All I see is a love sick puppy nowadays...😕
Not liking it at all
Want the old Randhir back
Edited by LoveRantara - 9 years ago
xxMaYxx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Great post again! ðŸ˜ƒ
I dont know if i pity this guy or I am happy for him! He has fallen.. he has fallen hard! Did u all notice that his face fell after the signature smirk he gave her. He looked away and he has that expression of guilt i guess.
As much as i want Sandhir to happen, I dont want Randhir to get lost somewhere. I still want him to be the way he was.
But who am i to say all this? I've never been in love! I dont know how it feels when you fall for someone. Love does make people crazy! The make them do stuffs the never did!
So i dont think i can.. well.. say m disappointed (which i m.. kindda)!
Because all this time i wanted Randhir to slowly fall for sanyukta. Now that he has...
Gawd knows how shatter he'll be if sanyukta rejects him or something. 
riddzyee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well, I really enjoyed today's episode. I do get extremely annoyed seeing Randhir following Sanyukta like a love-sick puppy, which is why I wasnt really liking the show entirely. But, I was glad to see the intelligent Randhir back with his signature smirk. Also I really like these kind of competetive fights between SanDhir.I am atleast happy that he lost not because his robo was incompetent but he got carried away which is understood given his present condition where he is fighting an internal battle between his heart and mind. Had they compromised on his intelligence to prove Sanyukta's superiority, I would have been dissapointed.
BoxedIn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I think Sanyukta today kept the larger picture in mind. Sometimes you have to lose small battles in order to win the war, and that's exactly what she did today. Her focus was to get Randhir to support the team, and not just to take his car. Let's be honest, Randhir has never been much of a team player, even when he was the captain, and today Sanyukta knowingly dangled the only bait she knows he will bite: a challenge against her. So I would say, as a captain, she has done rather well. Added bonus, she went against Parth's suggestion in order to do this, and Randhir saw it! Did anyone notice his smug face???😆
As for the question of Randhir's brilliance, it is very much there. He did build a fantastic robot, didn't he? And he caught on to their rivals' cheap tactics earlier than the others. He always knew Sanyukta would come after him sooner or later, and he was right again. Except the fact that the guy is confused and conflicted, and some chemicallochha seems to happen in his head when he gets near her. Hence the distraction, and his loss. That does not take away from the fact that he is the best, and even Sanyukta knows it. Good thing is, he is a man of his word, and will be there for the team now. With Sanyukta. Win-win. Like I said, lose the battles if it wins you the war. 

Yes I am annoyingly positive about this show. ðŸ˜†