PhAb/JayGun Shelter|Tere Sang Beete Har Lamhe Pe Humko Naaz Hai - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by 55shobha

SHOBHA! 
Heyyy! How are you? And firstly...congratulations on becoming IF- Stunnerz! Keep stunning baby! ðŸ˜Ž

@Titles- Great! Both are good but personally like the first one more. ðŸ˜›

Okay so for first time we have more than one suggestion and hoping Dolly and I would also contribute so if that will be the case i would say lets have a vote? Cuz i'm confused like anything. And voting would be more fair. What say peepz? :D
Hello Dolly!
How are you? :)

@Ajay- I read you mentioned Ajay is doing a short film...when? Is it for TV or like the big screen? Some more details please! ðŸ˜›
AAANNNUUU !!! :))

@Crushes- AAHH!! Why are you so evil?! Giving me hope of mercy and crushing it the next moment *glare*..Darn! I don't have the time to glare, I need to run because guiding through the forest sounds too dangerous suddenly cough. *screams and gives away location*. Ah!🤣🤣

@Tech- Exactly, it's weird how you are always wishing for some things and when you get them, you realize you didn't really want that. But right, it can't be all bad, just a matter of getting used to I guess. Thanks. :))

How I wish I was the heroine of some sci-fi movie at such times, I would wipe out all the compromising info from your memory. Hmph! cough, okay if you are insisting I can hardly refuse, big sister's orders and all that you know, *submissive look* just make sure you flash those signs to someone cute cough..shutting up before puts self in more trouble.🤣🤣

@Sleep- I totally get it, even I can't get go to sleep early no matter how hard I try, I only end up giving myself a headache by squeezing my eyes shut too tight in an attempt to put myself to sleep lol.  Sigh, some habits uni got us. At least before you used to get to sleep till late in the morning, now with work, you can't do that too, my poor bacha!
Well that person seems to me full of good habits but yup, we are kind of dheet with ours so I can see the person getting convinced by your perspective faster than getting you to change that habit, lol! ðŸ˜› ;))

Thank you, hoping you have a wonderful start to the week, there's not much work to tire you and the day goes by smoothly!  Take good care, stay happy and keep smiling star.  Yup, catch you soonest! Lub ya. *hugs* :))
Originally posted by Ameres

Lol, same here. Creativity tu jaise bhaag hi gayi hai. ðŸ˜›

@bold- Love love love it! Seriously. Reminds me of not only PhAb but you guys too; i cherish each and every moment spend with you guys. :))
Will wait for other suggestions but if nothing comes up with go with this one. 
I know, I feel like saying come back! I miss you creativity!😛

That line must my favorite from the song and you are so right, it applies to us even more than PhAb. The best moments! I wouldn't trade them off for anything. :))

Okie, we've got some great title suggestions from Shobha too, this is fun hehe!  I'm good with any one but yup, waiting for yours and Dolly, then we can decide. :))
AAANNNUUU !!! :))

Is it just me or Sunday makes the roza harder?😛

Had seen the trailer of Daawat-e-Ishq a few days back and the first thing that came to mind was the guy is a cook in it! I guess I have a thing for them now so cough want to catch the movie!🤣
Already loving the title track they played in the trailer.😛

Okie, ignore this silly post and the ones before it, was just missing you hence posting this.  Hope everything's fine and you are just busy. :))

Have a wonderful day ahead, hoping it's filled with great moments and you get to go out and finish all the shopping if you haven't yet.  Have fun, keep smiling and take good care. Catch you sooon! Lub ya. *hug* :))

ANU \
\
AMI

Finally watched HSKD

it was not that good but still😛
Varun was looking more lean and cutie😉

and sid was also a hotie😳
😆*
there was a to*el scene where humpy's friend was drooling over sid's 6 pa*ks😆

but there were 2 disappointments
there shud be the girl to drool
and to*el was around neck
isn't it shud be around wa*st😆 so we can hope 4 a bychnace s*ip🤣 *cough*

ANU \
\
AMI

Finally watched HSKD

it was not that good but still😛
Varun was looking more lean and cutie😉

and sid was also a hotie😳
😆*
there was a to*el scene where humpy's friend was drooling over sid's 6 pa*ks😆

but there were 2 disappointments
there shud be the girl to drool
and to*el was around neck
isn't it shud be around wa*st😆 so we can hope 4 a bychnace s*ip🤣 *cough*

SHOBHA! :D

You did? Great! Was hoping to catch it after Eid..but it was not that good?😛

LOL! I agree but looking at the bright side, if a guy was drooling over them, those 6 pa*ks must be quite something.🤣
But what do you mean there should have been a girl to drool? Tum thi na! Bas sadly screen ke iss taraf and woh uss taraf. So bad!🤣

*Ahem* Yes, ideally the to*el should have been there but cough maybe Sid felt too shy. ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by Ameres

Hello Dolly!
How are you? :)

@Ajay- I read you mentioned Ajay is doing a short film...when? Is it for TV or like the big screen? Some more details please! ðŸ˜›
hi anu. i m fine. how r u?
i don't know if its 4 small screen or big screen. i"ll ask sum1 then tell u.btw its small vid is posted on ajay's AT no.10 in UT forum by one of frnds from UT forum.i think page no. is 117.
AMI

I just watched it accidently🤣
when all my room mates made plan to watch it on lappy

@movie- Actually I was annoyed by alia 😛 lol ,but varun and sid were the cream of film

@6 pa*ks- what do u mean ?? me ??? oh u caught me *cough*🤣
@to*el- maybe sid got an idea about my bad niyaat *cough* 🤣
so as a precaution he denied the idea of to*el around wa*st

AMI
 I just watched it accidently🤣
when all my room mates made plan to watch it on lappy

@movie- Actually I was annoyed by alia 😛 lol ,but varun and sid were the cream of film

@6 pa*ks- what do u mean ?? me ??? oh u caught me *cough*🤣
@to*el- maybe sid got an idea about my bad niyaat *cough* 🤣
so as a precaution he denied the idea of to*el around wa*st

Accidently? Yeh kaho ke Sid ko dekhna tha.🤣
Kidding! Always loads of fun to watch with friends. :D

Even I don't like Alia but yeah will watch for Varun.😛

See, you cannot escape me.🤣
Rofl! Looks like that's what happened, but so bad of him, after all tum uski number one fan jo ho! Not fair Sid.🤣