Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelzaib thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Ananya...
u kno u hav a really beautiful name...realy lyk it!

and da OS! kya kehna! πŸ˜Š

a lovly piece of work yaar...truly...i particularly lyk da gal's name...n da interpretation her brother puts on it!!!  

am sure if u had participated in da contest...u wud hav won...and it's good dat u kept da names u originally chose...dont get me wrong...i lov arshi but this OS clicked wid me cos of danew names...

thnx 4 pm...
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow..I usually don't read stories unless I can attach a face to the characters but here, as soon as I got past the first few paragraphs..I was in love. I didn't need faces, my mind automatically began pulling images out of memory. The flow was remarkable, the vividness like no other and the simplicity..absolutely magnificent! It was so relatable and so close to home. The silliness, the awkwardness, misunderstandings and then the flow of how everything just set back into place was beautiful!! Amazing work. Very, very well done! Thanks for the PM! <3Edited by --Iqra-- - 9 years ago
happypeace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
your pm and this OS was such a pleasant surprise!
made my day (night rather :P )
have missed your stories! i hope you write and figure out the stuff in your asli duniya soon! good luck :)
Crazy4Sobti thumbnail

Ana meri Jaana,

I had a "Melody hai Chocolaty" moment after reading "Campa Cola Summer".😳

I couldn't stop laughing, grinning, smiling and blushing till the end, so much so that my cheeks hurt now and I have a feeling I will go to bed with a big smile on my face and will wake with the same smile.πŸ˜ƒ

You have innate ability to weave stories around simple things in life. In this case Campa Cola, Rasna, Gajra (which BTW I read as gajar and was wondering why would gajars have a scentπŸ˜†). Like all your stories do, even this one refreshed some of my precious childhood memories about summer. It made me think of all those "I love you Rasna" ads, me and my brother making Rasna for friends while our mom was napping. And the jasmine gajra, it's one of the things I loved about summer. In the evening some women would come selling gajras in tokris and sell them in no time. All our neighborhood aunties wore them and towards the night our colony was filled with scent of jasmine.πŸ˜†

Okay I swear I don't know how to pronounce "Shiuli".  It's a very pretty name and very sweet, and it sure did sound sexy when Rehan said it. Hey I could pronounce "ShuShu" . ShuShu and Rehan did make me forget Arnav and Khushi, which a rarity for me, so kudos to you my dear πŸ‘

I loved how simple your characters are, how simple their story is and how real their emotions are. This is the best part of your writing, everything is subtle and nothing is dramatic. It's a perfect recipe for life with right ingredients in the right amount.

After a long stressful day this sure cheered me up Ana, just what I needed. Thank for you writing this and above all sharing this, even though you couldn't participate in the OS contest. Writers like you make my time worth it here on IF.πŸ€—

Okay after reading this I feel like drinking Campa Cola but since I can't find it will replace it with "Strawberry _ _ _ _" you can fill in the blanks, you know what it is. πŸ˜‰
Edited by Crazy4Sobti - 9 years ago
CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Awww! I cannot begin to tell you how cute this was! So much nostalgia and khatti-meethi banter.
Arshix144 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This was so darn adorable Ana! I have this permanent smile plastered on my face, thanks to you! Although this was a non Arshi story at the back of my mind I kept imagining Sanaya and Barun essaying the lead roles here. Loved the character portrayals, they were so real and relate-able!

It is amazing how a little misunderstanding and misinterpreting situations can go a long way into making or breaking relationships and in this case there wouldn't have been any relationship to begin with if Rehan and Shushu didn't bump into eachother when Shushu's car broke down! :D

Loved everything that transpired between this cute shushu and the wonderfully dreamy Rehan. Rehan's confession in his car and relaying what he heard her tell her friend and how he wanted to change her opinion and judgement had to be my favourite moment in this OS!

Thank you for sharing this sweet OS with us A, appreciate the pm! :=)
avchowdhury thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
this os made me realised I missed your writings so much thanks for the pm it was a treat to read
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I'm so sorry, Ana, for being so late.
Blame the Football fever for it!

Campa Cola and mangoes made me homesick.
But do we still get Campa Cola?

Such a cute, fun, story.
I love the bits of humour in your stories.
They are so refreshing.
The subtle romance is the kind I love reading about.
The heroine is a normal next door kind of girl.
She likes the guy but can't say it.
Wants to lose weight and is made to see boys of marriageable age.
I loved the date at India Gate.
Love reading your work Ana
Waiting for the blog link.
And for you to write the new FF.

Titaliya1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It's awesome ana!!! I totally loved it!
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh how I wish u had completed this OS for the contest - Iam sure this would have won one of the prizes
It's an amazing OS
A simple concept but so so beautifully delivered Ana
It truly truly touched my heart
Wonderful OS