intresting story
btw aapka naam kya hai??

Thank you so much priya 

They wil get time in future 

will update soon 
 I alredy told my name in other post πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: sandhyasn

Part 2

By the end of this SS...I definitely learn some new medical words..thanks for the full forms...use it everytime...please
Priya doesn't like his presenseπŸ˜•
Priya- neha talk...wonderful...loved it...Neha is as always over excited.
Ram dedicated his full life in Hospital...very busy life
lets see how Ram and priya find their love in each other
totally different story...like it very much
thanks for PM..please continue soon

Thank you sandhya 
yes hopefully by the end of this SS you will learn some medical words 
Sure i will use the fullforms everytime πŸ˜›
Neha is like that only .. πŸ˜†
 will try to update soon 

Originally posted by: deeksha_saxena

very well written

it's a an super duper good update as a Freindship...

Love the Convo b/w Priya_Neha And Ram_Vikram...

thnks 4 d pm

Thank you  deksha 

Im happy you   liked the update and their convos 

Originally posted by: luvsakshi

Helooo

when you going to update next 

Neel 
it will be soon 

Originally posted by: bpatil3

Hey u write so well yaar ..

that teasing part was so well..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and that neha has been characterized erfectly, saans lene deti nhi questions ka line laga deti haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† priya and her impression about ram very well depicted, but still khinchav to haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† anjaana sa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Vikki baba bhi DocπŸ˜†πŸ˜† very nice convo between ram n him, they share a great bond , i luv the way vikki was staring priya, he is impressed? vikki kahi priya ko apne liye toh nhi dekh rha πŸ˜† ya fir ram se setting karwana hai..
the whole ram n Vikkis convo was super duper doc.

u made it again, what next

Thank you so much malu For the apreciation 
Neha is such a crazy girl ,I too love her charcater 
yah except Neha  the threesome are docs πŸ˜†
Im glad you liked the part 
as well as Vik is impressed by priya 
Lets se how it turns πŸ˜‰
will try to update soon 

Originally posted by: jodude

nice update...😊

priya to bilkul pasand nahi karti ram ko and ram also utna imp nahi deta priya ko...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but vik ko priya pasand hai...πŸ˜•
hahahahaπŸ˜†... ram ne priya ko thin kaha...πŸ˜†
neha never leaves a chance...πŸ˜†
continue soon...😊

Thank you Jo 
Both are opposite poles 
will see how it turns out in future 

Ram is healthy man he felt she is thin πŸ˜†
Wil try to update soon 

Originally posted by: jodude

thanks for the pm...😊

It's my plesure 

Originally posted by: neema.khudarath

awesome story plz continue soon...i read two parts beautifully writtenπŸ‘next time pm me...pzzz update 3rd part soon

Thank you for liking the story 
Im glad you liked it 

will surely give Pm from next time 

armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: luvsakshi

surprised to see your update πŸ˜›

Lol U na..really like this kyaπŸ˜†

And Im reading like this 

Aweee so cute..πŸ˜›

OMG OMG you updated..Aww so sweet of you

Love you for this update

Thank you sweety

Kya baath hai .. their first official meeting

Simply superb .. Oh my how Easily he said "Im I looking that old "

I laughed out loud reading it

Lol thank god I could make you laugh... Thanks re 

And the way priya answered was mused me .. super cool

😎hai naaa.

Aww my queen got  nervous ness ..haha hona hi chahiye na because

she already fallen for him ..LolzπŸ˜†

Yup queen has fallen for the king unknowingly..πŸ˜‰

You know what while reading Priya and Neha convo ..

I remembered my self with my another friend

God Neha is to good and the way priya handeld her was superb and so so realistic .. loved it re

πŸ˜†I know who it is πŸ˜‰

Coming to vIk .. Oh my oh my he is an ortho surgeon and he is waiting for a physian to attend the case

And they called my darling priya

And she rushed to se the case ,,ahhh superb I felt like Giri's day in

hospital ..she always tells me what happened in the hospital so im so

so familiar with all the wording over here . and moreover  I loved to

read doctor stories I told na

And im a very big fan of Grey's anatomy serial ...

Yeah Priya was called and she attended and yeah I know about hospital updates (hour by hour hai naπŸ˜‰)

Yeah super hote hain aapke said stories..read many medical novels..

And this story just got in to correct place and with your flawless

writing its coming beautifully ...

You know what am β˜ΊοΈ..thank you..

Hope Raya meet again with a good note ..

So Neha is not a doc and vik is doc .. I wanna know how these both

meets up also ..

Yeah will see in future updatesπŸ˜‰

Waiting eagerly damn eagerly ..Love you

Love you too baby..hope can end the wait soon..

