Users

Frequent Posters

bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: luvsakshi

Hehe i KNow you can't answer isiliye puchaπŸ˜†

hehe I won .. i won ..πŸ₯³

She was ready with her update i mean 75% don't know wether she completed her upadte or not fully
will ask today ..

hmmm who else can win, knew this already πŸ˜† no one can win with u.
but I understood wht u said na, that's important πŸ˜‰

ok ok let her update, hope kiddo isalright by now
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bpatil3

hmmm who else can win, knew this already πŸ˜† no one can win with u.
but I understood wht u said na, that's important πŸ˜‰

ok ok let her update, hope kiddo isalright by now

Hawww

The first line Im getting some other inner meaning πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

yeah you understand but i want to see how much you can chat in Telugu .. 

Yeah Kiddo is  fine today .. 
i wil make her update tomorrow πŸ˜†

and  can you check your pm and reply me asap 
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Doc Inteha hogyi intezaar ki 
aayina kuch khabar mere yaar ki
bewafa wo nhi ye hame hai yakeen
fir wajah kya hui intezaar kiπŸ˜†
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh God am extremely sorry guys I have written the part but as I was busy in some or other thing for past 15days I totally forgot to finish it n so the delay.. Will do the honours by tomorrow..plzz just bear one more day. Thanks guys for ur interest n love even if am sooo irregular..
Sorry once again.
luvsakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: armanz

Oh God am extremely sorry guys I have written the part but as I was busy in some or other thing for past 15days I totally forgot to finish it n so the delay.. Will do the honours by tomorrow..plzz just bear one more day. Thanks guys for ur interest n love even if am sooo irregular..
Sorry once again.

thank u .. 
common post it soon 
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Guys am extremely sorry for not updating all these days was busy with my baby's b'day celebrations and so even if I had update ready at hand I just couldnt post it. I know I know you people will lose the track if the updates are irregular.. Am so so sorry guys. Holding my both ears for making you wait so many days.. Hope you all will be okay after reading the update.. Keep showering your love. God bless you all. Keep smiling folks.

NOTE: I have sent PM's only in my buddy list members , Sorry guys I don't have time to send individual Pms who were not in my buddy list ,Please don't get angry if you didn't get pm .Please understand that you were not in my buddy list .Thank you for understanding .
If you want Pm from next time just add me in buddy list . 

