Glad arnav found her.:)
bt hwcme Khushi's in dis conditionπŸ˜•
n wer is dat Shyam.:/
wtng fr nxt prt..
n thnx fr d pm.:)

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
lovely update !!! what happened that khushi is in such a state and she is living in homeless shelter from 5 months.. she is pregnant and in depression.. shyam toh gaya if he is reason for khushi's this state.. felt bad for arnav who is so much pain seeing his best friend and love in this state.. loved the update.. 

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š
Laters_Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So sweet gesture of Arnav he really love her
Where is shayam
mahrusweety thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow so heart touching and marvellous update
if shayam is reason of khushi state
then arnav must must tear him apart and throw out from world
poor girl in such a heart wrenching state
continue soon
..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

SANGAM - 2 Part 3A

He never saw Khushi this much eager to eat. He patted her back when she choked while eating food.

"Careful damn it... Why are you eating so fast? Can't you be relaxed? Crazy girl... eat slowly"

"What to do Arnav... It's long time I had Indian food. In fact it's long time I had food full of my tummy. I can't lose this chance Arnav. Don't disturb me" she smiled sadly making him gulp.

"Shh... it's ok... now onwards you will have whatever you want to. I will make sure of that. Now relax and eat." Saying this he touched her head affectionately.

Suddenly she shouted "Jilebies??? Oh my god Arnav... thank you so much Arnav... Thanks for these Jilebies..." she hugged him with so much excitement. He returned the hug while patting her back. He smiled seeing her crazy craving for Jilebies.

They sat in living room after finishing their lunch. Arnav kept pillows beside her to make her comfortable and kept her swelled foots on the tea table. He massaged her feet for some time.

"Um... Khushi... Arnav asked me to take an appointment with doctor, which I did. They told me to bring you along with previous reports like scanning and blood test. Do we have any?" asked Aman.

She nodded her head in negative looking on the floor.

"It's ok... no problem we can take them now. Evening four is your appointment. Get ready ok?"

She nodded her head

"But Pari... How you ended up in homeless shelter? I mean... Shyam..."

"Shyam is dead" tears pooled out from her eyes.

"What!!??" Arnav and Aman shocked

"Yes... he died in a car accident." Arnav immediately held her tightly in his embrace. He knew how much she loved Shyam.

"Then why are you here? Why didn't you go back to India to your parents? Why didn't you call ASR at least?" asked Aman.

"Our parents are against to our marriage" she said in a calm tone.

"What? But Khushi they agreed that time right?" asked Arnav

"Yes, they agreed because you were there. But when we got married you were not there. And his parents never accepted me. So, we both got married in registrar office. He struggled so much for keeping me happy. He never gave me any pain as you thought. He was really a good person to me. He really pampered me a lot. We came here 8 months back, just one month before his death. He saved me from that accident giving up his life for me. I never expected this. I knew he love me. But to this extent, I never expected Arnav. I was in a shock to digest the news. I was not even in a state to inform our parents. Officials informed his parents. They came here to collect his body for further rituals. They literally threw me from the house and threatened me saying if I again try to talk with them they will file a case against me. They said I'm the reason for their son's death. They cursed me. They left me no chance to come to India. I didn't even have money for my food. I stayed in government organisation for some days. I was scared Arnav. I didn't know anything that time. I didn't even know how to start my life. That time I came to know that I'm pregnant. One day I fainted in the organisation and they examined me and told me that I'm carrying a life inside me. I'm confused that time thinking whether to keep this baby or not"

Both Arnav and Aman gasped. She continued "Then I asked some officials to show some work. I couldn't kill an innocent life just like that. Can I? She deserves to live her life. Don't she? So, I decided to work for her. Then I joined here to work. After one month I came to know that whatever the money I'm earning it's not enough for my medicines, food and all. So I stopped using public transport. I stopped spending money for myself. I couldn't stay for long in organisation. I searched a place to hide myself at nights which I found in this homeless shelter. At starting I used to come early here and stand in the queue to get the bed. Because if I comes late they won't allow me as beds be filled. After some days, manager came to know that I'm pregnant. So she reserved one bed for me, so that I can come to shelter without hurry. I am saving all my money for my delivery. Nothing I have with me to give to my child." She sadly smiled a little with tears drenching her cheeks and continued "Yesterday only I thought of you. I thought if you are with me all these wouldn't have happened to me. I also mentioned you with my manager. I really missing you Arnav as much I'm missing Shyam. You two are the persons I have in this world. He is gone... I thought I lost you also" she burst in crying.

