz... Ask Raashi... And she turned to Raashi and winked...

Raashi - geet di... How can I... Even I have the same problem as Anu di...

Geet looked at RB... Rb murmured... Bro is already angry on me... And If I give her a ride now... I will be dead by tomorrow...

Rb - bhabhi... Plz... I don't want to die this young... I am not even married once... He said...

All burst out laughing... Geet opted and saw tej... He smiled and said... Go with maan geet... He is your husband and he has the right... And there is no need to think about others...

Maan smirked ... Come geet let's go... They are going to be late because of us... All started the once again and maan kept his own pace... He was slow but not far from the others... He was being naughty and even geet started enjoying... At one point... He diverted the way and went in other way... He stopped and got down from the bicycle... Geet was confused ... But maa pulled he behind a tree and kissed her... Geet was shocked first but later she too kissed him back... Maan pulled her closer and involuntarily his hand touched her bare waist... Geet moaned in pleasure...he started to caresses and geet was in another world...he lifted geet and she he'd him tightly... They were in a trance... Even though they were short of breadth... Both were no leaving the other...But they were bought back by the sound of someone coming... They immediately parted and breathed heavily... and she set her top blushing... Maan took her hand and started to run towards their bicycle... Geet was scared that someone might have seen them but maan assured that there was no one...

They again started and maan moved ahead...he said leaning on geet...

Maan - this is going to be one of my best days geet... I am thoroughly enjoying my time with you... I am loving it... I would like to come here once in 3 months atleast...

She started telling about her childhood days... How with meera and tej she used to play here... Once in a while maan kept kissing her with out the notice of others...

The went to strawberry patch first... The harvesting season was over... But there were one or two fruits here and there... Anu excitedly plucked some strawberries and ate them... She shared with others too... They all returned for lunch ...

Tej had made arrangements ... The lunch was bought there by the workers and they sat on the mat and had their delicious typical punjabi food... After lunch they relaxed for some time... Geet was sitting leaning on a tree... Anu sat in a relaxing position opposite to her... Raashi climed up on the tree... And sat on one of the branches... Rb saw her and thought... Monkey...and sat beside Anu... Somebody came for tej and he went with him... Maan settled himself beside geet...

Anu - Geet now tell me how meera landed in KM... You haven't told about that... I am waiting to know...

Here is the update guys.,.. over to you now... waiting for your review

A very big thank you for the Pics... Priya and Valli...❤️🤗

Edited by -indu- - 9 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Time for the comment😆😆
First of all
Thanks for the long update Indu
Update was very nice
haila
Maan is desperate for the SR😉😉
hone hi tha
wife itne dino se saamne hai  bechara kab tak control karega aur ab to saare obstacles bhi dur ho gaye😆😆
par ye Get to aurbhi jyada advance nikli😲😲😲
pahle se hi decide kar liya ki SR farmhouse me celebrate karenge😳😳
Naughty Geet..ghar me to sab disturb karne wale honge na 

FH me koi nahin hoga tang karne ke liye😃😃

maaneet cycle romance was good but Geet is not co operating her husband ..very bad

Naughty Maan going slow teasing his wife and after reaching to the point all teased them

and in second round he diverted his route very good Maan..Keep it up👍🏼

arrey kiss ho bhi gaya?

waise ek baat bata
ye Maan ne kiss kahaan kiya..Cheeks par ya lips par?
chal main samajh gayi ki kahaan kiya hoga and wow Geet too kissed him back
good improvement Geet abhi to tum dar rahi thi ki koi dekh lega aur ab itni bold

waise dono haath chhodkar cycle nahin chalti wo tab jab koi aage baitha ho

haan circus me zaroor chalaate hain..
I liked that the all enjoyed there..

lovely update Indu..

PS-I think Meera is not a bad girl..but situation made her like this..her friends took the advantage of her state and her father too did not turn up to take her with himm..I ope that she too will get her share of happiness with Maaneet
Edited by rashmivaish - 9 years ago
valli30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update di
itna bada update 😲😆😛
hehe poor maan uski koi chinta nahi kartha geet be enjoying her time with anu😆
maaneet cycle romance 😳
maan not leaving any chance to spend time with geet 😉
loved it 🤗

Edited by valli30 - 9 years ago
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
meera ka poora chitta khula diya tez ne. usmein meera ka bhi koi galthi nahi hai par uski dimaag ki halaat ko handa's samajh nahi paaye they neglected and it has created more distance between her and family and her insecurity ne usko geet aur tez se bhi dur kardiya.

yeh kya maan se jyaada geet fast hai sr keliye😆😆

chance pe dance maarne laga maan ne by doing cycle romance. aur dekho sab usko tease bhi karne laga

haila maan ne tho besharam bangaya hai khulam khkulla pyaar karne laga hai aur mauka paakar kiss bhi kiya😉
Edited by priya111111 - 9 years ago