PART-12

R: Akela chodne ke liye ye haath nahi thaama darling...
P: Please Ram.
R: He turned her towards him and placed his finger on her lips. Shhh... He wiped her tears and cupped her face with his hands. Ye aankhein aansoon barsane ke liye nahi bane hain meri angel pyar barsane ke liye bane hain. Saying that he kissed gently her both eyes.
Priya felt solace and secure in his arms. She felt him move closer to her. Her pain was killing her but Ram's touch was making her forget everything else. Ram was sad for what Priya was going through but he wanted to bring her back to normal asap, so he wanted to go ahead. Their faces were close enough to feel each other's breath. Cupping her face in his hands, looking at her, he spoke further. Priya didn't feel to open her eyes, she wanted to feel him from all her senses.
R: I know we can't forget past easily, but remember one thing meri jaan, agar tumhara dil dard se rotha hain toh mere dil tham jaata hain. Ye pagal ki tarah hogaya hain tumhare wajah se. And you know that, still you are killing me with your tears. This is not fair baby, main kya hoon aur kis position mein hoon, I care a damn. Main tumhara hoon, sirf tumhara, tumhara Ram, tumhara pyar, tumhara dhadkan aur tumhara sab kuch. Tum meri zindagi ho. I dont have any fear until you are with me. I can go on my knees infront of whole world and tell "I Love You Priya"...
He gave a pause,
Priya felt her heart beats stopped at that moment. She heard it a few mintues before but now, he was telling her with all the love in his voice. She wanted him to say those three words again and again. Till then she never thought that those words mattered her anytime. But now she was dying to hear them from him infinite times. She was feeling complete when she heard them from his mouth and especially now they were touching her heart. Her heartbeats were racing like anything. She had a lump in her throat. So many tried to propose her in college but she never entertained any such things, but now, with him she wanted to hear. It was magic, it was music. Priya was lost in his magic so deep. Then he spoke again.
R: Haan, main tumse pyar karta hoon Priya, dil se, dimag se, jaan se aur mere har ek boond se. Main tumhe mujhse bhi jyada pyar karta hoon. Meri ban jao meri jaan, please... main tumhare bina ji nahi sakta. Please, mere dil ko apne dil se sambhalo Priya, zindagi bhar ke liye.
I love you.. I love you.. I just love you my angel.
Priya let out a lone happy tear hearing him. She wanted to hug him tightly and say she too loves him. But neither her voice nor her arms were helping her. She felt choked with happiness and she was frozen. She was feeling it difficult to control this happiness, she wanted to that moment to be etched in her life, she wanted to tell him that she loves him same way or even more than he loves her.
P: I l...
Ram was so lost in his intense emotions that he wasnt hearing what she was going to tell. He moved even close to fill the gap between them. Inhaling deeply her fragnance he came close to her lips.
Priya could sense his breath hot, lingering on her lips. She gulped her words with in her throat as she felt some tension arising in her body. She understood his intentions and she was thinking to stop him but to her surprise she was waiting for him to go ahead with quivering lips.
P: (Her mind)Priya kya hogaya hain tujhe... sambhalo apne aapko.. Ram ko roko.. But her heart wasnt listening to her.. She was fighting in her inner self. Her heart won and she took a deep breath as if preparing herself for that moment.
Ram who was unaware of Priya's feelings hesitated for a while but he over came it with in milli seconds.
He brushed his lips against hers very gently, Priya felt an electric surge pass through their body. It was a moment both wanted to stand still. Both of them could feel their breath turning heavy. Priya's chest was heaving and she was shivering with excitement. Ram was feeling heaviness in his chest.
He bucked up himself and gently placed a kiss on the corner of her lips. She was inhaling his fragnance whem her mind has stopped thinking, she wanted to feel his lips on hers. He placed his lips on her lower lip and gave a peck on it. Priya gasped for breath. He took it into his control and ran his tongue along its length smoothly. It was less than a second but Priya felt a chill pass through her spine. He gave pause to see her response, Priya with her quivering lips held his upper lip, he learnt she was ready for it then he started gently sucking her lip.Priya wanted to be close to his body, she moved close to him and placed her hand in his hair his tension was eased with her move. He made his mind clear and he deepened his sucking. As if to control herself Priya squeezed her hand on his back. Ram left her face and encircled her in his arms and pressed her against him squeezing her back tightly. They were in a new world tasting new love. He was very gentle yet passionate when he was sucking her lip, he slowly ran his tongue along it and she parted her lips to take his tongue in. For Priya nothing existed then, except him. He pushed his tongue in search of its mate. Priya unable to control the tension stuck herself to his body. She met his tongue halfway and their tongues were wrestling to tease each other. He was relishing her nectar and she was responding equally. Unable to control his desire he gave a gentle bite on her lip. Priya felt ecstatic with it and inhaled deeply. She held his lips with her teeth hinting him she wanted more. Both deepened their sucking, nibbling and teasing with each others tongue, at the same time their hands were running on each others body. Ram held her bum and squeezed in ecstacy. She stood on her toes with his act. When they felt breathless they broke apart.
But both were inches away while their noses were kissing. He opened his eyes slowly to picture her expression. She was closing her eyes and was feeling shy to open them. He saw that he bit her little bit harsh so her lip was swollen. Oucchhh he thought. He gave a peck on it and said "Look at me."
Priya hugged him tightly as she was dying with shyness. She could hear his heartbeats which were rhythmic yet fast. She kissed on his chest and held herself more close to him.
R: He nibbled her earlobe and whispered "Love you my jaan, be happy always".
It was their first ever kiss and both were extremely happy. Priya was wondering how soon she lost herself in his love. Ram was feeling excited and happy, both. Both were lost in each others arms for uncountable minutes.

