What should the end be?

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay so I've been thinking a lot about this. And I feel like maybe we should all get a chance to write our own ending. So here's mine. Do drop your views in and your ending as well. Who knows. Maybe we'll influence the CVs. ðŸ˜‰

Aditya is sentenced to hanging and Madhu to life imprisonment. (Alternatively I'll accept if they both actually end up mad.) Neeraj tells Shikha that he loves her and she also tells him the same. They get married and Manav becomes their son. The Jagannaths (remaining ones) realize what cheats Madhu and Aditya are and ask Shikha for forgiveness, which she gives them. And maybe she even allows them to meet Manav since they're all so attached to him.

Neeraj's back story is revealed while it is also revealed that Mahanto had started suspecting his own daughter that's why he let things take their course to see where it would lead.

And...that's it. ðŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Good post.. Shreya! I like your version..

IMO... Aditya cannot survive in the end.. He has to fall head over heals in love first though., I know I Knoww he's a snake.. BUT 'jaise ko taisa' right? Shikha was madly in love when she was pushed off the cliff- So I feel Aditya has to be in the same mind set in order for this revenge to be complete! Otherwise he can be shot today and it won't matter to anyone!
Can't leave him alive for he may escape and become a nuisance again. SOOO.. My story would include..

(Oh and I love Avinesh so I can't see Neeraj this mad..😆 Yeah I am biased).. Neeraj has gotta confess his love SOON so that he's relieved that he won't be overlooked in Shikha's plan! 😆
-Shikha has to marry Aditya- skip the marriage registration & invite minimum guests. 😆
-Gupta Family has to UNDERSTAND her intentions and support her.
-Jai (now he's become all powerful with the reigns of the company in his hands) has to be involved in Shikha's plan and be told the truth, so that Mahanto & Sunaina can be (gently) kept out of the way.
-Aditya has to lose all connections, ties, supports from Jagannaths. This can be stretched a bit- as Aditya loves his MONEY! So watching him lose his all his finances would be a pleasure & would cripple him completely. I think he planned to open his own business right- so maybe he goes bankrupt after someone sets it on fire!
-Madhu can stay in that asylum- for all her LIFE & eventually turn mad living in the company of other patients there and regular shock therapy (thank you, doctor).
-Samaira takes a 'kangaal' Adi on a honeymoon & FINALLLY pushes him off after telling him the truth... OR 2nd option: cook him up (burn him alive).
-And of course, Neeraj and Shikha get married. Jagannaths (after learning the truth) can be good friends with the family.

Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good post...
Shikha should throw Madhu and Aditya from the cliff like they did to her...

Niraj and Shikha should marry...
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Good post.. Shreya! I like your version..

IMO... Aditya cannot survive in the end.. He has to fall head over heals in love first though., I know I Knoww he's a snake.. BUT 'jaise ko taisa' right? Shikha was madly in love when she was pushed off the cliff- So I feel Aditya has to be in the same mind set in order for this revenge to be complete! Otherwise he can be shot today and it won't matter to anyone!
Can't leave him alive for he may escape and become a nuisance again. SOOO.. My story would include..

(Oh and I love Avinesh so I can't see Neeraj this mad..😆 Yeah I am biased).. Neeraj has gotta confess his love SOON so that he's relieved that he won't be overlooked in Shikha's plan! 😆
-Shikha has to marry Aditya- skip the marriage registration & invite minimum guests. 😆
-Gupta Family has to UNDERSTAND her intentions and support her.
-Jai (now he's become all powerful with the reigns of the company in his hands) has to be involved in Shikha's plan and be told the truth, so that Mahanto & Sunaina can be (gently) kept out of the way.
-Aditya has to lose all connections, ties, supports from Jagannaths. This can be stretched a bit- as Aditya loves his MONEY! So watching him lose his all his finances would be a pleasure & would cripple him completely. I think he planned to open his own business right- so maybe he goes bankrupt after someone sets it on fire!
-Madhu can stay in that asylum- for all her LIFE & eventually turn mad living in the company of other patients there and regular shock therapy (thank you, doctor).
-Samaira takes a 'kangaal' Adi on a honeymoon & FINALLLY pushes him off after telling him the truth... OR 2nd option: cook him up (burn him alive).
-And of course, Neeraj and Shikha get married. Jagannaths (after learning the truth) can be good friends with the family.

Jahhnavi I love your ending! Now I really want this type of thing to happen! And I especially want the part in green! 
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont either of them to die. Death is too quick and easy for what they put shikha through. YEARS AND YEARS of torture and seperation from her child. no. 
I want them locked up for life and these memories to haunt them forever and ever and ever.