Badi Door Se Aaye Hain Written Update 10th June 2014

sukritiaanand thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The episode opens with Anna, Mitesh and Pritesh discussing what can be the cause of the dhamaka.. Mitesh thinks that some volcano must have errupted but when Anna corrects him that it cant happen in Mumbai then he says a Gas cylinder must have blown off!! LOL!! Then Pritesh (the youngest child) says that a UFO has landed full of aliens.. On the other side Sumeet sir were tutoring how to live among humans.. He gives example of black and white marbles that black marbles are they and white marbles are humans and then he mixes them and says that they also have to live like this with humans and just tells them to copy and paste whatever the humans do. Then the people reach where they were and Sumeet sir copy a guy the way he was talking and Rupali is doing the same with another lady.. Afer sometime the humans leave and -426 also goes with them. So all the four aliens are talking that just copying and paste wont be a very good idea and that they are only four now, so they set off to find -426. -426 reaches a gola place where all the other people of soceity are there and starts immitating them because his dad told him to copy and paste.. It confuses the soceity people and they think that he is from a good family (looking at his clothes) but seems mentally ill.. And then they take him o the place where he got seperated from his family but there is no one now.. On the other hand the aliens are searching for their son but have problems in walking even and they cant cross the road.. The mom alien says that they have come to fulfill a mission which is no longer near completion but they have lost their son instead.. Then they dont know how to cross a road and finally when cars stop for a redlight then they cross the road by going inside one car and getting out at the other end and repeating this on the whole road.. Suddenly the little baby alien says that he is feeling giddy and then the father alien says they need to charge themselves with sunrays but he wont charge till they find the lost son..   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
The episode was great though I missed the ending. Thanks for the WU!
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update dear
gosh the epi was so funny
sukritiaanand thumbnail
Yeah it was hilarious!! 😃 😃 I totally loved it ❤️ ❤️
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukritiaanand

Yeah it was hilarious!! 😃 😃 I totally loved it ❤️ ❤️

well i was wondering
who will be paired with ana
sumit's brother or son 😛
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roopal_TiaRa

well i was wondering
who will be paired with ana
sumit's brother or son 😛

It was in an article I think. They said brother. 😉
sukritiaanand thumbnail
Yeah it is brother!! He is gonna be paired with Anna!! 😃 😃
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks  for the update.. even i found the episode hilarious  when they were trying to walk.. some scenes were from promo bt  rest was too funny..

now precap all of them reach the society
next humor wud come there

i like the way mother who is called  1780 talk
some funny way and her mannerism also funny
sumeet acting like salman khan at times  bt in a funny way
too good

and  bakhtiyar who keeps forgetting words is also good

hehe characters are all such namoonas
..Roopal.. thumbnail
yep its brother