In the living room when Neha finished telling what has happened Neha was infuriated. She was unable to imagine Priya going through such a worst experience. She had tears in her eyes.
Nu: Thank God, bhai time pe aagaye.. Nahi toh. Goddd such bast***s are in our fraternity, thats hurting more. I want to kill him, right here, right now. Ohhh Goodd.. poor Priya.
She was blabbering continuously.
Neha placed her hand on her shoulder and tried to comfort her.
Ne: Its ok Natasha, everything is fine now. We are trying to make her normal again. Hmmm...
Vikram heaved a sigh.
Nu: Mujhe Priya se milna hain.
Vikram asked Neha to call them out but he stopped her thinking, what if they are in some intimate moment.
He told both the girls to relax and he walked towards the room and gently knocked on it. When he didnt get an answer he spoke little bit louder. "Ram, hamein hospital jaana hain, Nuts ko ghar chodke chalenge.
Priya startled with Vikram's voice and broke the hug and was worried that "did Vikram see us?" Ram was like what now?
P: Vikram is calling for you.
R: Kya?? Whyy? Ye haddiyon ka doctor na kebab mein haddi ban raha hain. Its ok darling, lets relish your strawberries again.
P: She was blushing completely now. Shut up, kuch toh sharm karo. Bahar aapki behen hain. Chaliye.
R: Ohhh, hai na, main bhool hi gaya. Phir bhi ek smooch toh banta hain na saying that he placed a kiss on her lips and winked at her and went out of the room.
Priya turned beetroot colour with his act. She didnt want to come out of that moment they shared. She was lost in her own thoughts and was smiling to herself holding her lower lip that Neha barged in along with Nuts.
Ne: Oye hoyee, yaha toh dreamland mein ghoom rahe hain log.
Priya startled again. Seeing Nuts and Neha her smile was lost and she adjusted herself.
P: Woh...
Ne: Haan, Ram ji apni maya karke chale gaye. Ab thoda hum pe bhi nazar dalo.
P: Will you shut up. I was thinking about Nuts only.
Nu: Jhoot mat bolo Priya, I know you were thinking about bhai. Am happy for you both.
She hugged Priya tightly. Priya was smiling and reciprocated the hug and in the mean while Neha scrunched her eyes and came close to Priya as if to find out something.
Priya gave a querried look and breaking the hug gave a smile to Nuts.
Ne: Ohhh... I See...
P: Kya hogaya tujhe?
Ne: Nothing you two carry on. I will be back.
Priya got a doubt in her mind but Nuts disturbed her.
Nu: Until bhai is with you, you need not worry about anything Priya. He will take care of you in every step. Just be happy yaar. Please, hum sabke liye, tumhare liye, apne maa papa ke liye.
Priya gave an assuring smile and said Yes, I will.
Neha went out and went to Ram directly. He was smiling to himself and was turning deaf ear to what Vikram was telling him. He was smacking his lips frequently and rolling his tongue into his cheek. Neha whispered in Vikram's ear and rushed into room. Vikram gaped at her retreating figure and looked at Ram. He called him out but when he didnt respond he hit him on his arm.
V: Oye Rammm..
R: Oucchhh...Kya be..
V: Tu aise ladki ki tarah blush karta hi rahega ya apne aap ko sambhalega.
R: What? Am not blushing. Okay. Duffer kahi ka.
V: Duffer main nahi, tu hain. Pata hai kya bola Neha ne..
R: Kya?? (Loudly)
V: Lagta hain fatty ek hi kiss se apna hosh kho baitha hain. Shayad first kiss hain. She giggled at you. Look at yourself. Your ears have turned red. Control kar yaar.
R: Usse pata chal gaya!!! Oh nooo... Priya will kill me now. Neha will tease her. Yaar abhi mujhe bhagna hain yaha se.
V: Laughing, matlab ho hi gaya tera curtain raise. Party toh banta hain buddy.
R: Tu chup, bilkul chup. Abhi chalo.
V: (Smiling)Choti?
R: You call her, am going now. He literally ran from there hitting his forehead repeatedly.
No one who saw him then would have imagined him to be a famous doctor. He reached his car in no time and sat scratching his temple. He was cursing "bekaar mein pura paltan aagaya, humara moment kharab karne. Did I really behave wierd??"
Vikram called out Neha and went upto the door of Priya's room.
V: Choti, Ram is waiting for you in the car. Chale.
Nu: Hawww, how did he go like that. He didnt say bye to Priya and he left me here.
Ne: Usska bye kabka hogaya, you dont worry.
Nuts gave a puzzled look.
V: Nehaaa.. Choti, he got a call. He asked me to bring you along.
Nu: Okay then Priya, bye. Take care. Ok.
Before Priya could say anything, Neha spoke, Yeah she will be absolutely fine. You dont worry. Ram gave her first dose na.
Nu: What dose?
Priya was rooted to the spot. She was sensing something was fishy.
Vikram Bent his head had a smile and said, nothing choti, Priya ke medicines aaj badal na tha. Unka first dose. Come we have to go now. Ram will be late otherwise. Saying this he left from there as he was unable to control his smile.
Nu: Ok.. ok.. gals then goodnight. Will drop a message later.
Priya with difficulty could wave her bye and she forgot that she has to go and bid bye at the main door.
Ne: Did something bite you? Saying that she giggled and ran behind Nuts. There Vikram was waiting near the lift. When choti went out, she waved bye to Neha and asked please take of Priya, I know you will, but for my tasalli am asking you.
Ne: I can understand, you dont worry, I will take GOOD care of her. She grinned.
V: (Self) Priya toh gayi... Ok Neha take care and dont be over excited okay. He warned her with his eyes.
Ne: Ha ha mujhe pata hain. Bye now, have to go. Nuts try to come one more time before you leave.
Nu: Will try. Okay bye now. Priya se kehdena.
Both Vikram and Nuts got into the lift and after reaching ground floor she was rushed towards Ram's car and Vikram came to Ram and whispered. V: Iss khushi se pagal hoke driving mein galti mat kar. If you cant just ask Nuts to drive. Okay. He patted on his shoulder and went away.
Ram could swear that he saw a huge grin on Vikram's face before turning away. He gritted his teeth and started the car.
He drove slowly as there was traffic.
R: Tumhe Priya kaise lagi?? This question came unexpectedly from him.
Nuts was surprised first but laughed out loud few seconds later.
Nu: Bhai... (pause) Priya meri sabse achi dost hi nahin ek achi insaan bhi hain. And that I am aware for some years. OKKK...
R: Haan baba, galti hogayi mujhse. He shrugged off.
Nu: I think you are in some sort of stress. May I know what it is.
R: Heaving a sigh... Please choti make her normal yaar. I cant bear her tears and... he stopped in the middle seeing Nuts expression. What now? Ab maine kya keh diya?
Nu: Nothing bhai. I was just surprised to see you think so much about her. I am seeing new version of my bhai. Good very good.. good improvement bhai. She laughed.
R: Blushing.. please yaar... this is not fair I am the same like before.
Nu: Haan dikh raha hai. By the way what do you want me to do for Priya.
R: Please until you are here, spend some time with her, make her forget past and bring her back to her normal. You know her better than me, so help me in knowing her likes and dislikes.
Nu: Okay done. I will do all that I can do. Hmmm... Dadi aur ma se kab milaoge Priya ko.
R: As soon as she becomes old Priya, I will take her home.
Nu: Excited, then asap I will make her normal. Dont worry.
R: Thanks yaar.
They reached home in the mean while and Ram finished dinner soon and left to attend the surgeries posted tonight. Dadi was worried that he isnr taking proper rest. Nuts assured her that Ram will be fine and will please her soon. Saying that she ran to her room.