Arnav immediately hugged her tightly by her side and hushed her from saying anything.

"You didn't lose me Pari... I'm here with you... I'm really sorry about Shyam... and not believing him. I was just being over protective about you. But I never thought Shyam will leave us like this. I'm sorry Pari... I'm really sorry for not being with you, when you needed me most. And Shyam... I can't bring him back. But I will do whatever you want me to do. I promise you dear... I will never ever leave your side till my last breath. You are my Pari... how can I leave you? I just simply can't" he kissed her on her hair assuring her that she has him

"And you don't forget that you have a brother here. Whatever you want - which Arnav denies to give you mentioning your health - you can ask me. I will give that to you, without letting him know" said Aman trying to lighten the gloomy atmosphere.

"What the!! Aman? How can you?" he stopped by hearing a smiling sound from his Pari.

Both Arnav and Aman looked at her affectionately. Aman sat in front of her shocking Arnav and Khushi, touched her cheeks and said "Don't think much about past. I know it's very difficult to forget our loved once. But you have to... not for yourself... but for your daughter... you have to be happy all the time for her. If you can't be happy all the time, ok I can understand. But you shouldn't be sad. Try to divert your mind from your past. You have Arnav now. He will take care of you. You no need to worry about anything. But just you stay with him. Don't leave him at any time. Stay happy at least try to be happy all the time"

Khushi looked at Arnav, who is equally shocked as her. She composed herself and said "As long as Arnav is with me. I will Aman Ji..." she smiled at them

"Pari... we need to go to doctor in some time. Do you want to rest for few moments?"

"No Arnav... I'm fine."

"Fine then... I arranged some dresses for you. Go and change. And let me know if you want anything... ok? Go now... don't be late and ware soft material bigger in size" nodding her head Khushi went to guest room to change. She was surprised to see all the sizes of all the type of dresses in the wardrobe. She selected one soft cotton chudidar to get ready

Mean while in living room

"I'm sorry Arnav"

"For what?"

"For talking with Khushi like that. I think I made you both uncomfortable. I just can't see you sad whenever you see her sad. I know your happiness lies in her. If she is happy then you surely will be happy. That's the reason I asked her to be happy all the time. Please Arnav... stay happy always" saying this he hugged his best friend tightly

Arnav is taken aback with this affection from his friend. But he hugged Aman back accepting his affection.

"Arnav... can I ask you something?"

"No need Aman... I know what you want to ask. The answer is NO... I never am going to propose her. I don't want to push her in a relationship where she couldn't be comfortable. Let her accept the present now. Let her relax for some time... let her start to live her life with her daughter. If she feels like she needs a man's support as her daughter's father and if she can accept me then I will be there for her. It's simple Aman... I can't lose my best friend for my love. She needs me as a friend now. I can never ever disappoint her. I just can't..." they stopped their talks hearing the door clicked open.

"Ready?" asked Arnav

Nodding her head she followed Aman along with Arnav to the parking lot.

"I'm scared Arnav... what will doctor say?"

"Relax Pari... everything will be fine. Let doctor come first..."

"Hmm... Mr..." Doctor took a pause to know the name of the man sitting in front of her

"Raizada"

"Mr. And Mrs. Raizada..." she continued her talks without noticing the shock on the Arnav and Khushi's faces "Everything is fine. You daughter is also fine and healthy. Only thing is Mrs. Raizada is too weak. I think she isn't taking any medicines and proper food. What's say Mrs. Raizada?"

"Doctor... first of all... she is not Raizada... she is Mrs. Jha, my friend. I am just accompanying her for her check up"

"Oh sorry... tell me Mrs. Jha... Aren't you taking any medicines? Can I know why like this? And where is your husband??" asked doctor

Arnav nodded a no to doctor as hinting her not to ask anything about that. Doctor sensed something wrong.

"Um... I... I..."