"Your writing is just like a peaceful wave hits the sand in a beach "

Way to go girl ..

Please update soon ..

Oh my Neel thats best compliment ever I have got..

will update re..

Simply superb lines are

P: Shut up duffer, what nonsense..

N: Common Priya, woh bechaini woh bhara bhara dil, its nothing but love.

P: I dont believe that you can so stupid.

N: How mean.. (sad)

P: Then from where did you bring that love? If you are in love, how

will you think everybody has same feeling. Stop that. And that

arrogant and attitude wala insaan se mujhe pyaar woh bhi love at first

sight?? NEVER...Got it.

Epic lines πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†Thank you

N: Cool down baby, I was kidding.
P: Uff I am feeling am not comfo with his presence and you are talking

all nonsense. My head is aching..phewww

N: Sar dabadoo

P: Nahin...leave me alone for a while..please yaar.

N: Theek hai, am going to cook, you have a nap okk. We will discuss later.

P: (Glare) You wont change.

N: Happy realization..

🀣

This same happend with me and my friend πŸ˜†πŸ€£ not exactly this scene but someother issues πŸ˜†

May I know what are those issues?/πŸ˜†

God only knws how much I laughed at this convo .Im sorry but Jubine asked why you laughing I showed this convo ..He glared at me and went off ..

poor Jubine might have held his headπŸ˜†

He thought I m reading a joke like yesterday "Acute Angina " wali

Lolz lolz

Now don't kill me ...

Runzzz

Neel you na..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† but the joke was epic hai naπŸ˜†

Thank you so much for the another beautiful update 

Muhaaa 

Thank you for the most wonderful comment..muaahh

Im grinning ear to ear while reading the update 

Am jumping reading your comment re
Thank you so much..
Love you
Biggg huggg..
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@viji 
Ohmy 
Im glad you liked my comment 
Im also grinning ear to ear while reading your reply 
hmm few issues were there ..i will tell later πŸ˜‰

and yes the joke was Epic, I luaghed out loudπŸ˜†

Thank you so much 

luvsakshi thumbnail
You really write well 
and im eagerly waiting for the next part πŸ˜‰
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

First of all Thank you Neel and Giri for this wonderful siggie, the update will look beautiful now. Love you both.

PART 3 

The sun was eager to disturb Priya with his warm rays as he was dying to see her beautiful face to start his day..
Priya stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes with a smile. It took her few seconds to register the surroundings. Her smile broadened remembering her first day in Mumbai.
N: Hayeee save that smile for your future hubby darling..he will just go fida for that smile.
P: Was in very good mood she didnt want to spoil that so she just said "Shut up".
N: Go and freshen up, I have brought your green tea.
Neha and Priya both finished their tea and Neha said that she will come late in the evening as she has so much work. Priya said she will manage and left for bath. Both had breakfast and came out of the house to go to their jobs.
N: Come, I will drop you.
P: Dont worry Neha, I will go by cab.
N: Common Priya, I have work that side. Will drop you and go.
Priya had no reason to say No. Neha dropped at near hospital and drove away.
Priya reached her cabin after finishing the formalities.

