Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: bm11

Astha has become a bit naughty, you are right but her man is too tough for that😆

jane today saturday...where r u my dear? Waiting for ur update😉
bm11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tk1730

welcome back Jane! How was your trip? Please let him find out about the miscarriage in the next few updates and let his reaction to it be very emotional.

Hi, Tahira. Evrything is good, thanks😉 Your wish is my command😆
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_avi

jane today saturday...where r u my dear? Waiting for ur update😉

Priya, hello! I remember about my duties😆 Missed you very much😊
Edited by bm11 - 9 years ago
bm11 thumbnail

Chapter XXX

"Mr. Agnihotri, we are ready to publish the photos with the press statement. You should check it as there are your photos too"

Shlok opened the file and studied five photographs finalized for the publishing. One of them depicted him and Astha together holding the huge replica of a bank check embodying the donation to the gallery.  Astha Kirloskar as she preferred to call herself was gorgeous; she should work in film industry instead of art gallering.  All his male colleagues adored her, he caught them a couple of times chatting on the subject which appeared to be even more interesting since it became clear Ms. Kirloskar was not married nor engaged. He chose the photos, leaving the common one unpublished. Someone could recognize her and the secret would come out with a lightning speed. It was not that Shlok Agnihotri concealed his past but the rumors would circulate for months raising dust clouds and making the air polluted. The air should stay clean, his image should not suffer because of her.

She made no attempts to come closer to him, she was keeping the distance even while they were tete-a-tete; she wasn't speaking to him even at public events, staying invariably polite, sweet and suave.

Shlok liked the way things were progressing. During the last three months he has seen her three times, only once he had to come close to her.

They had to be photographed together and that was the only event Samir appeared to be unable to  replace Shlok. He feared she would make advances to him but he was mistaken. During their photo shoot she observed the distance with exceptional care avoiding even to look at him. She was calm and looked relaxed smiling all the time. She mentioned not a single time their past except their first meeting. She closed the topic having no intention to talk to him in general. He could not understand what made her so happy... His only desire was to break something or hit somebody for example the bloody photographer. That woman, especially her tranquility made him lose his usual restraint but he was silent; the closer he approached her more taciturn he became. Was there any connection?

"Mr. Agnihotri, please one more shot. Would you come closer to Ms. Kirloskar?" Shlok made one step towards her and she scented his perfume. It was the same as it used to be before - rich and spicy expressing energy, light and virility, with the warmth of exotic woods. She felt dizziness and closed her eyes. They say people have the strongest fragrance memory. It was truthful for Astha. His perfume reminded her of the past and she recollected the most pleasant thing she could think of - his tenderness: his hands around her waist, his lips on her neck, his forefinger running down her bare spine sending thrill to her inner organs. She forgot what physical love was. She forgot what physical desire was: the primitive and most powerful human sensation - torturing and painfully pleasant, bitter-sweet, delicious. There was a borderline between want and craving. She had crossed it the moment she saw him getting out of the car after a five-year gap. Astha wanted that man and needed him and was mature enough to admit it if not before God but surely before herself "Madam, you closed your eyes. We have to make one more shot" the voice of the photographer broke her reverie.

Astha Kirloskar was very lucky and happy; she had no doubts on the subject. The work of her life was prospering bringing her wealth and satisfaction. Again and again there was one man only behind all her happiness, sorrows, joys and misfortunes - Shlok Agnihotri. If she ever had doubts that man was her destiny she certainly had them no more. Once she was loved by him and that tasted like heaven then she was blessed with his child and realized she knew nothing about happiness before. Then he took his love away and Astha reached the bottom of her life dying alone and cursed. He left her his unclaimed love and exactly that love saved her life... She picked up the abandoned precious gift; she cherished and stored it the depth of her heart. She was not alone anymore; she was a woman wrapped in love. Day after day her true self started showing through the coating of her disappointments, she was tired of her sufferings and decided to start anew.

Astha Kirloskar returned her maiden name as she did not want to hurt him anymore being aware of his hatred; she wanted to live, to rejoice, she wanted to love and to hope. She decided she wanted to be happy and since she has made that decision her life starting adjusting to her wish. We could create our own fate, Astha realized it with complete clarity. It was necessary to believe in best things in life as if in gratitude life began repaying back. The stream of joy gushed into her life: good friends, support, wealth, luck. She has found her vocation and it returned the meaning into her life... Astha was so grateful to him...  The love he left her in the park many years ago sustained and nourished her, supported her through all the difficulties. During the divorce process it never occured to her mind she could demand any compensation as she already had it. The precious parcel of his love was kept by Astha "poste restante" until one day when his Mercedes parked near her Gallery.

