Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya

|| APHG 11th June Written Update || Akshat Falls Sick..

Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update..

Finally seems all will get well in the family ..

Coming up may be family getting to know about Avni..Raj relationship ...

The story needs a twist and turn now to move ahead..
Edited by saveeta24 - 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: saveeta24

Thanks for update..

Finally seems all will get well in the family ..

Coming up may be family getting to know about Avni..Raj relationship ...

The story needs a twist and turn now to move ahead..

Welcome 😳

hmm.. But even after Akshat being ill I think only Bhavna will side him, according to Article Akshat told Suket will not wish him even after attending his Award function which will make him sad and broken..

I think Suket will be left alone and everyone will side AA and AvRaj plan, forcing Suket to accept AA, but still some grudges will remain forever...

Just hoping AvRaj relationship doesnt get any troubles, but looking at the Avi and Raj's character and Avni's age she is still not eligible to marry. And Even Raj needs some seriousness and success and self identity. His parents is a big suspense! (Hope they wont make it like 2 states!) urgh 😡🤢

Yep Story needs Twists and Turns as its about to meet dead ends soon..

Tracks are slowly coming to end and no new track is left except AvRaj marriage.

//SammyExpress!!
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sammy is there an article about suket not wishing Akshat on his award function?..

This i so agree with you..Avni needs to grow up.too too naive ..Raj needs some seriousness as you mentioned..this guy definitely need to focus on his career big time,.. then later settle down..

For both all is being magical now but life is not always a fairytale..many hurdles are there and they have to learn a lot from life..consequences of their relationship will be there..positive or negative its to be watch.

One thing though Suket is a man of principle and he abides to it very firmly..so its not going to be easy for Raj.Avni..

Second you this story needs a big twist or else what will be the story ahead..btw do you think Bhavna will get to see a history repeat of her past in Avni?..
Edited by saveeta24 - 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: saveeta24

Sammy is there an article about suket not wishing Akshat on his award function?..

This i so agree with you..Avni needs to grow up.too too naive ..Raj needs some seriousness as you mentioned..this guy definitely need to focus on his career big time,.. then later settle down..

For both all is being magical now but life is not always a fairytale..many hurdles are there and they have to learn a lot from life..consequences of their relationship will be there..positive or negative its to be watch.

One thing though Suket is a man of principle and he abides to it very firmly..so its not going to be easy for Raj.Avni..

Second you this story needs a big twist or else what will be the story ahead..btw do you think Bhavna will get to see a history repeat of her past in Avni?..

That Waseem Mushkat Article I think.. mentioned at the bottom that he feels bad when his family is not happy even after knowing he is getting the award.. but dont take it completely true.. may be its before the award ceremony which is the present track..

hmm.. ok.. 

yep Life is not an easy play.. when after marriage responsibilities are felt problems show up, every thing will be ok.. as the show must go on as per viewers likes social media is influencing todays daily soaps..

Yep not an easy battle for Raj, things are slowly getting right between Suket and Raj, I'm waiting for Raj's business start up.. and its success.. so that Suket will be confident to give her daughter to him, but AvRaj are soo eager to get married! Maybe they will know about the problems after marriage and support each other.. Somewhat like YRKKH another same PH show..

hmm.. I dont think Bhavna will see a history repeat in Avni as Bhavna was previously married and has her first husband and her tragic past which she is running away with, she is just afraid it doesnt happen with her daughter so guiding her with her emotional thoughts from the past..

Rest.. I just want Avni's college track and Raj setting up his business after finishing training at Suket's office.. so thay both gets more mature and eligible for marriage..
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update sammy..I missed the epi..
tina_sre thumbnail
 SammyExpress 👍🏼 4 d WU...Epi. wz ok 4 me...AvRaj ke hote hau no AvRajlicious moment...whole Epi. AvRaj team ke planning me he nikal gai but m super excited wid d precap

Avi mast hai...gr8 job!👏
subham101289 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for WU sammy it is wonderful and awesome as always.👏👍🏼
Actually i have a request to you sammy,when u got time ,then could you plz provide me the complete avraj hug scene(starting when avni said yes"we did it" and ends with when she leaves the cabin smiling).
alongwith with audio and video in the scene.i know avraj hug avi is already uploaded by you in the forum but it has no audio and it is not complete so i wanted the complete avraj hug scene from the episode.

actually the episode is not uploaded by zeetv in their official site, not on youtube, episode link is given in the india forum but it is not working.

it is the best scene of the aphg ever till date so i just wanted to keep this special scene with me forever.

so plz provide me this special scene whenever you got time and you are free.
THANKS 😛⭐️
This content was originally posted by: zoya789

Thanks for the Written Update

Welcome..😳