She was lost in her thoughts. Why she came to Mumbai when she could start her own clinic at Nagpur and why she took up this job everything came to her mind.
Sudhir: Mumbai!!! Waha kyun jaana chahthe ho beta, you can start your own clinic here. And we cant stay with out you Priya.
P: Papa, main jaanti hoon, aapke liye mushkil hoga. Lekin Neha ne waha mere liye ek hospital suggest kiya hai jo top hospital hai. And you know my dream, I want to do DM cardiology, so I want to prepare seriously for that exam and if I start my own clinic, I may not be able to concentrate more and this hospital has stipulated working hours so I can give my time for my studies and I can earn sufficient too. 
Shipra: Nahin Priya tum nahin jaaogey..
P: Pleaded her papa with her eyes as to understand her.
Su: Shipraaa...Priya kuch bol rahi hai na, pehle suno usski baat.
Sh: Sudhir aap chup raho, ab yeh 27 ki ho gayi hai, shaadi ke liye kab se rishtey aa rahe hai aur ye toh apni MD hone tak shaadi nahin karna chahthi thi aur ab yeh aur bhi padhna chahthi hai. Pehle shaadi phir padhayi. Thats it.
P: Maa please, did I say I wont marry?? No na, then why are you talking like that. You know my dream to become a cardiologist and how serious am about it. Still..
Sh: Priyaaa..bas ek aur baat nahin. Tum Mumbai nahin jaogi aur proposals bhi ab se dekhogi.
Su: Priya, tumhari maa bhi sahi hai na.
P: Papa, please only 6months, let me try sincerely for once and if I wont get seat, I will definitely marry. Only 6months papa please papa. 
Su: Hmmm.. 
Sh: Sudhir main keh rahi hoon, agar aap isske demands aise hi accept karte rahenge toh yeh shaadi ki baat hi bhool jayegi. Sab kitne taane de rahe hai aap jaante nahin ho kya?
P: Maa, sabki mujhe nahi padi hai. I want to go and I will go, you are not thinking from my side. I have more opportunities to prepare well in Mumbai and if I fail I will bend my head to tie the knot.
Sh: Why dont you think from our side Priya? There were tears in Shipra's eyes.
Priya moved seeing her mom's tears. She went and hugged Shipra. In a consoling tone she told her mom that she very well understands her parents pain/problem but she wants this last chance to persue her dream. She looked into her eyes and wiping her tears promised her that she will definitely marry after 6months. But for now she has to go.
Shipra was calm but reluctant.
Sudhir: came close to them and keeping a hand on her shoulder, Shipra jaane do usse, hum yaha tab tak rishtey dekhenge kuch pasand aaye toh we will keep aside and the things will take time for marriage you very well know that. Let her go.
Priya was very happy hearing his papa's words and hugged them cheerfully. Shipra got a smile instantly seeing her kid's cheerfulness.
The next week Priya left for Mumbai leaving her parents with heavy heart. Neha received her from station and took to her flat.Neha and Priya were friends since childhood. Neha was an architect and was living alone in their own flat. Her parents were living in Dubai. They visited her now and then. She had typical parents who fought always that who loves their kid a lot. They never said No to anything Neha wished.

Excuse me madam..
Priya came out of her thoughts with that voice.
She saw that Sudha sister was asking her permission to come in. 
P: Yes sister, come in.
Sis: Madam, patients are waiting for you.
P: Ok, send in.
She was checking the patients and sister came in again to tell her something. Priya sent the patient for investigations and asked him to visit her a week later. She turned her gaze towards sister and asked what was the matter.
Sis: Dr. Vikram wants to see you.
P: (Who)..Send him in sister.
When she saw the guy she remembered that he was the ortho surgeon she has seen yesterday night in the emergency. Along with him came an old lady.
Priya got up from seat and wished him goodmorning.
V: Goodmorning madam,sorry to disturb you, but you have too see our dadi. She is feeling restless and having some breathing difficulty for an hour.
P: Made the patient comfortable and checked her. She found out that she was known hypertensive(a BP patient) and had some anxiety related issues. She clearly showed her worriness for her grandson. 
Priya smilingly counselled her and pacified her and checked her old medicines and added few more to her prescription. Dadi seemed to be eased after Priya's talk.
P: Sir, she is absolutely fine, just her worry for you is making her restless.
V: No madam you have mistaken, she isnt worried for me, she is worried for Ram, her grandson.
P: Ohhh... Sorryy I thought..
V: No problem, she is RK's dadi. He left for Pune on some emergency and seeing him roam always with out caring for self makes dadi worried for him.
P: She went calm hearing RK's name. She was staring at Vikram with blank expression.
Dadi: Doctorni mera golu puttar na barabar rest nahin letha..Raat raat bhar hospital mein rehta hai aur aaj subah uth the hi Puna chala gaya. Main mana karu toh bhi nahin sunta. Usski tabiyat bigad jaayegi aisa hi karega toh. Mera golu na humari jaan hai aur...
Vikram stopped dadi that Ram will be fine and he will be back by evening. He saw Priya was calm and he thought she might be feeling discomfort with dadi's talk. He called her madam...
Priya startled and stared at Vikram
V: Sorry, dadi is old na she will tell her problem with everyone.
P: No No sir, dont be sorry, I was just lost in some thoughts, am sorry for that. She turned towards dadi and said "dadi aapka potha theek rehenge lekin usske liye aapka theek rehna important hai. Woh utna kaam karke aate hai na toh ghar aane ke baad aapka tabiyat ke baare mein pareshan karenge toh aur bhi stress hoga, toh aap thoda sochna kam kariye aur haste rehiye. Aap bilkul theek hai aur aapko pareshan hone ki koi jaroorat nahin hai.
Dadi got a smile with Priya's talk and blessed her..Jeeti raho doctorni.
Priya smiled broadly with her blessing.
Vikram told they will leave now.
P: Ok sir.
V: If you dont mind can you call me Vikram please. Yeh sir kuch ajeeb sa lag raha hai.
P: Smiled, theek hai Vikram.
Vikram said bye to her and came out along with dadi. Dadi was very normal now. He asked her how was the lady doctor?
Dadi: Kinni soni kudi hai Vikram.
V: Haina dadi, mujhe bhi aisa hi laga.
Vikram made her get into the car and went back to his work.
Priya adviced admission for a patient and went to doctors lounge to wait until the investigations(tests) she has adviced for her would come.

