Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Elated and Proud-Tina's Work Reaches SARUN

AmidstTheWords thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!!

I have an AMAZING news to share with all of you.

It gives me immense pleasure and joy to share with all of you that the Writings of Our Hugely Talented Writer TINA has reached our most favourite stars.

It is indeed a very proud and elated moment for every IPKKNDIAN.

Its hugely fulfilling that the writings of the author we love so much has managed to reach the people who bought Arshi alive on our screens.

And I would personally like to thank TEAM SARUN for handing over the two completed works of TINA's STORM AND SECLUDED ISLAND to SANAYA.

Those who have missed on these Great Reads,Can find it here.

Heartiest Congratulations.You Deserve it and More. 🥳🥳🥳
Edited by togetherforever - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I can't believe that Sanaya has my stories!😲 Seriously, I cannot wrap my heard around that no matter how many times I think about it.
HUGE thanks to Team Sarun for making my dream come true. I don't think any FF writer could want more than this: to have your work in the hands of the one whose acting inspired it and made you write, write, and write when many of your family and friends found you crazy is very rewarding, let me tell you 😆😳 I put Shameless on hold due to work, but you still made it happen with Secluded Island and Storm Within 🤗

Hugs to all my friends and readers for their feedback and encouragement🤗 Special shout out to the SL members❤️, you know who you are and Anku, my LB for this thread and more, an extra bear hug🤗

I can't tell you how much you've all helped my confidence grow as a writer. Writing has always been my hobby and it's still really humbling and strange for me to see people actually liking what I write. Being totally honest. Whatever it is,I LOVE writing on ArHI and this epic show. 

Rabba ve always!

Edited by TINA! - 9 years ago
Nafrat_Mohabbat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omg! Congrats Tina! You go girl
Arnieanu thumbnail
Congrats tina, we all fans of u feel extremely happy for u .
Satina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Congratulations Dr. T 🤗❤️🤗
arshiipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
o wow!! Congrats Teena😊
ipktouch thumbnail
cngo tina for the amazing stories that reached sanny..
jdd1959 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
CONGRATS    TINA!    👏👏
tvmania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congrats Tina ... I have not read these though I have been reading your other works but I will do that for sure...
pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That is great news. Congratulations Tina!! You deserve this and much more. I hope Sanya and Barun read your other stories too. Each one is a masterpiece.