Ek mutthi aasmaan getting worse

angelk1 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
OK so i stopped watching the show but i'm still reading the update. I will be honest i don't like pakhi family, not even the grandmother.  I'm surprise they didn't kick her out either. Like seriously why is she in people business? she should stay out of it. And what is wrong with kamla, how can you buy paki a sindoor when you yourself prevent your daughter from having one. Also Pakhi needs to get the picture. acting like shes injured just to spend time with him. Shes overstepping her boundaries. you in the friendship zone girl, stop misusing it. 
Raghav, what's your deal huh. why you touching paki hand and listening to everything she says. you should yell at her tell her not to step her boundaries. put some ground rules, don't let her make the rules for you. seriously there making him dumber every day. How can he believe that shes putting the sindoor on her head because of kamla love, bullshit. open your eyes raghav she still loves you, thats why shes doing it.

Gauri, you cause raghav to marry paki to get revenge, but look what's happening. your plan is backfiring. you need to do something about paki by making her suffer. anyway, who came up with the idea of raghav marrying paki for revenge? i feel like it was an excuse for them to make raghav and paki get closer.

Lastly vitthal, you say you know that your daughter is suffering, but you're also causing her to suffer by not trying to get her with her lover. you're just tagging along with kamla. the grandmother on the other hand, don't know anything. but she supports her granddaughter talking about shes a good girl. yah right, a good girl wouldn't stay in a relationship that won't work. a good girl wouldn't try to steal someone else happiness, a good girl wouldn't sit there the whole time eating and talking with kamla ma knowing that the one she considered sister is suffering because of her marriage. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iPerfection thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Headaches...this show gives me Headaches!
lol
premap thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Friend , read the updates of EMA and learn to laugh at it! NOt get frustrated!   Think , to what extent the stupidity of the writer.s mind can go to.. BUT DONT EVER MAKE A MISTAKE OF WATCHING IT! YOU WILL COMMIT SUICIDE! Haaa!
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That's y it is ek mutthi crap
hotfingers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have stopped watching this show..it is full lof crap,,the writers got into this revenge plan, and I dont see and revenge taking place..I jjust see Pakki playing house and thnking she will win Raghav...now the show is going into a brain washing by Kamala to Kalpi, and Kalpi being the good daughter she is does not want to hurt her parents...But she needs to realize that her mother is not really for her but is looking out or Pakki...They need to get this story line back on track, as it is so far gone...