"Hmm... Doctor her husband died in a car accident. She couldn't take care of her with enough money. Whatever she is earning it's hardly enough for the medicines you are mentioning. And one thing... we can't change whatever happened. So, can you please forward the treatment? I want her and her baby safe and sound, healthy and fine. Please give the required medicines." Both Khushi and doctor sensed an irritation along with a slight anger in his tone. Khushi held his arm as controlling his anger.

"Hmm it's ok... but please from now onwards take care. As this is your last trimester you have to be little careful. But there is nothing to worry about it. Just relax, try to be stay happy all the time, eat healthy food and lastly don't forget to take your medicines. Then everything will be fine. Here is the prescription for you."

"I will take care of that... and doctor... can she travel to India? I mean it will take 18 hours from here. Can she? Because, I can't stay here for long time. I can be here only for three days more. After that I need to go back to my home. At the same time I can't leave her here alone. I want her with me. So please check her thoroughly and tell me" he almost ordered the doctor.

Doctor can see the eagerness and affection in this man's eyes. She is amazed to see this possessiveness for a friend. She nodded and gave some test to Khushi again with the insistence of Arnav. After getting the test, she allowed Khushi to travel back to India with some care and lots of rest, which Arnav promised doctor. (A/N If the mother-to-be is perfectly fine in her condition, almost all countries will allow the lady to travel till her seventh month end it seems. My cousin went to US in her 8 month. Sorry if you won't agree with this)

He informed his family about Khushi's condition and their arrival to India in next three days. He also informed about Shyam's departure and his family's assault towards Khushi. His family felt bad for Khushi but they assured him they will take care of her and she will be fine with them. No need to worry. He sighed in relief and also requested them to keep things hide about his love towards Khushi which they agreed non-heartedly.

Next three days were really hectic for Arnav. But he never let Khushi feel like she is alone. He called her every half an hour to know about her health. Aman arranged all the required things to Khushi to travel back. He took all the care to make her journey comfortable. With the full rest of three days, Khushi looked little fine and healthy, all thanks to Arnav. After completion of Arnav's office work, they left to India in his private jet. Arnav changed the bedroom interior in his jet as per Khushi's comfort. He arranged cushions all over the jet. He also changed the couches in jet. He arranged some dresses for Khushi to get changed whenever she feels suffocated in her attire.  He didn't want to take any risk about her health. His eyes never left her face. He already mentioned to his pilot, if he finds any uneasiness then the pilot has to land the flight nearby airport. But still he is feeling scared about her. What if she feels any discomfort when they are above the see?' that thought itself scared him to the core. For first time, he prayed to the power of almighty to save his friend, to let her safe and sound till their journey ends.

After a long 18 hours of journey, they landed in Delhi airport. Before going to RM, Arnav drove Khushi to hospital to give her a check up with gynaecologist. After getting confirmation from doctor that Khushi and her daughter is perfectly fine, then only he drove back to home to meet his family.

All the Raizada's were shocked to see the weak, tiny and petite yet most beautiful girl with a mesmerizing smile in front of them. Arnav and Aman chuckled silently seeing his family's reaction. Khushi looked at them with confusion and tension in her face. But nobody said anything. They kept staring her making her hell tensed. Their trance broke with the words of Khushi

"Uncle... Aunty... If you don't like me here in your house, then I will leave now. I'm sorry for making you all uncomfortable with my arrival" everybody got their shock. She took their silence as their rejection towards her. Everybody looked at Arnav, whose face turned into a bright red in anger. They know the reason for his anger - for letting her think as unwanted, for not giving much required attention to her. Immediately Mr. Raizada tried to control the situation "No dear... if you are important to Arnav, you are for us as well. Don't feel like that. From last six years we heard him saying lot things about you. When we saw you we lost in those memories. That's all. You are most welcome into my home dear. From now onwards, this is not only Arnav's home, but also yours. Make yourself comfortable here" saying this he pattered her head lovingly.

Khushi smiled at him and turned to other family members. Everybody wished her and welcomed her into their house. Arnav's mother took the harathi for her as welcoming her and hugged her tightly. Khushi also returned her hug.

