ashish silence on twitter cnfms r.khi

leelu0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
pls frnds don't fall for sindoor carrot, if ragna was going to hpn Ashish after being questioned so many times wld hv definately said +ve like keep patience or wht he uses say wht fans want will hpn
but today his silence speaks volumes
pls don't fall for carrots n start watching on tv pls

ifrini thumbnail
I don't think we should relate things this way ..it could be anything .. Not saying that we should go bak to watching... there is nothing to watch 
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ashish till date has never revealed anything about his serial as actors cannot tell anything. It is only the creatives who can disclose anything like spoilers.
Silence does not mean a yes as that is only assumed by Pakhi. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
dammit... i want a poisoned apple now... at least at the end... i know i am getting a handsome prince!
MGYlove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
leave him alnoe yaar... n don't expect anything ...FROM anyone.. screw this show screw ragna... just enjoy ur life... 
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Forget his silence, I got confirmed news its going to be Ra..Khi and every episodes, makers are proving it! Today, Ra..KHI looked like one whilst Kalpana as a slave. Also Raghav was beyond happy with Pakhi being called his wife. 

So only a fool would refuse to see this.
mkrj.madhu thumbnail
No yr Ashu bhai ws silent bcoz he is nt happy with his character any more...He had already tld many times that fans vl gt wht they wnt...so y say d same thing again n again...
Guys he cn't disclose any loopholes as he hs signed a contract...Dn't take his silence as -ve sign
anjalii123 thumbnail
We shudnt assume it that way..Be it _ve or +ve he always replies to tweets..But from the beginnin he has never replied to any Ragna or Raakhi Tweets or anythin in particular abt wats next in the show..Yest ,so many fans includin me gave so many _ve msgs regardin Rags to Ashish..But he came online inspite of all that..He is never gona reply to whether it is Ragna or Raakhi ..I doubt even if he knows it yet(im assumin this cin Karanvir Bohra's Tweet)..The cvs r sure gona drag Raakhi for few more weeks..He mentioned he knows abt comin Episodes(15days)  but not the whole,coz script keeps changin accordingly..
Only in his interviews he mentioned tat Fans wil get wat they want..Who knows hes only under CVS pressure not to discuss n hes in a contract(Thy have their own set of rules)

My opinion..No offence to any1
Edited by rosyanjalii - 9 years ago
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

There were many times where he was not seen on twitter for 2 days that doesn't mean he is silent and take it as -ve . Is it necessary he has to console fans each day on twitter and say be positive . No so chill.

westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _innocent_

Forget his silence, I got confirmed news its going to be Ra..Khi and every episodes, makers are proving it! Today, Ra..KHI looked like one whilst Kalpana as a slave. Also Raghav was beyond happy with Pakhi being called his wife. 

So only a fool would refuse to see this.

What a bas***d, so glad I don't have to watch this crap anymore.