Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Can't believe Thendral is done!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh my gosh!!!  I loved the ending with TT and that awesome music again was perfect!  Thulasi is pregnant also aawww!!  Tamil's mother lol, she was always a joker, but looks like she will be different towards Thulasi now.  Thulasi coming with her saree and the bgm and Tamil beside, I loved it all!  Overall there weren't too many loose ties.  We know where some of the other characters (Bhuvana, Gautham, Shakshi, Suchi, Nila, Adhi, etc.) are and what happened to them.  It's going to be different without Thendral now, it's been with me for over 5 years.  Awesome job from the entire team.  Deepak and Shruthi will never be forgotten as Tamil & Thulasi.  Edited by Smiles-20 - 9 years ago
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Tamil's mom didn't change though.. She was all kadu kadu in the snaps..

Yes. I think Kumaran wants to convey the truth that"sila jamangal thirundada janmangal". They
Need to be side lined and ignored.😆
Sue Nair thumbnail
It nice to see the last episode. It looked like they were in a hurry to finish the serial. Disappointed that till the end Thulasi didn't graduate..initially Tamil was very adamant in making her complete her studies and work as an engineer...that he even wanted to be there when she receive her scroll.😔 

Somehow I knew we won't see her graduation...as I have often highlighted about her graduation on and off. All 3 girls (Thulasi/Deepa/Kalyani) did not achieve their dreams in completing their studies.  This simply shows that one has to complete their education first before proceeding for marriage - very often it is not accomplished bcoz after being married other problems are likely to crop up and they are forced to forgo it.

Besides to much of unnecessary creation of scenes while leaving important details hanging in the air...and time flew by (5 years) and before we know its time to close the curtain. Prabha was not there and it was disappointing...Deepa was left alone while the others were there with their respective spouses. 

On the whole...Thendral was very entertaining...!!👏

Edited by Sue Nair - 9 years ago
incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It ran for 5 years? Gosh, how time flies! I was in 2nd year of college when I watched the initial episodes and this is my 3rd year of work after graduation! 😆 Congrats to all of you who stuck it out to the end! 🤗