"Pari... this is what your Arnav calls you, right? But you deserve that name. You are indeed an Angel. Now I want to say one thing dear, don't forget that you are equal to my sons and daughter. How much Anjali, Arnav, Akash and NK are important to us, you are also same as them. This is your house. Don't hesitate to ask whatever you want. Ok?" saying this she kissed Khushi's forehead.

Later Anjali, Akash and NK introduced themselves to her. She immediately befriended with them. They stopped their chit chatting seeing a serious look on Arnav's face. Anjali made Khushi rest in guest room. Later they went to shop for Khushi. Khushi adjusted in Arnav's house with his family very well. Now everybody clearly knows why Arnav loves her that much. But nobody dared to tell her about Arnav's feelings.

After Khushi left to her room after having dinner, all the Raizada's assembled in living room by Mr. Raizada's call.

"Arnav... what's next?"

"Dad... I know what's you are going to ask. But my answer is NO. I never am going to propose her. I don't want to push her in a relationship where she couldn't be comfortable. Let her accept the present now. Let her relax for some time... let her start to live her life with her daughter. Dad... I can't lose my best friend for my love. She needs me as a friend now. I can never ever disappoint her. I just can't... if anyone has any problem, and then let me know... I will make other arrangements for Khushi's stay"

"No Arnav... I didn't mean that. I just wanted to know your decision. Whatever you decide I will be with you. If you can see her as your best friend rather than lover, then there is no point for argument" said Mr. Raizada.

"Yeah Chote... we don't have any problem with Khushi Ji... in fact we will be very glad if she stays here. What's you say Akash? NK?"

"Yeah Bhai... we don't have any problem with her. She is such a nice girl" with that Khushi's stay in RM is confirmed.

After two months, Khushi gave birth to a baby girl - Sahana, who is alike her mother. Her smile, her eyes, her skin, her colour, her hair everything reminds her mother. When days are going on Sahana developed a great bond with Arnav. It's very difficult for anyone to separate them. Sometimes, it's very difficult for Khushi to console her where as Arnav doing that very easily. Whenever he takes her in his arms, she kept quite. If she wants to play, she needs Arnav, if she wants to sleep she needs Arnav, if she wants to eat again Arnav should be there. Totally she is Arnav's girl. He arranged everything for Khushi and Sahana for their comfortable living. But he never took freedom to interfere in Khushi's personal life. He never let her doubt about his feelings for her. He's very careful about that. And also he never allowed anyone to talk about his feelings in front of Khushi. He knew that she is still missing Shyam. He doesn't want to force her.

It's almost one year from Sahana's birth. Everybody sat in living room after their evening snacks along with Sahana playing with Arnav. Mr. Raizada is talking with Akash and NK regarding some business they are planning to expand in other cities. Mr. Raizada discusses everything first with his elder son. If Arnav agrees with that then only the news will come out. So for now there is no need for Arnav in this discussion as he already knows that.

"But Dad... Bhai..."

Suddenly Sahana held Arnav's face in her tiny hands and said "Dada" after hearing Akash calling Mr. Raizada as Dad

Everybody shocked to hear her first word. Arnav looked at everyone, who is equally shocked like him. He passed a sorry look towards Khushi, who is in tears now. He hates to see those tears. He turned to Sahana and tried to make her understand, well aware of her age where she can't understand the proper relations.

"No darling... I'm not you daddy. You shouldn't call me that" he tried to make her understand. He only knows how difficult it is for him.

"Why not?" asked Mrs. Raizada. Being mother of ASR, she can understand his inner turmoil.

"MAA..." he almost shouted on her nodding his head negatively.

But she is not ready this time. She wants to see her son live happily with his love - Khushi. She promised to herself to fix this problem. Luckily this pure soul in Arnav's arms supported her indirectly and gave her a chance to make it correct

"What Arnav? What you want to say? May be Khushi doesn't need a husband, but Sahana needs father's love." She paused for few moments and turned to Khushi "Khushi betiya... tell me one thing. Do you have any plans to getting married again?" Mrs. Raizada asked shocking her. Khushi looked at her shockingly. "Tell me betiya..."

Khushi nodded her head in a NO weakly.

"Oh... Then what about Sahana? Didn't she deserve father's care?"