Many years ago Jyoti told her coincidences did not exist in this world; Astha tended to agree with that controversial statement. Was that a coincidence he chose her Lal Art Gallery out of all the galleries in Mumbai. It was not a coincidence, God guarded and protected her and showed her the way.

"Astha, I must say that Agnihotri man is... drop dead gorgeous. I talked to the girls from their marketing department and... he's the main theme of all the coffee breaks. He became their GM half a year ago and before that he lived in London but his family lives in India. They say he earns more than the whole board. I'd be delighted to take him" Gia demonstrated her interest raising her eyebrows with conspirator's smile.

"His not a thing to take him" Astha was typing at her computer. The subject of their conversation made Astha smile with genuine surprise.

"But I know he's out of my league but... you, Astha, you must try. He's a piece of work but who else could do it if you can't. You are the most beautiful woman in Mumbai and he can marry... Oh, I forgot they say, its only rumors but they say" Gia's agitation rose.

"Who they?" Astha interrupted Gia's raptures.

"The girls. They say he was married and then divorced. Girls think she cheated on him and broke his heart. Can you believe it? Was she a fool?" Astha's friend was closer to the truth than she imagined.

"I'm sure she was a fool" there was no other word for that woman, Gia was right. His wife had no idea what kind of man she had rejected. The story looked too real and Astha became anxious about the rest of the information "Do they know who she was?"

"Girls think - his childhood sweetheart" Gia came up to the table where Astha was sitting "Astha, you should try. You'd look perfect together. He's so rich and classy and you are more than beautiful" Gia was not losing hope "We should create a plan. I even have a name to it "Lal project". Do you like it?"

"You must work in marketing together with the girls not in a gallery. You are good in branding" Astha was joking without any joy.

"Now, listen to me - you go to him, flirt, he falls in love, proposes and..."

"Before you marry us and take delivery of our first son please stop. He's not interested. Does it count?" someone should bring sensed into Gia's head.

"You live alone in a big house with one cup and one plate. Do you like it? You are a young woman who sleeps on a single bed avoiding a room where a double bed is out of use" Astha's deputy could be very persistent and Astha used to like that quality of hers but at the moment it sounded irritating and disappointing. Was it her fault she lived alone? Maybe it was but what could be done. Never again she would marry without affection. She has done it once and ruined two lives "My parents sleep there when they come to visit me" Astha justified her behavior.

"The bed is not for the parents... It's for you and your man" that was the exact truth Astha refused to think about "How do you know he doesn't like you? I've never met a man who doesn't like you. The majority can't talk when they see you but it doesn't mean they are silent with disgust. Did you ask him?" Astha had no necessity to do it. He explained it to her quite clear many years ago. He hated her.

"No, how can I do it?"

"You must come up to him and looking right into his eyes say "I like you, Mr. Agnihotri, no better say Shlok... Oh, I forgot to ask - do you like him?" at least to that question Astha has had the exact answer for more than five years already "I do..." Astha's voice sounded tired "I like him but... you are mad, Gia. Do you know it?"

"Thanks God, for the first time you like someone. I though you lost your sight. We must act. Well, back to the point - you come up to him and ask "I like you very much, Shlok. Do you like me?" and only then you know the real answer. All the rest are useless deductions. Listen to Auntie Gia, she's young but smart"

Celestia3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hashima, dear. I'm so glad you like the flow of the story and I must ask for forgiveness. I would have never excluded you from pm list - it's just I forgot to pm this time. I' wont repeat that mistake... Will you be able to forgive me?

its ok jane...i've forgiven you😆
chap 30
gia the match maker😆...but rumor in the air about ashlok past😲 waiting to see what astha gonna do next...but why no movement from shlok till now😉
are we going to get more update today? 😳

bm11 thumbnail

Hashima, I'm glad you've forgiven me😆 Shlok is not going to make any movements until one certain day. It's Astha's turn to be fried☺️ I'd be glad to update but today is my Dad's birthday (I have a Dad also, see we have so much in common🤣) and I must visit the party😉
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Now I know what you meant by Gia creating problems between them. So no further interaction so far.  
Can't wait to find out what happens next
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

Now I know what you meant by Gia creating problems between them. So no further interaction so far.  

Can't wait to find out what happens next

I'm afraid I milead you. She means well but her advices would result in a fight and problems😕 I believe Astha would act now☺️ 
Celestia3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hashima, I'm glad you've forgiven me😆 Shlok is not going to make any movements until one certain day. It's Astha's turn to be fried☺️ I'd be glad to update but today is my Dad's birthday (I have a Dad also, see we have so much in common🤣) and I must visit the party😉
oh today your dad's birthday...i am wishing a very happy birthday for him..."we have so much in common"🤣...enjoy the party dear😳

bm11 thumbnail

thanks😆, I'll convey him your message😉