An hour before at Neha's flat:
Neha checked the food and prepared dinner fast and went to call Priya. She was surprised to see that Priya has slept already and has covered duvet all over.
Ne: Oye dramebaaz, tu koi seconds mein sone wali nahin hain. Utho aur khana khalo.
She didnt get any response.
Ne: Acha, aap ser hain toh main sava ser. You are playing games with Neha.. okay okay. She came close to Priya and started tickling her. Priya couldnt fake her sleep anymore and got up throwing away the duvet and yelled "Nehaa please."
Ne: Then why you are acting haan. Come lets have dinner.
P: Mujhe bhook nahin hain yaar. Please let me sleep. I have to study seriously from tomorrow.
Ne: Okay your wish.
She started moving out of the room saying "suna hain kiss se dil bharta hain lekin yaha toh pet bhi bhar gaya".. Ok.. okkk..
Priya felt breathless hearing her. What did I hear now? Her head was putting up so many questions. How does she know? Did she see us? Goddd how I should escape from her teasing?
Ne: Kya? Hairan mat ho. Maine kuch nahi dekha.
P: Toh? pat came the question.
Neha was rofling seeing Priya's querried and puzzled face. So you want to know how I have learnt this truth. So tell me then he did kiss you.. hai na?
Priya closed eyes desperately.
Ne: Its ok darling, I wont trouble you. Look in the mirror you will know. Come lets have dinner.
Saying that she went out. Priya was awww that she left her so soon. She ran to mirror and to her horror she found out that it was bleeding slightly where Ram bit her. She closed her face thinking "GODD Ram bhi na". She didnt know how to face Neha. But she had to otherwise she will tease her more. So she washed her face and entered living room and walked briskly to dining table. She sat and served herself with out uttering a word. She didnt forget to hold her lowerlip.
Neha was grinning constantly and was playing all kiss songs on TV.
Priya felt her heart in her throat anticipating her teasing and at the same time felt embarrassed for getting caught.
P: I will not leave you Ram for this. She thought.
To her surprise Neha didnt say anything further and she was silent all the time. Before bidding goodnight she just said "happy kiss dreams" and giggled and went to her room.
Priya was nothing but turned cherry red by then.
She slept late thinking about Ram and his love towards her and today's Nuts reactions and finally the kiss.. She got an instant smile with that and closed her eyes to grab some sleep. Just then her mobile beeped with message alert tone, she checked it and saw that it was from Ram. She eagerly read it "Thanks for giving me the sweetest ever gift, From now I am loving strawberries even more." Priya bit her lip and replied "My pleasure. By the way thanks for stopping smoking." Then she fell asleep with in few minutes.