"What the hell is this mom?" said Arnav in irritation. He doesn't want to make Khushi uncomfortable. He can see where this topic is going.

"Watch you word Arnav. I'm not your bloody employee" Mrs. Raizada retorted shocking everyone including Mr. Raizada.

"Tell me Khushi..." she is serious now

"I don't know aunty"

"Hmm... dear... as an elder member of this family and an aged WOMAN, let me tell you one thing. Parenting a child is not an easy task dear. We need support. We need a person, whom we can say as our husband, a person whom we can say our man. It's very difficult to raise a girl without husband's help. You can't face the world, you can't answer the questions of your daughter when she starts going to school. People don't let her live in peace. Don't think I'm trying to scare. I didn't mean to. But before you decide anything remember one thing that Sahana betiya needs a father's care" Mrs. Raizada said.

"No aunty, I know you are saying all these for mine and my daughter's lives. But aunty... I don't know. I can... I mean me and Sahana can... I..."

"One minute betiya... I'm not saying all these because of you. I'm saying all these because of my son - your Arnav. Because he can't live without you or Sahana anymore"

"Mom... just stop it" tried Arnav.

Khushi looked confusedly to Arnav who is getting panic and Mrs. Raizada who is talking very calmly.

"Yes betiya... he can't live without you two. He loves you"

For Part 3B(LAST PART) and PMs please scroll down...

Edited by sankadevi_lg - 9 years ago
..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

SANGAM - 2Part 3B

"Mom... you did wrong mom... you spoiled everything" thought Arnav. He closed his eyes unable to see his friend's eyes. What if she hates me? What if she doubts my intention for bringing her here? What if... if... she leaves me?' that thought itself took his life out.

It's a big blow to Khushi. She never guessed this. Actually she never gets any hint of this. She nodded her head in No with a great shock of her life

"I know betiya... it's difficult for you to believe. But it's the truth"

Khushi looked at Arnav and went to him "Arnav???" his name from her mouth is enough for him to know her questions, her doubts, her accusation mainly hurt. Unable to answer to her questions, he kept Sahana in Akash's lap and went from there giving no ear to Sahana's cries. Sahana started crying for sudden loss of Arnav's warmth. They tried to console her. But everybody in the room knows what she needs most at that time. They all looked at Khushi who is in a deep thought. Mr. Raizada went to her and patted her head affectionately.

"Khushi betiya..."

"Uncle... Ye sab..."

"Yes dear... whatever mom said is true. But he never allowed us to say anything to you" said Anjali

"But Di... How all this? I mean from when? Is he mistaken his sympathy as love for me?"

"No way dear... my brother is not that fool, who can't even differentiate the sympathy and love. He is deeply in love with you from the day he saw you for that first time in your college seven years back. That too before his best friend - Shyam introduced you to him"

"I need to talk to him. I need to talk to him..." saying this Khushi rushed to Arnav's room taking Sahana, who is still crying, from Akashi's hands.

She knocked the door for getting a blunt reply.

"Just go from here Khushi... I don't want to talk anything now. Just leave me alone"

"Fine... I'm leaving Sahana near at the door. Do whatever you want" she left Sahana at the door and hid behind the pillar. Her heart is thudding from the recent revelations.

Sahana looked around her to find either her mother or father. Seeing no one around her, she cried loudly calling for Arnav "Dada... Dada..."

It's very difficult for Arnav to avoid his angel's daughter. He can't. So, he rushed to open the door and took her in his embrace. She hung to his neck tightly as if she loosens her grip he will leave her and go. He hugged her tightly feeling her tiny body to his heart in his arms. He closed his eyes tightly. Tears left his eyes showing how vulnerably he is at that time. I'm sorry dear. I'm sorry' he whispered, unaware of Khushi's stare at him. Khushi couldn't believe what she is seeing. She never observed Arnav's bond with her daughter. She never knew Arnav this much attached to her daughter. She never knew her own daughter will cry for Arnav, leaving her behind, when she is scared.

He took Sahana inside his room, sat on the couch along with Sahana on his lap. He made her look at him and said "Look dear... I'm not dada. You shouldn't call me like this. You call me Arnav. Say... Aaa...rnaaa...vvv... say... Arnav..."

