Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: varaali

Arjuna and Satyabhama????? 😕

Satyabhama krishna's wofe...they were friends na...not a romantic 1 just a casual or sumthing funny 😊
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice one... 👏 i didnt expect the twist 😆 Poor Yudi...🤣 Arjun is very smart !! he let his wifefy touch touch and then tells her the truth 🤣 Lovely os 😳👍🏼
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Varaali didi:

I don't know what to say after reading you extremely touching OS!!!!!!!! I am now under a deep feeling within my heart for all three of them!  But I must say that you showed a very real picture 👍🏼⭐️ I hope that people who think that Yudhishthir was jealous to Arjun regarding Draupadi will be positively effected by your writing.

Please keep writing didi 😊

P.S: some members here found the end part funny, but I felt pain for Yudhishthir 😭 it showed his patience & tolerance again.
Edited by Urmila11 - 9 years ago
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great work Varaali ji. 👏
Draupadi's mental state here is straight reflection of Vyas's description- A passage on her in Vana Parva. Incidentally, there too, baring her deep feelings (for Arjun) to Yudhishthir only.😆 But with a slight difference; Arjun had recently left them on his individual ascetic quest and Yudhi was not as unperturbed as here. 😛 He was 'all concerned'! Perhaps a base for His ultimate 'assessment'?

Yajnaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This one is really nice. Do tell me if you write any further OSs. I hv sent u a buddy request.
sankadevimaha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohhh superb os..👏👏 draupadi's love fr arjun s unlimited... I feel bad fr yudi.. bt its fate... wt v cn do fr dt???
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome twist to the tale...love how you manage to bring the balance back into Draupadi's emotions...Good job!
draupadidevi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Your ideas are quite interesting and covering with a light hearted tecnique of story telling you have very clearly indicated the inner turmoil of their mind. Good work but why have you not continued with some other interesting moments of pandavas and panchali's lives?Please update soon.
Swarna_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautiful story. ..
Loved it. ..
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
This OS is lovely 👏
Boor Dharmaraj 😕