The next day both got up and had instant smile on their faces.
Priya's mobile beeped and she knew it was him. She opened the text and read "Goodmorning sweetlips, missing you two already. And you my jaan I love you so much". Priya biting her lip with shy replied "Goodmorning to you too and no thanks from me for treating them so harsh."
Ram grinned seeing her reply, "dont worry I will heal that with my lips."
Hawww thought Priya.
Ne: Ok Ok.. Yaha pe subah subah goodmorning kisses exchange ho rahe hain. Very good. Bahut aage nikal gayi ho. Toh main chalu, breakfast ready hain. I have to go soon.
P: Smiling for her teasing, thank you. I will take care of other things. If possible come soon. Please.
Ne: Why?
P: Akela rehne ka mann nahi kar raha hain.
Ne: Okay okay, fatty ko bolu company dene ko.
P: Nooo, I am fine.
Ne: Laughing, daro mat. Isse aage tum dono kabhi nahi jaoge.
P: I will kill you now. Ok. Get lost.
Ne: Haan haan, will get lost. Ab tumhe sirf Ram chahiye na. Ja rahi hoon main.
Priya thought pagal. She locked the door. Freshened up, watched news for a while, had breakfast and sat to study. When the doorbell rang at noon she thought Neha might have come soon and rushed to open the door. She was surprised to see Nuts standing there.
P: Nuts tum?
Nu: Haan main. Kyun sirf bhai is allowed kya to come?
Priya glared at her.
Nuts laughed, Ok ok. Mujhe kuch doubts the and as am going to stay for three more days and as you are on leave I thought I can take your help.
P: Yeah sure. We will discuss. Chalo andar. By the way whats this bag?
Nu: Lunch hain humare liye. Maa se bolke specially tumhare favourite khana banake layi hoon.
P: Why you gave her stress? Anyway thank you.
They both chit chatted for some time and then started discussing subject. They had lunch two hours later with Priya praising aunt's cooking all the while.
After finishing lunch they took rest for a while and resumed their discussion and Nuts could see that Priya was totally into subject and she wasnot thinking about anything else even about Ram. She smiled and continued along with Priya. At 5pm Neha came home and she was glad that Nuts was with Priya and made her busy in something. She served tea for three and after fun filled talk Nuts said bye to Priya and Neha.
Ne: Tumhara bhai aa raha hai kya tumhe pick karne ke liye.
Priya gave a side look to Neha. She felt some erratic heart beat.
Nu: No, actually instructions hain to drop a message once I start from here.
Ne: Oh I see, haan ab toh privacy badi achi lagegi..naye naye jo try karna hain.
Nu: Means??
Priya snapped in between.. "means nothing but Neha went mad thats it. She gave a glare at Neha who returned back with a smirk.
Nu: Godd you people na always keep pulling each others legs and by the way Priya am not a kid to miss the happenings between you and bhai, lage raho. Saying that she smiling left the flat.
Priya was stalled in her tracks where as Neha chuckled clapping aloud.