"Dada..."

"No dear... not Dada... its Arnav... you shouldn't call me that"

"Why Arnav? Why shouldn't she?" asked Khushi. She can see his body got stiffened.

"Khushi what are doing here? You need to take rest. Just go... please leave me with Sahana for some time."

"She is MY daughter. I can never leave her with you. What if you teach her all lies? What if she learns all the bad things from you?"

"Khushi??" he whispered shockingly. He never expected Khushi to say that.

"Ha... I'm Khushi... you hide so many things from me. I asked you so many times about your bachelor life. I asked you why you didn't want to get married. But you didn't even care to say anything. Who knows, with what intentions you kept me in your house. And what you will teach my daughter. You might want to snatch my daughter from me. So, I don't want to leave my daughter with you anymore," saying this she snatched Sahana from his arms making her cry out loud. She knew very well about her friend. She is very well aware of his stubbornness. If she wants him to talk everything, she needs to be rude.

"Please Khushi... don't remove your anger on her. She is a kid. Please..." he can't see the tears either in Khushi's eyes or Sahana's.

"If you had told me before about your feelings, it wouldn't have happened. I would have left from here. No problem, when the night turns into light, I will leave with my daughter. Thank you so much for your help all these days" saying this she left room. Before she put her leg outside the door, she heard him saying

"I never wanted to lose your friendship. I'm scared. I'm weak. I'm helpless" she wouldn't have hear his words, if she is not waiting for him to talk. She turned back to see him in tears. Her heart ached to see him in this state.

"Your friendship is more important than my love Khushi. Because, your friendship gives you happiness more than my love can give. I don't want to snatch your happiness. I wanted to see you smiling. I want you to be happy all the time. For your happiness, if I have to leave my love behind, I will do that. In fact I did that.  I accepted your love for Shyam; I helped you in convincing your parents. I brought you here from US; I searched for your parents. Do you know why I did all these? Because all these will gives you happiness. I will do anything for your happiness Khushi. If you feel, from hiding all these I have hurt you, then I'm sorry. And if you want me to go away from Sahana, I will do that also. If you feel, I will teach her all the bad things, then this is last day she is going to see me. I promise you Khushi. Because, I know how you are feeling now. How much disgusted you are feeling now to see my face after knowing about my feelings. But Khushi let me clear you one thing. I never wanted to lose you Khushi. At the same time, I never tried to snatch YOUR daughter from you. I'm not that type of person Khushi."

He turned to other side facing his back to her and continued "And also I wanted to clear my intentions about bringing you here. Because I don't wants you to feel bad about me. I just wanted to see you smiling all the time. I needed your presence in my life. I needed your support all the time. I'm a normal person Pari. I too need one loving heart. I too need one person, whom I can say as mine. I missed you 6 years Khushi. When I saw you in US, I felt like I got my life back. After knowing your situation and Shyam's departure, I decided to be with you as your support just as a FRIEND. Nothing else Khushi... please trust me... please... I never had any bad intentions towards you... that thought itself kills me Pari. I never ever can harm you. I will give my life rather than hurting you. Trust me Khushi... I never wanted to tell you about my feelings. Because I knew it hurts you so much. But Mom... after I denied everyone not to tell you about my feelings also she blurted out everything. I'm sorry Pari... I didn't mean to hurt you. Please forgive me and my mom for making you cry this day. But please don't go from here. If you don't want to see my face, then I promise you Pari, you will never see me again in your life. And I will never ever come in front of Sahana. But please don't go. My family will take care of you. They are really good people unlike me. You will be safe here Khushi. Outside world is not safe for you. Please don't go... mat jao Pari..."

He sat on his knees and cried his heart out. His back is facing her. She couldn't believe that the person in front of her is her best friend Arnav. She never thought she will see this day in her life. She never thought she is this blind to see the love in this man. She doesn't know what to do or what to say. She sat on bed not able to stand anymore. She is looking at nothing particular lost in the confession of her best friend. She didn't even realise when her daughter slipped from her lap and went to Arnav. Her trance broke with the crying sound of Sahana. Seeing him crying Sahana again started crying aloud.

