Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
loved it beautiful updates
momoahmd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ahaan...
nice one...
so thats the end of their visit to the village...
wondering what will happen next...
thnxxx a lot 4 pm...
n
congrtttsss on new thread...πŸ˜ƒ

SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Update after soo long and so cute... I thought arnav would take ram along with him and khushi.. :(
maverickmartin thumbnail
Congratulations on the new thread, Linnie.

I totally echo Khushi's hopeful thought at the end. I hope things remain good for the royal two. :) Arnav's going to get Ram to stay/work at the Castle, isn't he?

How's our General doing? Long time no see, it feels like.
Edited by maverickmartin - 9 years ago
tanu45 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice update...i dont know but a bit confusing.
What is this story of chinese princess? Is khushi chandrika?
and ram?? 
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats on yr new thread...awesome update...loved it
dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM and also congrats for new thread! I've been waiting for this update forever... off to read now... do we need to mention for you to update next part soon?!πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

casper thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Reserved,,,,!!  
Firstly... Congratulations on the 11th Thread Lin... great going..!! 

Ah ! Good byes are always difficult... but they have to come eventually... & so does a Happy Union... !! 

Yess Yesss The Book finally makes an appearance and that makes me very very Happy... The mystery will begin to unfold slowly now... But what threw me off was Chandraki and Chandrika.. in ref to Yin and Yang..and the Book... After alot of re reading and research... here the comes the very first step for Kushi to start recognizes her role... in the Yin and Yang... She is Chandraki and the Chandrika to the Good in the bad and Bad in the good of the  book..

While Chadraki is also known as peacock... which means & symbolizes  integrity and the beauty, Nobility, Holiness, Guidance, Protection, Vision, Royalty, spiritual awakening and Immortality refinement..  Also Tibetians call their game of Chess Chandraki...

while Chandrika is the shining Moon.which weilds her forces and influences.!! A Yin...in nature.!! (As Arnav char so far is the Yin) for now... Hence The lessons are not wasted it time to but to put them in practice...soon enough..!! and General is not going leave a doubt about it..!! His instigations have started and his protection over her is going to start making Khushi question... !! πŸ‘ πŸ‘Am stumped by the depth here..!! 

The Curse also makes a come back... Amma and Papa's fatal death curse... Hmmm you got me pondering on this now... ??? Am glad she opened up her dream to nani.. with Nani;s mind we will have more insight  of the curse..

PS : Loved Khushi lil explanation to Anji on the changes to Lordy... Aww the Sister in Anji is full of joy.. Am

Edited by casper - 9 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
brilliant update..awesome...too good...interesting...continue soon..😊