Sadda Haq Season 2

SANDHIR SS :aurora series #3 : The light princess

draco_is_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
THE LIGHT PRINCESS

the light princess is the official #3rd story of the series #AURORA , a fairy tale series casting my fav couple #sandhir for other stories under the series , please click the following links ..

#1 THE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

#2 THE SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN 

Author's note : 

LOL since this is the last day of me online before a month of in activeness i was supposed to update my ff's and ss's ... i tried to , but felt extremely dizzy ,  meanwhile my bgf THE CRAYAN NEHRA and sissy THE PARIHA KHANNA , psychos both of them  started playing some hard , metallic junk which i don't like .( sharing a car with them requires so much patience -_-) 

CRAYAN i tell you has the most queer taste in music , suddenly one song caught my attention which was from tori amos's musical *the light princess* . after hearing the song i was inspired and wanted to work on the story and make its sandhir version ASAP ( you know right , i love starting new things ! and not completing them ) ... since it is a 8hrs LONG journey i'll try to complete this today itself before reaching that ghetto camp ..  since it is a SANDHIR version i'll twist the story a bit . 

THE STORY :

The light princess is basically a Scottish folk story written by George McDonald  , a relatively less popular fairy tale , nevertheless it's amazing . i haven't read it and the my knowledge about the story is based on the tale my mom used to tell me , when i was a child .here is the summary of the story . 

In a faraway land ,

A queen gives birth to a baby girl , the king is very happy and calls everyone to the naming ceremony (christening) of the baby except his sister (sorry i forgot the name) , who is wicked and spiteful woman . 

the king's sister comes to the ceremony , uninvited , and curses the baby to have no gravity . the princess grows up but doesn't have any gravity , she cannot walk and keeps flying in the air , due to lack of gravity . 

the king and his queen become sad due to the condition of the princess and asks wise scholars and philosophers the way to break the curse . the wise scholars tell that , if the princess ever cries the spell of the curse will break and she will gain gravity . but the princess never cried as she was unable to see the serious side of anything . 

she loved to swim and went for swimming in a lake in the forest . whenever she used to swim she regained gravity . 

one day a prince gets lost in the forest and saw the princess swimming . he thought that the princess was drowning and took her out of water . as a result the princess flies in the air along with the prince . she scolds him , and the prince falls in love with her .

meanwhile the king's wicked sister learns that the princess loves the lake and decides to drain the lake . she creates a hole in the lake , and the water starts flowing out . the only way to save the lake was , if any living man lies on the hole , but he would die because of this deed . the prince unable to see the princess sad volunteers himself and is nearly killed in the process .

the lake is saved and the princess takes the prince to the doctor . the doctor tells the princess that the prince is critical and there is very less chances of him , surviving . hearing this , the princess starts crying badly 

the curse is broken and she regains gravity . the prince survives , the princess confesses her love and they both get married . the prince kills the king's wicked sister by drowning her in the lake . the light princess and her prince live happily ever after .

the end ! 

DISCLAIMER :- 

i don't own sadda haq or the light princess or the characters . it's a work of fiction and has nothing to do with anyone living or dead . if you find anything offensive . please PM me instead of reporting . i assure appropriate measure would be taken . any query related #aurora series or the light princess , fell free to  PM me / scrap or comment below . 

Edited by maths_geek - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

draco_is_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
PROLOGUE :

"This girl so lacks gravity . irresponsible and immature . i would like to have a word with her when she comes back , if she ever comes ." A very upset and angry Mr. agarwal spoke . Sure his daughter was the apple of his eyes but he was not at all pleased with sanyukta's careless attitude , who was now , out partying with her friends . 

The pendulum made a loud noise twice which meant it was 2 in the morning . 

sleep had eluded a nervous Mrs . agarwal but she was hell bent on defending her daughter ... "she's just a child , she'll get mature and ...

"JUST A CHILD ? really Anju ? for past 16 years you are repeating the same line .. will you , for once , stop covering her mistakes ? it's not like i don't love her , it's just that i want her to be responsible and mature , i want her to be able to carry on the business of the family , to take the company to new heights . ".. 

"i know you have expectations from her , i would talk to her when she comes back myself ."

"better ." Mr. agarwal said and left to sleep , without eating the food .

This was Sanyukta Agarwal  : wild , free , naive ,unstoppable and irresponsible.

being the  only child of the business tycoon , kishor agarwal , ensured no responsibilities at all . she grew up such , and now after 16 years of her happy *carefree* life on earth was unable to see the serious side of anything . nevertheless she wasn't evil at heart , she was just a girl who was scared of commitments and responsibilities .

she was credulous and a little too gullible , her father knew it , that was the reason he did not wanted to leave her light princess alone , he knew that she is good but others around him were probably not , fearing she might get manipulated ,  he often did not allow her to go anywhere alone.

but hey ! this was the *rebel* sanyukta agarwal , who would do the exact opposite of what she's told . the much restrictions they put on her , the more she wanted to enjoy the freedom . BODYGUARDS ? her father thought of that , but sanyukta despised them , she threw her tantrums on her parents , emotionally blackmailed them and what not to get a chance to roam the world . 

Mr agarwal was now slowly giving up on her .. but then an incident took place which changed the whole world of sanyukta . 

what was that ?

to know the answer stay tuned ! 

Edited by maths_geek - 9 years ago
avni775 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res

Unres..
its intresting!!! update full :-)Edited by avniarpitha - 9 years ago
anyania thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Moi 2nd.
res..
the story is magical..
obvio..it has to be..
a prince and a princess without gravity and a happy ending..
truly well written and i loved it. Do write more.Edited by anyania - 9 years ago
chowanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i have read about dis ...and i like dis story...wil b waitng to see hw u make dis story wid sandhir...
MainPareshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res
UNRES
Finally the lazy freak aka me is unresing her comment!
You see I was gone for holidays where there was no internet and hence had a hell lot of pms !
And hence resed them all
And me being me aka Lazy freak didn't unres 
So now coming to the update!
Well its a very different one 
Sanyu as a fast, rebel girl! 
I love it!!!
The penning is great1!!!
Update soon!!!!

Love
anshika
Edited by MyLiFeMyRuLeS.. - 9 years ago
priya1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res.
Unres.
Hey Aashi.
Nice and interesting prologue dearie.
So,Sanyu's character is totally different from what is shown in the show.
I am curious to know which incident changed Sanyu's whole world???

Lots of love.
Priya.

Edited by priya1101 - 9 years ago
Stana_Katic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Why do I am alaways late Ashi????
Feeling very dull sad
Anyways 
I ust loved the prologue!!!!
I have never read this book!!!!
So I am here eagerly waiting for your update!!!!!!!!!
Sandhir rock in every ff of yours!!!
Don't be shocked///
I read every ff in the forum but silent!!!
Anyays Eagerly waiting for your update
Love
Katie
mariya.kamran thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh God, this is even more interesting. Would you please update it straight after the 15th? Eagerly awaited... lots of love xxx
samridhigoodiez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey m looking fwd... Thanks for pm...