Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath ho saari Jannate Mere paas ho

redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho ... Saari Jannate Mere Paas Ho  

As i walk into the future ... should i look back into my past ????

I have watched TV from a long time ... have appreciated shows in the past .. have written for shows for of which i was a crazy fan in the past ... BUT for the first time today ... I AM BOWLED OVER ... 

I am speechless with emotion ... i never never could have imagined that in a DAILY SOAP in INDIA .. coming from the Balaji stable .. we would see the MOST SENSITIVELY HANDLED scene ever ... 
DIRECTOR ... WRITER ... ACTOR ... PRODUCER ... CHANNEL take a bow ... 

A young bitter ... battered man ... who is struggling to find peace in his life ... who is slowly inching towards his future ... takes a moment in time to look back ... YES he had LOST a LOT ... BUT a loss should never ever ever take away from the GAIN ... 

Yes Raman Kumar Bhalla had lost his FIRST LOVE ... But that first love also gave him his life's biggest JOY ... his KIDS ... 

I am sure the forum will be up in arms tonite .. so hence just take a moment to step back & think ... 
A man who is MADLY in love with his kids ... a man who yearns for his kids ... who feels his kid is his biggest JOY ... why should he not remember His past with fondness ... 

Now lets c what Raman told Shagun ... yes he apologised ... but why & whom did he apologise to ... He apologised to ADITYA's mother SHAGUN ... & he apologised as ADITYA's Father ... who had forgotten a very BIG DATE ... being a father .. saying u love ur kids is never enuf ...being a father is also a responsibility ... a promise to TAKE CARE .. NURTURE .. PROTECT ... today the doting father ... forgot his duty ... his promise ... his responsibility ... A responsibility which could very well SAVE HIS SONS LIFE ... IF EVER THE TIME CAME ... 

Was that not a BIG MISTAKE OF A FATHER ... now Raman Kumar Bhalla apologised for that to his sons mother ... 

Yes they reminisced ... but what was each & every remembrance about ... IT WAS ABOUT ADITYA .. it was not about their love .. it was the love of PARENTS ... for the upcoming biggest happiness of their life ... 

The other thing he told Shagun was ... Adi holds a special place in his heart ... more so because with his NEW WIFE ... he will never be able to SHARE THE MOMENT OF FIRST BORN ... PLEASE PAUSE HERE FOR A BIT ... 

Think for a moment .. was this about Ishita's inability to conceive ... or was this about the fact that RAMAN MARRIED RUHI's MOTHER .. they already have a FIRST BORN ... RUHI ... Tonite instead of BeLITTLING HIS WIFE .. RAMAN KUMAR BHALLA ... gave her the biggest pedestal in his life ...
The one woman who was selfless enough to love his UNLOVED DAUGHTER .. a daughter who he too couldn't love as much ... 

Now like this forum both the woman in Raman's life did not get this ... Shagun for a moment felt victory ... she felt she was able to reclaim her place in Raman's life ... & Ishita who is an insecure woman .. who has always felt Half a woman ... her insecurities made her read it as ... she was a "baanjh" 

Now lets pause here again ... did Dr. ISHITA forget ... she has NO RELATION WITH HER HUSBAND .. forget getting kids ... for that she will have to get closer to him ... 

Now as we are on this .. lets jump forward to ishita raman convo .,... Interestingly both did not articulate the fact that to have a FIRST BORN ... they would need to get INTIMATE ... 
What happened to the shaadi which was 'SIRF RUHI" ke liye ... lets rewind to when Ishita was feeling unwell & bhalla house thot she was preggers ... both the husband wife could not wait a moment to run into each other that they do not have that kinda relation ... BUT CUT TO .. tonite they side stepped that MAIN ISSUE ... 

Is the heart ready to accept a reality that they are in a MARRIAGE ... a MARRIAGE which makes them a PARENT .. not the other way round ... have they come so close that they are thinking of a FUTURE ... a FUTURE where they are not just RUHI's parents ... BUT HUSBAND & WIFE ... 

In a thread yesterday i had written ... whatever be the outcome of tonites episode ... the COUPLE WILL STRENGTHEN .. THE COUPLE WILL GET CLOSER ... 

These two gritted their teeth thru a marriage ceremony .. muttering their vows ... BUT TODAY ... they held each others hands ... PROMISED that they would WALK HAND IN HAND ... they will WORK towards making their KIDS FUTURE SECURE ... 

Two weeks back i had written on my post that this is ISHITA's AANDOLAN of BRING BACK ADITYA track ... today she laid the base to this foundation ... 
Today she took ADI under her maternal wing ... TODAY ISHITA RAMAN BHALLA became a mother of 2 kids ... ADITYA & RUHI ... 

When u see the episode from this perspective ... do u not realise the GEM OF AN EPISODE THE WRITER has delivered ... 

Shagun made a promise to herself on the parlour that she would drive a wedge between Ishita & raman .. she wanted to reclaim her position in Raman's life ... But what did actually happen ... 

SHAGUN successfully brought the couple a LOT MORE CLOSER ..where the possibility of INTIMACY between the 2 is now out in the open ... SHAGUN very successfully HANDED OVER ADI to ISHITA Today .. Just like in the case with Ruhi ... where her using ISHITA .. actually lost her RUHI ... is this history repeating itself ... 

