Main Naa Bhoolungi June 16, 2014, Wriiten Update

paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Main Naa Bhoolungi

June 16, 2014

Samaira goes to Adi and says good morning, Adi says today is a best morning as I will not have to see Meddy's face in the morning. Samaira says wake up, our plan is not yet over, as you are still married to Meddy, and I am your extra marital affair, we can't meet each other in public, you have to divorce Meddy then only we'll be together. Adi says why are you in the hurry, if I ask for divorce now what people will think about us, we have to have patience. Samaira says then I will do something, Adi says don't worry Samaira I will get divorce paper ready.

Mahanto tells Sunaina, it is so weird  that  Meddy is in Mad house today, what will happen to Arnav? Sunaina says don't feel bad Madhu will be fine. Mahanto says who will handle business now? They going downstairs Adi sitting there, Sunaina tells Adi, you must eat something, Adi says how can I eat, I am worried for Meddy. Mahanto says it's a tragedy that I have see my daughter like this, don't know how she will be? Samaira says for that you need to go to her. And she gives lecture on parents-kids relation. We all should go and see Madhu she will feel good. Sunaina says I will take care of Arnav, you all go.

Doctor says you'll can't meet Madhu, as we observe patient for few days. Samaira requests doctor and doctor agrees. Nurse is asking Madhu to eat, Madhu requests her to let her go, Nurse tries to explain and leaves, Madhu takes her hairpin and started acting crazy. Meddy uses that pin and leaves. Alarm started, Adi asks what happened? Ward boy says new patient Madhu left. Meddy goes to laundry room and changes into nurses dress, Madhu sees Adi. People are running no one recognizes Meddy. Samaira asks Meddy about that  patient, meddy hides her face. (Cvs think viewers are stupid like them) Samaira sees Madhu from behind and recognizes her and they catch her. Madhu slaps Samaira and says tell everyone that you are Shikha. Adi and Mahanto gets upset and started to leave. Samaira says she will stay back to take care of Meddy.  Samaira calls Neeraj and asks for money.

Jay tells Mahanto we must pray for Madhu didi. I need some money as Meddy is the signing authority and I have make some decisions, if you give me right of signing that for me work will be easy,  Sunaina scolds Jay but Mahanto says Jay is right. He asks jay to make power of attorney. Jay is happy and Adi is worried.

Samaira and Neeraj gives money to doctor, and says that now onwards Madhu should not leave this place. Doctor says, after knowing what this people did to you, if I can't take money. They are giving shock treatment to meddy and Shikha and Neeraj watching.

Precap: Doctor is asking patients to plat carum, Meddy takes his cell phone in the chaos.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks Paljay for WU.   so far so good.   hope samaira as shikha in front of madhu does not drag for long as the show been given the extension
precap.  no matter how hard madhu tries to escape, she will not succeed 
Minionite thumbnail
Thanks for the WU Paljay!
The episode was a bit of a filler for me. Though the way Jai quickly got the power of attorney on his name was good. Poor Aditya is left thinking about it and Jai does it. ðŸ˜†
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

thanks Paljay for WU.   so far so good.   hope samaira as shikha in front of madhu does not drag for long as the show been given the extension

precap.  no matter how hard madhu tries to escape, she will not succeed 

I think extension is necessary as they changed from 5 days to 4 days, so they won't change the story.