She sat at a table and closed her eyes and relaxed for a while. She got her green tea and was going to have it. 
Shall I have a seat here??
Priya looked at the source of the voice. 
There was a man standing there and she was surprised why he wants to sit along with her as she didnt know who he was.
The guy sat with out any hesitation and introduced him self as Dr. Raj Kishan, MS and assistant to the chief surgeon. (The same one who was wailing about RK's arrogance in part 1)
Priya gave a faint smile and told she was Dr. Priya Sarma and has newly joined as physician.
Raj: Ohh thats very nice. I like to interact with people a lot. Dont mind me butting in.
Priya had no words to reply.
Raj: Anyways Priya, if you have any problem you can call for me. I am always at your service.
Priya: No thanks sir, I am fine and dont like to trouble others.
Raj: Oh common Priya you need not feel formal with me. After all we are colleagues.
Priya: I can take care of myself sir, now she was feeling irritated.
Raj: Heyy why you calling me sir? Just say Raj or else you can call RK.
Priya shot her head with that last line. She was clearly surprised to hear that.
Priya: I am sorry sir, I am fine with it. But...
Raj: Common shoot Priya..
Priya: I have heard that RK is CT surgeon and..
Raj: Was clearly irritated now. Did he take patent of those initials?? Its not his only for him.
Priya: But I would like to stay unique but not take up some one else's name. Sorry if I have hurt you. But its my feeling. Excuse me sir, I have to refer something. Bye.
She went towards library thinking why that Raj was behaving weird.
She sat with a book but was in her own thoughts.
Hii Priya...
Priya: (Oh common not again..I want some space.) Helloo.. and looked at the man.
It was Vikram standing over there. She sighed and brought up a smile.
Vikram: Am sorry but I will take only 10mins.
Priya: Its ok Vikram, I was just..
V: Yeah, I saw what happened. Thats why I came to you.
P: She didnt know what to tell.
V: If you dont mind can I say something. Hmmm please..
P: (Hesitant)..Yes...
V: Ufff..that Raj fellow is a very nasty guy. You just dont feel bad if you encounter him anytime but please stay alert if he is there. Try to avoid him as much as possible.
P: She was clearly pissed off now..
I didnt go to...
V: I know.. I know it wasnt your fault but still, dont know what to tell and how to tell. He may trouble you in future so just be cautious. And am sorry for all this advice, but I had to give cause if some thing happens with you I am gonna die...(Bit his tongue) Okk Okk now I have to go. Take care. Sorry once again. Bye.
Priya was left in shock with Vikram's words. She was in a state of disbelief and shock. Why did Vikram talk like that now. What does he mean. Oh my God where did I come and what's happening.
She thanked god when she got a call that reports have come. She went ICU to check the reports and adviced treatment and came out of hospital. She reached her flat with in minutes and she threw herself on bed as she was tired both physically and mentally.