As i end this post ... i know i have a no predict policy ... but i would be remiss if i did not point out a few  imp points in the ongoing track ..its more a summary   ... there is a blood test to happen ... Aditya to will be tested ... there is talk of stem cell in the episode which can be used to cure ailments ... there is an accident which has happened ... there is Mihir who is researching on the fact that who bought Adi's car ... There is bala who is struggling with his finances ... there is Vandy who is probably pregnant ... In all this there is a RAMAN who has promised to PROTECT his child ... there is an ISHITA who promised to stand by him thru thick & thin ... 

Connect these interesting dots ... the plot clears itself ... 

The only dampener in todays episode is the possible hint of a future track where the leads will be made to suffer ... i hope Ekta does not stay true to herself & turns this into a mundane balaji serial ... well i have my hopes high as she spoils the show only when she runs out of the original story line .. 

Edited by redwine1 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Winey awesome post

That's a deep thought process

I agree Shagun wanted to dent Raman and ishita relationship but brought them together

The conversation they had on bench was not the one contract marriage ones have

The best part about it was ishita did not beat about the bush and told him everything including conversation with Shagun

The writing was fabulous and sensitivity and hope stays true to form in future
PHAKM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was very clear post. Thank you
sristhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg..your views always correct..what shagun plan its always make ishra more strong than what we think..today shagun tried and victory and show..but fact after ishra discussion. .Raman happiness in her hands which going to be blossom like flowers. .today she asking hands want move their life..eith lot of responsibility..ishita stands there..he said she amazes him always..ishita capture his heart. ..he will move on soon..today u r post really awesome..dearEdited by B5144331 - 9 years ago
raman was not fond of ruhi
ishita made him realise
ishita made him love ruhi
ishita needs a better husband than raman
raman who still blindly falls for his exwife
exwife who didnt take care of ruhi and who is teaching his son hate him everyday
raman is useless
hated him totally today
it was disaster to his character
sristhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -veronica-

ishita made him realise
exwife who didnt take care of ruhi and who is teaching his son hate him everyday
raman is useless
hated him totally today

hey dear according to character. .he is adi papa...okay..whatever kids do they are always like two eyes we can't hate them..Raman first kid adi..he love him lot..sure adi will soon comes to ishra. .and damn sure ishita is good mother for adi soon..both of them on the way right dear but they going same path..ishita is there for him each and every path thick and thin..Edited by B5144331 - 9 years ago
cool_arpana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Loved ur post...how beautifully you elaborate👏...it made me see those words of Raman abt first born in a different and very justifiable angle...thank you for this post.

Agree it was a gem of an episode...

Shagun today simply used this slack in Raman's responsibility for making ishita jealous...she herself doesn't really care ...why couldn't she call if she's so worried for her son...But but Raman was like really genuinely taken aback by his callousness regarding his son and he kinda spoke his heart which showed how much he loved his fatherhood and nothing other than that...

I too remembered in my mind that scene when Ishu's preggy news broke...how they both reacted then and now...u wrote very rightly...

Oh those quick summary u gave in the end speaks clearly...lets see...

I just hope YHM stays the way it is and not take the creepy path...

bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thank you thank you for this post because it is brilliant, before i watched the ep i came on here and some people were up in arms and the way they sounded i was like oh no, its gonna be a horrible ep, but i watched it and was nothing of that sort, it was amazing, like you said, raman apologized as a father and it was about adi, also ishu about izzat was for shagun as a mum for the kids sake cause if you dont, know matter how much you hate the person the kids can sense it and that will effect them badly. ishu was hurt and she voiced that, she talked about her pain and insecurity with raman, she told a lot, and that was again so amazing, cvs  deserve a clap as well as everyone else, because what we saw was a mature conversation, we saw communication between two people about a issue and i loved how ishu handled it. she got to the point and i loved ramans response and their promise, and the fact ishu is now becoming adis mum, great point out, all thanks to shagun. really what a beautiful promise . 
the convo was also so wonderful, in a long time im seeing proper communication between any couple. whats cool is that it didnt turn out like ishu holding a grudge, over something unintentional, there was understanding and respect for one another, such a great sight. 

also i dont mind some suffering as long as its handled well. 

honestly im loving all the parallel track summary you made about as well. you've said everything perfectly, because thats exactly how i saw the ep in the first place.   
Edited by bila_a - 9 years ago
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -veronica-

ishita made him realise
raman is useless
hated him totally today

Hi Veronica ...

Ruhi is a vision of Shagun ... who left him bitter ... he shunned that love yes ... but today after his struggle he has become the father that he should've been ... 
But that love was not shown to him by Ishita ... it was RUHI who paved the path to his heart .. all he had to do was spend time with her ... & see her as his daughter not Shagun's mirror image ... 

As Ishita articulated very brilliantly in todays episode ... a woman who is the mother of ur child .. however bad she must be ... she does deserve the RESPECT due to a MOTHER ... isn't that what shone across in todays episode ... raman's remembrance was not about their love it was their love for the child ... 

Take for e.g. the earings that Shagun was returning .. he says keep it these are yours ... WHY SHUD HE GIVE HIS WIFE ... ISHITA something which belonged to another woman ... 

I thot the character of Raman stood out very Tall today ... we got a glimpse of the soft man .. a kind hearted man who existed before Shagun played a number on him ... the man who understood what insecurities of his wife ... a man who appreciated how wonderful his wife was ... by saying stop taking Shagun's side she is a B***TCH .. 

karela63 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
wow awsm post...each word u hv written explains todays episode...i think each episode is awsm...apnei aap mei khra utartei hei...i hope this way it continues for many more yrs