Arnav immediately took her in his embrace not able to see her cry. He made her stop crying and said to her "Shh... darling... you shouldn't cry like this. You are my..." he paused for few moments and continued again "you are mom's brave daughter, right? Then you shouldn't cry like this. And you should listen whatever mom says. Ok?"

Not able to understand, why he is saying all these Sahana asked "Dada?"

"No... I'm not. I'm just Arnav - a bad friend of your parents. Go... go to your mom and stay safe there." saying this he gave her to Khushi. "I promise you Pari... she will never see me in her life again. But please take care of yourself. Stay happy all the time" he left the room.

"Chote..." he stopped to see his family at the outside of the door. He smiled weakly at them and left from there.

"Arnav..." he stopped by hearing Khushi's voice. She gave Sahana to Anjali and came to the hall from where he is leaving now.

"Arnav... I'm sorry" he turned back immediately and cupped her face in his palms.

"No Pari... there is no mistake of yours. Don't say sorry. You have every right to doubt me and my intentions. Any girl in your place behaves like this. I shouldn't have done like this. I'm sorry. Please Pari don't say sorry. It hurts me"

She hugged him tightly and said "I'm confused Arnav. You are the only person I have in this whole world. I don't know what to do. Either I can say anything or we can live without you. These all are too sudden for me. Please help me Arnav. Don't leave me in this situation. Please... me and Sahana needs you in our lives Arnav. Please..."

"Please Pari... don't cry... I can't take tears in yours or angels' eyes. Please stop it"

She tightens her hold on his back as if she loosens, he will leave. But he didn't hug her back. "Shh... Pari... stop crying first. Come sit here. We will talk about this. Stop crying" saying this he led her to the couches. He made her sit and wiped her tears. Sitting on his knees in front of Khushi he continued

"What's there to cry in this? If you don't want to marry me, then don't. Nobody is forcing you here? Nobody will dare. Why are you feeling like that you have to live without me? If you want also, I never can go far from you two. I will take care of every need of you both. May be you might not see me, but my eyes will never leave you guys. How can I stay without seeing you two, Pari? I just simply can't. You don't need to marry me. Mom said all those things because she cares for us. She thought if you agree to marry any other person, he may not accept Angel as his daughter. So she thought it will be good if we get married to each other where Sahana is more than comfortable with me. But that doesn't mean you have to marry me. There is no compulsory in this. So just relax and be yourself. And please forget whatever me and my mom said about my feelings. Please let's stay as friends as before"

"But what about you Arnav?" asked Mr. Raizada. Khushi looked at Arnav as she has same question in her mind.

Smiling at her Arnav said "There is nothing about me dad. All I wanted is Pari and Angels' happiness. As long as they are happy, I will be happy too. They both are my life. Pari is my friend; Sahana is my Pari's daughter. That's all the matter" he said smiling at his family ending the topic there. He didn't find any reason to hide his feelings now.

He sat on the floor with the force Khushi hugged him. He held her tightly not letting her fall. "Please don't leave me Arnav... I want you in my life. I need your support in my life. I can't live without you... please..."

"He never can do that bhabhi... Umm... can I call you bhabhi at least now?" Akash hesitated.

She looked shockingly at Akash and every ones' faces which are filled with curiosity. She turned to Arnav and asked "Can we make that? I don't know... what to decide. I mean you and me? As a couple? Yak... Arnav... please help me"

He looked at her shockingly surprised "what do you mean Khushi?"

"I don't know Arnav... whatever I came to know few minutes back, whatever I heard from you, I'm really confused. Whatever aunty said, it makes me to think about Sahana. As you said, what if the person I got married, won't accept her as his daughter? What if tries to hurt her?"

"Then that day will be his last day" declared Arnav.

"Yeah... I know that... you won't let him live. But then what's the need to marry if you kill all the people whoever hurts us?"

He smiled little.

"If you promise me... that... we... I... we... can... I mean... you know... I... I mean you..."

"Pari... you know I hates stammering. Tell me whatever you are thinking in your tiny mind"

"If you promise me that we can make this marriage work without any embarrassment then, I don't have any objection for Akash calling me bhabhi"

"WHAT!!??" everyone shouted.