Please Hit LIKE button

NOTE: I have sent PM's only in my buddy list members , Sorry guys I don't have time to send individual Pms who were not in my buddy list ,Please don't get angry if you didn't get pm .Please understand that you were not in my buddy list .Thank you for understanding .
If you want Pm from next time just add me in buddy list . 
Edited by armanz - 9 years ago
luvsakshi thumbnail
Vijiii super πŸ˜† i Have read it in my pm itself just before ... typing my comment will come back with full ..Love you 

Another super duper update Vijji ..What an update .. 
Hayee his consolling and confessing was just mindblowing πŸ‘
And the way he lead  her to the next level Awww such a romantic kiss .. and you described it so well 
priyas expression was outstanding baby , and Rams hesitation than leading her lips hmm kya kahu 
romantic .. πŸ˜‰ I mean well excuted re πŸ˜‰ 
Im speechless  re .. 
But one thing he didt let her tell him "I love you " 
will see when she wil tell πŸ˜†
P: (Her mind)Priya kya hogaya hain tujhe... sambhalo apne aapko.. Ram ko roko
But rok nahi paayi πŸ˜†

Nuts and neha convo is superb.. 
Vikram thinking is superb 
Lol he is so good at  guessing .. I loved the way vikram calld them 
And even more loved priya telling shameless 
Ram asusaully smootched her πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hats off baby 
super happy reading this 
Did vikram see us πŸ€£ close the door from next time πŸ˜†

When nuts came entire scenario chaned and Naughty neha blurted out haha indirect way 
Lol i was Rofling  all the while .. 

R: Usse pata chal gaya!!! Oh nooo... Priya will kill me now. Neha will tease her. Yaar abhi mujhe bhagna hain yaha se.

Lol πŸ€£ i can imagine whole scene πŸ˜†
Priya is so lost here she forgot to go while giving send off to nuts πŸ˜†

OMG OMG how much neha teasing her 
and lol priya had no choice until oblige her πŸ˜† and she ate calmly and left for her room again with a teasing bye from neha πŸ˜†

nuts and ram convo is brilliant πŸ‘ 
awww messahhes ka barsathh .. lovely πŸ˜‰ 
that too about first kiss ... πŸ˜‰
wow wow wow 
loved it just loved it so much you know 
im  grinning like a fool thru out the update 
nuts spending time iwth priya is good 
so she cant think anything else .. awww so swweet of her 
and than the last one was EPIC yaar 
I didnt expected this 
But so loved it 
Hahaha .. Nuts revealed as she too knws 
and neha clapping aloud

Omg i so so can imagine you know 
Love you babes 
for the wonderful update 

Edited by luvsakshi - 9 years ago
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wowww wonderful update...πŸ‘
raya kiss z superb..
good going...
inke shaadi kab hogi...?πŸ˜‰
continue soon..

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So romantic it was their first kiss awww after that Raya nahi bacche Neha vik ke teasing see wowww n now plsss continue soon asap
abhishekpanchal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow...u didnt pm-ed me... never mind.. i have bookmarked this link... so check it simultaneously... awesome update... kiss!!!!... he squeezed her bum...!!! i was like what for free second and then it stuck me...:-P next soon please.. m and if possible pm me please