Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shanig123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: redwine1

Thanx love ... 

But what is this all about but Ishita ...?? 

lets c whats happening in our serial ... Ishita's mom has met with an accident ... Tonite ishita struggled once again wit a handicap ... Ishita has been inching her way as the Raman Bhalla wife from Ruhi's mother ... prior to this it was about ishita's sisters engagement to the man she loves .. prior to that is was about Ishita's attempted rape attempt ... 

lets take a moment & actually see whats the serial all about ... 

The serial is about CUSTODY .. in a custody battle there are 2 parties involved the 2 sets of parents .. in this case .. RAMAN/ ISHITA & SHAGUN/ASHOK ... 

Along the way ... Raman & IShita who get into a convenience marriage due to CUSTODY ... grow closer ... 
& Along the way ... Shagun & Ashok .. who are supposedly in love ... are gravitating away from each other ... all in the back drop of CUSTODY ... 

What was tonite about but ... A BATTERED BRUISED INCOMPLETE WOMAN becoming healed & complete ... 

Ok Ok this will become a potential second post ... lemme know if u guys want to know more about this will do a post on this tonite 

Hey Red wine

what I meant was I would like to see closure to Ishita s brokenness her past and her pain her side of the story with Subbu. I guess for that CV's need to get Subbu back. now you may think I am talking out of the current track . The reason why I say I would like to see closure is she is always healing Ramans wounds his family his children her family. sometimes I think she is more broken than anyone else . as much we see her been the strong tower behind Raman . if and when the tables turn how will he react.  long story short closure to her past ..I think she is hiding her pain and sacrificing so much for the love and happiness of others this is why I love her character . BTW I wait to read your posts . it is written with so much passion and I just love it