Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HANISA-- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yes I think it param who will touch her feet I'm dame sure raman will be enter in the right time 
No way I don't want him near ishu .
ravankumar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mihir or romi might stop her..also wen raman  reaches airport he might confirm from office about the meeting which he realises is fake..and while returning he gets some clue about the accident!!may be simmi forces ishita to take blessing from that pervert and tabhi raman enters and kicks out those losers!! Edited by ravankumar - 9 years ago
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
But wt if raman doesnt come?? I mean in the sbs segment he ws shown directly at home tht too kitchen mei. So thts my doubt!

But deep down my heart I feel raman makes a grand entry n kick param out!!
FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
m yet to watch epi so dont know much abt precap...
but reading updates m too thinking that either Raman or Ishita her self will make them touch her feet...
hopefully Raman will enter on right time...

call4angela thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't want him to touch her at all...not even her feet...he is not fit to have any ashirwaad
shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: titlee90

Today param said that he is elder to ishita so she has to touch his feet as a ritual. But he might have forgot that ishita is raman's wife not romi's wife. So it is param &  simmi who have to touch ishita's feet. I think tomorrow raman is going to have a grand entry and make param touch ishita's feet. 

i too had a thought coz raman is the eldest son and that makes ishita elder to simmi and param in relation...i so wish raman enters into the hall and say " Ishita is kutte ke pair nahi chuyegi kyunki ishita rishte mein isse badi hai..." it would be like a tight slap to that cheapo param..."🤣😆 but dont know why i feel like raman will enter after ishita touches param's feet..and that would become a cause of new nok-jhok between ishra...lets see what happens...!! Edited by shivani_gupta - 9 years ago
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Honestly, this time no Raman please. Ishita isn't a kid and she is strong enough to fight this situation. It's only CVs who need to realize this. They shouldn't make her a typical DIL and a weaker woman.This time I want she fights for herself. Raman is least needed here.

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
omg i so wish this turns true
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: DivAniTanni

Honestly, this time no Raman please. Ishita isn't a kid and she is strong enough to fight this situation. It's only CVs who need to realize this. They shouldn't make her a typical DIL and a weaker woman.This time I want she fights for herself. Raman is least needed here.

Raman wsnt needed ONLY WHEN if Ishu had STRONGLY SAID NO for touchin feet thing..bt here she ws almost decidin to do it..as per precap...so if she takes a YES decision,then its obvious some1 else need to step it to STOP her frm doin..!!