16/6- Ab tumhaare hawaale hamari umeedien Sanyukta.

winchesters thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sanyukta Agarwal.. Yes, Sanyukta Agarwal. The girl who fought her way through soo many hurdles, to pursue her dream in FITE, now has to prove herself!

Knowing ur worth is something different from proving that u r worth it.
Sanyukta Agarwal, v know u r worth it. Just prove it to those "apes" (Yeah, sne, u were right! xD Infact they r worse.xD)
I dont understand y is a team, a task, etc considered "easy" when u realise ur opponent is a girl?
MCPness k heights hai yeh! Sanyukta, show the world what v women are capable off. Show it to them, that hum kissi se kam nahi. Prove it, that v r better than them...Coz now is the time!
I knw i may b sounding like some socail worker, narrating some speech, but today i fell in love with this show all over again. A girl, has to fight for her dreams, when she gets her path to fulfill her dream, she has to cross the hurdles along the way. Had she had to do it all alone, it would have been way better, but unfortuntely for her, she has to handle two arrogant jerks, whom u know pretty well! 

Randhir and Parth, i wonder what the hell were u doing in school when the teacher was teaching the ,"United we stand, Divided we fall" chapter? Ohhh..I get it. Randhir was too busy pointin at mistakes of the teacher and Parth was too busy dreamin about Arpita? yeah, i guess so.

Parth, i seriously wanted u too show those idiots that FITE is a strong team by showing them ur amazing basket ball skills...but u did not. Disappointed. Though i wont blame u...It is difficult to get over certain memories, and i guess Arpita and u playin basket ball is one of them.

Randhir, my darling, my sweet heart! I am sure had sanyukta come to u for help before parth, u would have helped her! The moment u told her to leave the captaincy, it was quite evident u did not want her to face all the insult and humiliation! It hurt u, i know. But Sanyukta came to u just coz parth backed out...!!  And the way u made it clear that u did not want to be her second choice...I swear that was the best dialogue ever. Like ever. The moment he uttered it...I actually felt my heart sink...And i felt it sink further on realising how helpless our poor Sanyu was!!

Sanyukta, common! U can do it! Win this for FITE, and for the next task, better teach the untied v stand lesson to PaRan!

P.S- I agree the pace was slow, but i must say this was an amazin epi. It was not about sandhir, sarth, PaRan...It was about Sanyukta.
Edited by winchesters - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

froots93 thumbnail
PaRan are behaving like gals 🤣 sick of them!! 🤢
res
--unres--
okay what the hell is wrong with parth and Randhir! Ladkiya bhi itne nakre nahi karte!! Parth ko Arpita ko yaad ata hai!! Srsly is this the time to rem her!! I know it is difficult to come out of memories! But still it is not appreciated!! N Randhir he didn't play cauz he is the second choice of sanyukta! You care for her n you don't want her to face insult n if u behave lyk a child she has to face the insult! Did he even think of that! PaRan ko koi lesson sikhana padega Ki United we stand divide we fall!!! 🤢
I just want sanyukta to teach those other colg students that girl can do anything!! She can do it! I am 100% sure!
Edited by froots93 - 9 years ago
Sheron18rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Iffu i agree to each and wvery wrd of urs
They srsly need to know their ACTUAL PLACE..!!!!
I mean ladki hai toh practise ki zarurat nhi

Like srsly sanyu go for it
Yeh ab sirf tumhari nhi hum ladkiyon ki naak ka sawaal hai
Aisa ladkon se mera paala padha na toh mera naam apne saaton sanam tak yaad rakhenge
winchesters thumbnail
Originally posted by: froots93

PaRan are behaving like gals 🤣 sick of them!! 🤢

res

Nahhh. v girls behave better! 🤣🤣🤣
winchesters thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sheron13rokerz

Iffu i agree to each and wvery wrd of urs
They srsly need to know their ACTUAL PLACE..!!!!
I mean ladki hai toh practise ki zarurat nhi

Like srsly sanyu go for it
Yeh ab sirf tumhari nhi hum ladkiyon ki naak ka sawaal hai
Aisa ladkon se mera paala padha na toh mera naam apne saaton sanam tak yaad rakhenge

Exactly! Ots not abt sanyu any more...it is abt "us"! I swear, i want sanyu to win this for FITE. itna dil se na main ne kabhi kisi cheez k liye nahi maanga!!

SexySince1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
totally agreed ...👍🏼
parth and randhir need to leave their BIG FAT EGO aside for sometime...
and yup SANYUKTA was ossum in today's epi...
NICE POST ...😳
Sheron18rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: winchesters

Exactly! Ots not abt sanyu any more...it is abt "us"! I swear, i want sanyu to win this for FITE. itna dil se na main ne kabhi kisi cheez k liye nahi maanga!!

yaa me too
Main kisike bhi baare mein sh lungi even myself
Pr girl hun toh competition ki zarurat nhi "aaja tujhe main teri place batati hun"
Mere haathon joote khaate woh toh aacha hai sanyu hai wrna main akele unn hypocrites ko hara sakti hun 😳
winchesters thumbnail
Originally posted by: Honey-FLAB

totally agreed ...👍🏼
parth and randhir need to leave their BIG FAT EGO aside for sometime...
and yup SANYUKTA was ossum in today's epi...
NICE POST ...😳

Thank u! xD
I am just waiting for sanyu to teach those two idiots a lesson! Like seriously! 
They knew it it was not possible without them And yet they left the team when the team needed them the most!
I want sanyu to win this one. And show them she is capable. 
froots93 thumbnail

Nahhh. v girls behave better! 🤣🤣🤣

Exactly !! 🤣
look at vidushi n sanyukta!! Unn dono ke beech Mein bhi differences hai but still they are working as a team!
luvsandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was so pissed off after today's epi mainly becoz of the slow pace but ur post made me feel better! Thanks for the Lovely post!xD
Edited by luvsandhir - 9 years ago