Arnav looked into her eyes. He can see fear, confusion, hesitation and embarrassment in those big eyes of hers. He held her tiny palms in his big palms and said "There is no need to fear. We will make that work. But before this marriage held, let me clear you one thing again Pari... Your and Sahana's happiness is more important than anything to me. If you are not comfortable with this marriage thing, nobody will force you. And I know you are getting ready to marry me because of Sahana and you can't accept me as your husband that easily. I know dear... but don't be scared. I never ever will force you for anything... I mean it... anything which you won't be comfortable. I just wanted you to smile all the time and your presence in my life. I needed your support in my life" he finished clearing her doubts.

She smiled at him feeling glad to know how he is understands her inner turmoil. She hugged him tightly letting her fears come out in the form of tears.

"Then can we start the arrangements for the marriage of my sister with my arrogant and ruthless boss?" said over excited Aman.

They broke their hug hearing Aman's voice. Everybody looked Khushi, who nodded her head happily. She went to Anjali, took her daughter and came to Arnav "Here is YOUR daughter Arnav. Please let her call you Dad"

He immediately took Sahana in his embrace. Holding her tightly to his heart he said "she is OUR daughter Pari. I never can reject any of her wants or needs" Khushi is overwhelmed with his statement

"But please don't spoil her with your pampering as you did with your Pari Chote..."

Everybody laughed their hearts out. Sahana held Arnav's face in her hands and made it all wet with her salvia. She couldn't forget her Dada crying. She kissed all over his face saying "Dada..."

Both Arnav Khushi looked at each other. They both smiled at each other wishing for a happy life ahead together.

~~THE END~~

Part 3A

Sorry if I disappointed you. I don't know this ending will be justified or not. But I tried. Sorry if it's not the thing you wanted. But still I hope you liked it.  My sincere THANK YOU to all of you for your wonderful response. It's a lot to me.

I hope you will also like my future updates of my all stories. And now I'm writing my AKL update. I will try to post in two days. Sorry for late update.

Here I want to mention one person, for whom I wrote this TS. Pearl_Oyster (Kiran) this is for you dear... do you remember I lost a bet with you where you asked me sing a song and write a TS... so here it is... hope you liked it. Thanks for being my friend. God bless you...
Edited by sankadevi_lg - 9 years ago
..Sri..sd..lg.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
For PMs, please add this account to your buddy list. I won't send any PMs from my main account...  
Pearl_Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Reserved..!
Edited..!
What a beautiful story mom.. ❀️
I am touched at heart.. I really am..
All those dialogues you wrote, all those words, Arnav's selfless love, Khushi insecurities, confusion and not to froget our cute little baby...
The story is perfect in all senses..!!
I just don't get the right words to express my happiness..!!
I am more so happy because you wrote the TS for me 😳
This is the best TS ever mom.
One of the best I have ever read on IF. I mean it.
Terrific writing.
Love you mom.. ❀️
Once again, thank you for writing this..!! πŸ€—Edited by Pearl_Oyster - 9 years ago
Arshisarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res πŸ˜›
Unres 😊
Mom u sang a song while writing this TS 😲 πŸ‘ That's great Mom πŸ‘πŸΌ I can almost visualise u doing that πŸ˜ƒ Thanks to Crazy Kiraniya & her crazy bets πŸ˜† Love u Kiran for throwing such a bet πŸ˜ƒ

And loved the story too Mom! Arnav is so giving, so selfless here and so was his family! In fact Arnav has a heart of gold! And an equally prized & devoted friend he has got in the form of Aman! What strikes us in this story is that the majority of the characters are so positive! Even Shyam! At the end of the last update most of us were baying for his blood thinking that he was the cause of Khushi's misfortune! But lo and behold! This Shyam turned out to be the saviour of Khushi instead! He had been such a loving, caring & supportive life partner standing by Khushi even in the face of opposition from his parents! All of us who had bashed Shyam had eggs on our face! The story shaped up so beautifully & ended on such a happy note ❀️ Khushi's dilemmas, indecisions, hesitations are portrayed so well! And last but not the least, loved the cute lil bond between baby Sahana & Arnav which was so assuring & touching ❀️Edited by Arshisarunfan - 9 years ago
candyjan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb dear
Just love it
thanks for pm