Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jtmbarun

Omg what was that..☺️☺️☺️

I just finished watching the episode..PaRud was too hot ..☺️☺️
I never thought we will get such scenes!!!
It was all Parud!!!
Thanks for this awesome post Jyoti..🤗
You explained everything so well!!👏👏

Btw this this my second comment on this forum and again on your post..😳

I m glad u made your second comment here on my post only .. will really love to see u regular in this forum too dear 🤗😳

PaRud were indeed super hot in the episode 😳

jyoti06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zetter

ooh what can I say about tonight's episode that you haven't said already, Dear?! 😛 😉...You never cease to amaze me with your brilliance, what an analysis... One of the best ones til date 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

PaRud were on fire, love the foreplay between them...Paro being all shy and Rudra being bold then Paro being extremely naughty and Rudra trying to beat her...they were both eager to be close to each other...Everything about them SIZZLED 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 

picture9

picture10

picture12

Today they were a typical husband and wife who are deeply in love with each other and wanted to express their feelings...They were HOT like chili ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

picture13

picture17

picture18

picture19

picture20

Ooh and then the moment we were waiting for got interrupted by Mala and her bad timing 😡 😡 😛 😭

picture22

picture23

And one of my favorite scenes of the episode was the last one with Paro having her hair open and Rudra coming up behind her, and placing his hands on her shoulders then running them down her arms...Finishing it with a back hug  🤢 😳 😳 

picture24

picture25

One of the best episode of Rangrasiya til date 😳 😳 😳 😳

P.S Sorry for not coming this week to comment on ur lovely posts but with the FIFA World Cup going on I don't have much time to stalk here 😭 😛 😊

Holding my ears and saying sorry but I didn't forget u...Have a fabulous weekend, Love...!! XOXO

OMGG OMGG OMGG Zetter , I just died again after seeing these breathtaking pictures 😲😲

PaRud were on fire in the episode .. what a sexy chemistry between both na 😳

U know initially Rudra was bold making his moves like grabbing her waise and turning her on but eventually Paro was not behind too in boldness when she actually steps onto Rudra's feet to make sure he is comfortable kissing her neck 😉😳😳 ... So its like they both after a point were equally bold in making their moves on each other without anymore inhibitions and it was a sheer physical display of love passion and desire ☺️☺️☺️

They would hv even liplocked if Mala dint interfere 😡 .. it was symbolic actually and proves how Mala is gonna b the roadblock in PaRud relationship unintentionally as her presense will always keep PaRud apart because of their diff POVs on her
jyoti06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: unna_178

I was literally in shock first and then dead. because i didn't expect such a episode like this. atleast colors could have promoted the epi. many would have watch it and contributed to trp...

anyway, i loved it ...it was extremely hot hot and hottt...

my screen burned man...i was in need of oxygen

yes I wonder why this high point of Rudra tieing the mangalsutra around Paro's neck was never promoted with promos .. I bet this epi will definitely grab highest eyeballs next week but trps might not b as high as we expect all thanks to no promotion 😡
jyoti06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PhoenixRising

It was an awesome episode indeed. I got goosebumps through out the whole episode especially the part where he touched her waist. 🤢

I hate those stupid banners ads through, colors need to slow down they're overdoing this whole ads thing. I'm so annoyed when those JDJ and CNWK ads keep coming up and colors new show ads.  

yup those banners did spoil the moment to some extent because we wanted to see their exact expressions and those banners appeared almost on their face 😡

Why do these channels promote other shows in this manner  .. they can promote it via separate promos or give banners when such high intense scene is not going on na .. butt 😡😡

I too got goosebumps right when he starts brushing off her belly with his long sexy fingers .. ishhh ☺️
jyoti06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SanayaIsBest

Havent seen a more HOTTER SIZZLING couple than this one!!!
PaRud all the way!!!
Sanaya and Ashish👏

Yup they were indeed hot in the episode and so damn sensuous too .. what a killer performance by both 👏👏
jyoti06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OriginalBarbie

Just finished watching the episode 8 times!!!!!

Dayummm that was just chemistry on a whole new level...parud have set the bar too high with this episode
I just cant get over the raw sexual tension from both paro and rudra...paro might be a naive innocent virginal village girl but DAMM she sure as hell wants her man the same way he wants her...she was so comfortable in his arms...and rudra...what can i say...the slight smile/smirk..the intense hooded bedroom eyes as he keeps staring at his gawjus wifey...it was mind blowing...rudra looked like a man on a mission...wanting to seal the deal tonight but alas he has to wait for abit longer just like us 😳

Aaahh u explained it so well .. yess there was fire from both ends and Paro was actually enjoying all the sensuous attention she was getting from her hubby 😳 .. see the way she boldly steps over Rudra's feet and allows her to feel comfortble kissing her neck .. that was so damn sensuously done 😳😳 .. Rudra's bedroom eyes was oozing raw passion .. he literally wanted to eat her up with his eyes ☺️ .. what a perfect display of raw passion and sexual tension 👏👏

This episode was outstanding and it was only achieved through the sheer professionalism of ashish and sanaya and the hardwork of those behined the scenes...so Team RR take a bow guys...you guys have outdone yourself

yess take a bow all .. such professionalism 👏👏👏

Btw does anyones think paro and rudra might cuddle to sleep 😆 that would be so cute and a perfect end to the night...since paro has already warned bana sa the mummy jee is awake and patroling the haveli

I so hope it happens .. it will indeed b a perfect ending to this blissful night between both na .. 😳😳 .. I feel there is more to come 😉

You know i get the feeling we are not far from the big C...closer than we think
ST and team we want a detailed SR 😉 😳

aahh I hv same feeling too .. these two hv reached a point where consummation could b just few steps ahead 😳

jyoti06 thumbnail

thanks dear 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swaram

They literally set the screen on fire today! Absolutely loved the way Ashish and Sanaya were so much at ease and portayed the raw passion of a couple madly in love! It was breathtaking to say the least!

so true .. they both got into the character so well that not once it looks like they r not comfortable .. in fact they were more than comfortable and natural portraying the raw intense passion between a newly married couple coming close for the first time 😳😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -RD-

So finally I could watch ...MAN what cuteness from both ends Super duper cute and I loved how banna sa was fumbling for words getting irritated yet was trying to be nice to Paro and when he said aisa hi hoon normal 🤣 can this guy get any cuter ...I bet he can Uff and Ashish ke cute expresions totally fabulous

I so agree .. his comment on aise hee hon normal was really funny 😆😆 .. he wanted to tell her that his face itself is like that of a angry young man , so well 😆😆 .. very cute 😳

Then the hot bits I loved how he trapped her and got her to fumble with words with his moves and I loved Paro's reaction too as she pushed him away and said her bit only to be trapped again ...the guchadmuchad bit was sweet

yup .. she just wanted to get it al lout by pushing him back and then she dint mind him doing all his moved , in fact she even stepped onto his feet just to make him comfortable while kissing her neck 😉😳

More than the hotness it was their cute conversations that made the epi worth it for me and also both of them looked really nice towards the end of the epi .

yes the words between those scenes actually lifted the whole epi ... I too loved their cute convos in middle of all the hotness factor 😳

And as for Ashish he is really qaatilana in this version of Rudra ...and his transitions from cuteness to annoyance to intense to passionate are super smooth and super fab .This guy is fantastic totally.

yup he was brilliant today .. and the ease with which he did all the transitions , flawless is the word 👏👏