Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

Diya sa tonight Freud would have had a field day over Maa sa and the morning after πŸ˜† I so love your satirical take a refreshing change from the daily analysis Yep all have lessons

πŸ˜† Swathi ... once in a while, this is fun to do ... and the episode was asking for it! Rudra banna has a long way to get over his mommy issues ... and decide whether Paro is surrogate mommy or his love πŸ˜† Methinks Paro is waiting for that to happen before she allows him to move ahead πŸ€£
DiyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zeeliciousxo

Love your post πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜† I haven't watched the episode yet but it seems like it was good...especially the Rudra-Paro romance. Looking forward to it!

Thanks, Zee! The PaRud romance was awesome ... I get flippant when I really like the episode or really hate it ... this was pretty much the former πŸ˜ƒ
DiyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: Guinea

For a change we had a nicely shown parud scene πŸ˜³ And I realised I am a shallow daily soap viewer, show me a good romantic scene every day in the episode and I don't care abt the rest πŸ˜†

Ashish and sanaya have a wonderful cracking chemistry and the CV's should use it to the maximum. 

Another nice scene was the mala touching rudra's hair and then paro doing the same ...kinda symbolic . 

Lovely post Diya πŸ˜ƒ Hope this week we get lots of romantic scenes between rudra and paro . 

Hey Guinea! πŸ˜ƒ  Yep, I loved the Parud scenes ... both of them, including the second incomplete one at the end ... so Rudra's temper has cooled down very quickly this time ... maybe he read the letter again, REALLY read it and understood why his mother left this time. Maala recognised her own failings as a mom ... the damage she had done ... and handed him over to Paro to heal ... but did he see the love and care for him, or did he just see that she went away again? On that depends on whether Rudra has grown up from his twelve year old self to an adult. 

And if he has ... we can look forward to lots of PaRud romance ... the chemistry between Sanaya and Ashish is crackling and the cvs need to step it up now. They have built the emotional base of the relationship beautifully ... now the man woman phase should start. 
DiyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvbug2011

Diyaaa!! What a brilliant post!! Loved it!! πŸ‘ The perfect post for tonight's epi. I couldn't believe my ears when Paro brought his mother into their love-making. Whattt was that??!!! Another couple of breaths and she'd have felt much more than his whiskers against her skin. Sighh!!! But chalo!! At least one can trust Rudra to get to the point - "Close your mind and open your mouth"!! My jaw dropped open when he said that. That man is all action!! He was just biding his time all this while and when he makes up his mind is when Paro won't know what bit her!! πŸ˜† Looks like a decent week coming up! πŸ˜ƒ

And Sumer!!! Mohini's met her match in her son!! He'll be her nemesis - she just doesn't know it yet. πŸ˜ƒ

Sabs πŸ€—   Thank you !!! 
Give Paro some credit ... her only objection was 'not here!" πŸ˜† 
Rudra banna was very focussed on what he wanted to do ... his wife was in playful mood and he was happy to oblige πŸ˜³  

And it seems that his temper has subsided enough for him to start thinking ... I'm looking forward to the coming week! 
1sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Diya, your take is different than your usual style but its interesting, humorous too. Nice read. PaRud's moonch romance was well shot and the actors for good and natural. Loved it that it was rushed up as our RR team usually does.
 Loving how the story is shaping up except that i don't want Laila to be paired with Sumer, i feel Nandini/Sumer track would be more agreeable and watchable.
Waiting for mangalsutra romance coming up.
Malini
antiquegold thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DiyaS

You bet ... a better scene than the SBS ... longer and uninterrupted πŸ˜³ and way, way hotter!!! 

Rudra needs to step up his game ... Paro doesn't stop thinking about his Maasa ... Rudy boy, your reputation of 'aath saal har raat' is at stake here! πŸ˜†

@bold ... okay, the serious analysis here ... Rudra is definitely mellowing down about his mother ... Paro's repeated assertions that he needs to talk to her, get some answers has had its effect, although he won't admit it ... after the initial outburst, his venting out to both Mala and Dilsher, and then to Paro ... he's had some time to think. He spent the day in office, angry with Paro for siding with Mala, (as he thought) ... only to find her waiting for him when he got back, asking for his support ... being with him after making sure his mom was comfortable in their room ... all signs that Paro puts him first and is with him. Yet she doesn't let up on telling him, talk to your mother ... so once the initial anger and pent up frustration has faded somewhat, he starts actually listening to what Paro is saying ... and realises that she is right. 

Then he goes to the room ... did he go there to talk to Mala? And finds her missing. His first reaction is anger ... see, I told you so ...
But this time she hasn't run away with a lover ... she's run away for his sake, because he was so angry with her ... he was unhappy that she was back ... he was happier without her, and he told her so ... and she's actually written that in the letter. So how can he blame her for being untrustworthy and running away? When he himself told her she was unwelcome here? And he didn't bother to ask her anything ... as Paro has been telling him from Day 1 to do?
Hence his mellowing down towards Paro ... an unspoken acknowledgement that she was right ... although catch him admitting it πŸ˜†

Paro wants to get Maala back because she's worried for her safety ... a lone woman out in the world without a protector ... and Paro knows that Teju can be dangerous. If Rudra stopped to think, he would know the same ... he probably did, which is why he went after her eventually. 
Stopping Mohini from leaving ... after hearing Mohini's sob story from Danveer, Paro's soft heart must have felt bad that Mohini felt her position, her authority threatened ... so she tried her best to tell Mohini that she was still mother figure in the haveli. Of course Mohini just needed to make sure Mala had left, otherwise sooner or later Mohini's real role in the entire drama would emerge ... and she would be thrown out anyway.

