The Cheescake Guest Chronicles: The Bitter Tablet. - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Vicky haven't watched da epi yet lol! RR will most likely be ending In two months, can't I spend da last months here ? Pretty plz lolEdited by Jaz1990 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by aaliah3108

😊 thank you Vicky. How apt is your post at this moment, I can't tell you. The forum has depressed me a lot today.

I am at peace now. This is the quality trait of your post... always optimistic and trending towards the better things in life.
We always tend to neglect the good that we have and choose to keep the bad one.
I for one am a highly optimistic person and negativity makes me sad. This post has made me smile and i'm so thankful to you.

Thanks Aaliah and i am happy that you are feeling better. I refuse to comment on the forum because I am not  qualified to comment on it. 

That said, believe what you want  to believe because people will always have an opinion. 

We often forget that just like we settle for a lesser evil, we make sacrifices for a greater good. 😃
A Super post thats brought a BIG smile to my face !!!
Thank You Vicky 🤗
Originally posted by showviewer

MKM, you really have a way with words and you get your point across in a beautiful yet effective manner. Waiting for the day when person on the skyway to heaven acknowledges the efforts of those who put him there, no matter if the methods and words seemed difficult or in parts cruel too. 

Thank you aur main ittni bhi nafees nahin hoon.😆

True. Just like Paro understood one day that Rudra kept her away from Tejju to keep her alive, i hope Rudra understands that Paro armtwisted him so much so that peace can return to him in  the form of a closure/reconciliation with  his mother Mala. 
What a beautiful post!!

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." 

That darned delicious Chocolate and Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake - gets me in trouble every single time with my trainer.  😆

Take care Vicky and please stop by again!!!

Originally posted by DiyaS

MKM, good to see you posting again ... guest appearance or host 😆

Life is lived FORWARD but its understood in a full rewind , in a total recall and in a linear flashback. 

Best part of your post ... and so true !!! 

Thank you. 😳...Guest appearance or host? Abb toh ye saat parhon waali baat hai. 😆
Originally posted by hello_786

Plz dont b embarrass..ye tho apka haaq hai itna acha jho likhthi hai aap.. Har ek line dil ko chu jati hai ...hope u have read my reply on ur leaving post ...u will come to know how much I love u n ur post ..i m following u frm qh forum..inbetween Thanku so much for replying 😃

🤗
Originally posted by showviewer

^^ Super lines...thank you for this voice of reason MKM.

🤗
Excitement main n khushi ke maare I replied twice ..plz maaf kardena..n likhte rehena..agar main comment na karun tho b samaj jana that I loved ur post ...
Originally posted by Hope

Vicky Sa, Awesome post and a very memorable one at it... Beautifully written. Thank You SO MUCH for posting... It is such an apt post... You said so much in so few words...👏👏

I Loved this line soo much...Wonderfully said..

Life is lived FORWARD but its understood in a full rewind , in a total recall and in a linear flashback.

I totally agree... Forum does needs something very sweet...And U. So, don't be a guest and come back..😃

Thank you.😳😳...abb sacch ko essays ki kya zaroorat hai. i do feel that am stating the obvious. 😆...main yaheen hoon.