Hey darling...heyyy Priya utho..
Priya slowly opened her eyes and found Neha's worried face before her.
She said a feeble hi.
N: Are you fine?? 
P: Hmmm yeahh..
N: Then why have you slept with out even changing? And when did you reach by the way? Did you eat? You know what the time?
P: Meri question bank thoda gap dogi, already am tired a lot.
N: Sat on bed. Get up and go freshen up, I will get tea for you.
By the time Priya was back from washroom Neha was ready with tea cup.
After giving Priya tea Neha went to prepare food. After an hour she asked Priya to come for dinner. Neha served for both of them and then asked Priya to talk.
Priya revealed every thing that happened in the hospital.
Neha who are Raj and Vikram? 
Priya told about them and told about Raj and his irritating behaviour.
N: Priya, just be cautious and if you need something you just complain to management.
P: Uthna socho math Neha, I will be fine.
N: Aur ye Vikram?
P: He is orthopaedician and I felt he is good and well mannered but dont know what to tell.
N: Ohhh Haddiyon ka doctor...
P: Laughed at her expression, yeah but I didnt understand what he meant today.
N: About what?
Priya told what he said.
N: Oh okk. Let us see.
P: Dont know Neha, I came here to study and gain experience but hope I will have good working conditions.
N: Dont worry darling you will definitely have.
P: Hope so
N: RK?
P: Felt some erratic heart beat when she heard that name. Kya RK?
N: Didnt you see him today.
P: I dont go to hospital to see him okk and he didnt come today.
N: Ohh you dont go to see him but you know about where abouts. Good improvement Dr. Priya Sarma.
P: Oh my god, you are impossible. I told you Vikram came with RK's dadi.
N: Ohh so family se bhi mil liya.
P: Uff, I should seal my lips it seems.
N: Yeah will see until when you will deny.
P: Tu na, mujhe itna tease karthi hai but you didnt tell about your boyfriend till now.
N: Ussme kya hai, what you wanna know ask?
P: Common name, what he is and where he is from all this.
N: Ok his name is Radhe Shyam and
P: What?? RADHE SHYAM...(stressed the name)
N: Haan..
P: Okk and he is..
N: Halwai.
P: WHAT???
N: Yup baby you heard it right.
P: Are you nuts? How did you love a halwai?
N: Kya halwai se pyaar nahin kar sakte hain, aisa constitution mein likha hai kya? Woh bhi insaan hote hai aur unka bhi ek pyaar karne wala dil hota..
P: Stop..stop.. I am already in bad mood dont play jokes. 
N: Am serious 
P: Are you sure?
N: Haan damn sure.
P: Forget it. You wont change. I knew you are weird but itna weird ufff.. I will kill you if its a joke.
N: Dont worry its not a joke.
P: Stared at Neha for a while, am going to sleep. You just get some sense.
N: Arey you are not believing it seems. Will take you to him this weekend, Radheshyam Halwai is very famous in Bandra.
P: No thanks, goodnight and I hate you for this.
N: But I love you, sleepwell, goodnight. She gave a hug and went to her room.
Priya was worried about Neha now, what is this girl doing here? Was it a joke? If not? Her parents? Oh God please just keep everything normal.
She so wanted to discuss with Neha about changes in her when she hears "RK" but she just dropped it as she felt Neha will believe she loves him and will do all hungama and the new revelation made Priya to believe that Neha has lost her mind.
P: Better I stay calm. And she closed her eyes to catch sleep. A blurred smile in a round face flashed before her eyes she closed her eyes tightly to make that image disappear.

In a flight from Pune to Mumbai...
RK was having a contended smile on his face. Atlast he could make a first move to achieve his ambition. His heart was jumping with joy. He knew his dadi would say No but the cause he has was very strong and good one. And he was planning the next steps he had to take. Flight reached Mumbai in no time and RK was back to home by 11pm. Dadi and Krishna ji were in deep sleep by that time. He went to bed with a winning smile.

Note: Chalo friends we too shall go to bed and have a RaYa dreamswala sleep.Hope you will like the story and sorry for mistakes. Please hit "LIKE" button, comment and criticize those are the boosters for a writer. Your response means a lot to me and sorry for the way I gave replies this time. As I was running short of time I had to do like that but from next I will reply to everyone in separate posts.
Thank you and Love you all.
Keep Smiling.  

DM is Doctorate in Medicine (Superspeciality) like Nephrology, Cardiology, Neurology etc

Edited by armanz - 9 years ago
luvsakshi thumbnail
Asusaul awesome 
OMG .. OMG  im grinning like anything while reading the part 
much waited one ... 

Aww im imaging my queen in that state 
she is dogtired and slept .. i remember my writer friend .. 
she will simply do that after coming from hospital πŸ˜† without changing 
first she will take a nap 

poor doctors how they dealt ra .. hats off to them again 

ok so priya wants to study more so she came to mumbai 
the talk with her parents was so true 
we are hearing daily πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

and who is this Raj kishan πŸ˜‘ ewww  .. 
and Vikram .. was so sweet 
you kknw what you are gripping the story very much with your  writing skills 

we knew at the end it is Ram & priya 
but vikram talk is leading to suscipicioms but i loved that also 

hope my guess  will come true in vik s case but i loved this suspence

and Neha is loving Rahe shyam .. πŸ˜† and he is a halwai πŸ˜†
priya thought its a joke 
but neha was blunt enough to tell her its truth 

lol
i love this two girls bonding 
I laughed reading out priya's expressions πŸ€£
It;s too too good 
marvellous 
mindblowing 

P: No thanks, goodnight and I hate you for this.
N: But I love you, sleepwell, goodnight. She gave a hug and went to her room.

Where did you copied these lines πŸ˜† did you remember something 

And the most imp thing 
whenevr my queen heard RK name her heart flutters .. wah wah super πŸ‘
the last one was epic 
she closed her eyes tightly to make disappear Rams image πŸ€£
too good re 

Missed Ram in this update 
but worth wait 

awesome re 

Edited by luvsakshi - 9 years ago
luvsakshi thumbnail