I'm still hoping Rudra has finally started thinking ... a little more coolly than earlier. πŸ˜†

Oh, ok, now you put it like that! But diya my dear how am I supposed to get all that from rudra bannas open shirt and picking up broken teacups? You certainly have stronger nerves than me, i was all habar dabar and inhaler! 

Seriously, makes sense when you put it like that. 
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful take Diya! 
Those books have a permanent place in my library! 
You for got one book though 'Chest - To Wax or Shave?' - BSD manual for new recruits

of course the Parud scene was hot - and I'm sure Paro spoiled the moment because she did not want to get  them to get caught in public! Little does she know the main catchers were too busy trying to run away and stopping people from running away - so no one would have noticed anything!!

I was wondering when Rudy would bring things forward, 8 saal raat man has had 6 mine no raat just holding hands- so I am not sure how he is managing or do they not show all those cold showers ( i wish they would!) 
and maybe the shaved chest is now part of BSD rules, especially with the new govt and allπŸ˜‰
Yes how much does Paro know? It seems like Danveer spilled the beans but interesting that they didn't show it - so like Kakisa we are guessing how much she knows and how she will use this info to bring together the family 
ell whenever we have evil smirks and the villain thinks they have won they usually do not in normal stories so let's see what happens here
And poor Laila is she still hanging around BSD headquarters to get a glimpse of the newly shaven/waxed chest?

Sumer is awesome! - I keep seeing potential for his role - but nothing close yet!

I agree I think Rudra is mellowing but it will be a cold day in hell before he shows it and he is definitely listening to wifey again he won't show it so easily!

Also they definitely need metal cups in the haveli !!!

DiyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tennessean

Hi Diya,

Your intake is hilarious todayπŸ˜† and these are some of my thoughts.πŸ˜›

1) Mala- She ran away for everybody's good but didn't realize that Rudra needs her in her life. The moment she touched Rudra's hair, he said Maasa. Of all the days, Rudra came to talk to her, but she was gone. πŸ˜• The stars were not in her favor today.

2) Parud scenes- Major was in a hubby mode today and was pretending to sleep. And he really went after Paro today. Loved how he pinned her down, put his cheeks next to her and the way he looks is just so romantic. πŸ˜‰ Of course, Paro Bai Sa closed her eyes and when she starts hyperventilating, then you can almost feel what she is feeling and we are not even in the picture.πŸ˜† I also liked how Major helped Paro pick up the glass pieces.πŸ˜›

3) Danveer- Once again, he is ready to help out Paro and also tells her what happened last night. He even put Sumer in place.😊

4) KCM- Everything worked out in her favor today but there was no way she was going to leave the Haweli. I thought that she will reach the door and come back in with an excuse. However, Paro saved her from making such kind of play.😊

5) Samrat- He finally got a chance to speak and he spoke about being an elder which actually had meaning in it. 😊

6) Paro as daughter-in-law- She saved one mil from stepping out and is going in search of the other one. Thank God, Mala is safe otherwise there would have been misery in Parud Kingdom which affects us.πŸ˜›

Great episode and fab acting by Major and Paro.⭐️

Thanks, Tennessean! More serious discussions are in Sush's post πŸ˜› 
Loved your thoughts ... 
Mala ... this woman has such bad timing! When Rudra is finally ready to talk to her, she disappears. Rudra needs answers ... does he need her in his life? I guess once he hears the entire truth, he will ... but for now he just needs answers to questions which have plagued him for fifteen years. And he deserves them too. Mala needs to stop running away and answer him ... but I think the answers will paint Dilsher in an unfavourable light, hence she is reluctant to spoil his image of the only parent he HAS known. She doesn't suspect Mohini at all yet. 

Danveer ... we discussed the Danveer Paro relationship yesterday ... and saw it again today. Danveer respects Paro and loves her because she puts herself forward for the family ... she takes a stand and sticks to it, regardless of the reactions she gets. Hence he tells her what only the adults know ... the flip side is that Mohini will be worried that Paro will put things together and discover her own role in Mala running away. 

Sumer ... that guy is a cutie pie! He always makes me laugh! 
Samrat ... trues to take a stand ... but his mother just won't let him grow up! 

KCM ... saved by the bell ... or rather, by Paro! If Mala had stayed, sooner or later, her role in splitting Dilsher Mala, and Mala leaving, would have come out ... she was saved by Mala leaving ... again!

Last but not least ... PaRud   Their relationship has strengthened and grown so beautifully ... they are each others' strength and confidence ... love the way Paro completely ignores Rudra's angry outbursts now, and just waits for him to calm down ... and his silent apology in the way he picked up the tea cup and showed his concern for her. He adores her, because he knows she is always there for him ... she has bridged his ties with his family, and if she's trying to bridge the ones with his mother, its only for his sake. His concern for her ... she will be hurt at his mother's running away ... the same way that he was fifteen years ago ... πŸ˜³

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Diya,
Paro baisa needs to shut her brain n listen to pati dev sa. Then all will be well.
Guinea thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiyaS

Hey Guinea! πŸ˜ƒ  Yep, I loved the Parud scenes ... both of them, including the second incomplete one at the end ... so Rudra's temper has cooled down very quickly this time ... maybe he read the letter again, REALLY read it and understood why his mother left this time. Maala recognised her own failings as a mom ... the damage she had done ... and handed him over to Paro to heal ... but did he see the love and care for him, or did he just see that she went away again? On that depends on whether Rudra has grown up from his twelve year old self to an adult. 

And if he has ... we can look forward to lots of PaRud romance ... the chemistry between Sanaya and Ashish is crackling and the cvs need to step it up now. They have built the emotional base of the relationship beautifully ... now the man woman phase should start. 

Yeah the man - woman phase has to start now πŸ˜ƒ