Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

I haven't seen Kankar yet and neither that Sanam Saeed's grey shade character show.

p.s TM give a try to telefilm Behadd, it is on YT.

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ek Haseeni Thi has a similar story line to Emily VanCamp's Revenge!
NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: friends_rock

Ek Haseeni Thi has a similar story line to Emily VanCamp's Revenge!

Exactly.

Durga/Nitya : Emily/Amanda
 Sakshi : Victoria
Rajnath : Conrad
Shaurya : Daniel
Akash, Baba : Nolan

Both are such slow shows. πŸ˜•

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I got introduced to their drama thanks to recommendations from people on IF only and watched the top rated ones mainly. Will say that atleast their shows are not as bizarre as most indian shows. As already mentioned their shows are of limited episodes and thus have that edge. I liked most of what I have seen. Moreover their shows have absolute brilliant performances. So do give it a try to zee new channel.

Regarding your second question their popular actors working in bollywood and succeeding, its difficult to judge I guess as this industry is a dicey place. I really like and appreciate Fawad khan work so hope he gets right opportunities to show his effortless acting skills.Edited by pinkeye - 9 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
even recently i truned to ary digitsl and saw indian actor aly khan who also were in don 2 as the bank manager or something.. in a urdu serial..
he looks good with specs..
Chamaila-Kutrea thumbnail
I watched the first few episodes of Ek Hasina Thi as it was based in Kolkata. πŸ˜† The show is probably the only one on Indian TV which hasn't shown Bengalis as characters straight out of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Devdas.πŸ˜†

I really like the way the show is shot! They even make sure that when they are travelling, the locales outside are of the city.

Sorry for deviating from the topic :P There's also a similar show like Ek Hasina Thi on Channel V called Paanch. Though some incidents are maha lame, I like the way the show is shot..and it's just a 50 episode show so found it pretty decent.
gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I started getting these free previews of Pakistani channels on dish network. I totally got hooked with them initially but soon lost interest. Why.. because one of your cousin is one day bhaiya and next day saiyan if your marriage is fixed o that guy. Their format is of 20-25 episodes and most of them are drag fifth episode onwards. And i was like i have already seen a movie on this topicπŸ˜•.

Indian serials didn't hold my interest neither did Pakistani. Although they have some very good performers.I don't know the names.  Mehwish she is BW material, a crossover between Nargis Fakhri and Kat. Since I keep getting these previews, in their shows Indians are made fun left, right and center. Believe it.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SmritiKatha

I know Ek Hasina Thi is brilliant show..But how many Ek Hasina thi do we have??Once in a while one Maryada,One Radha Ki Betiyaan one Jassi ..and many more Bahu and betis

I agree ek Hasina thi is amazing show, I am happy it's being accepted by people. Yeh hain mohabatein is also one brilliant show. You should watch it. 
shorty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I've only seen Mehndi, Maat and Mere Qatil Mere Dildaar. All are fab shows. I would reccomend you to watch them :)
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
I like Pakistani shows.
I like classics dhoop kinare, ahat, tanhaiyaan, n currently liked humsafar,malal,zgh.