Fun_Reloading thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: NoMercy

Awesome post but i hve a diffrnt version
and i beg to differ frm many of ur points
but I knw rr is saved and we may get a new slot
even be it 11pm or 10:30pm

thanks dear😳hope we wont get new time slot,i am just purely thinking about myself. i as a viewer,dont want to watch any crappy show at 9.30 on other channel😆 i hope they dont consider this option😉
-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
how did i miss this post nice one
Fun_Reloading thumbnail
Originally posted by: -himu-

😆 thanks himu😳
Fun_Reloading thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyo_loveurlife

Hello, hai,namaste...😊 i'm very much new to RR forum(my homeground is SC forum😆) though i dont watch RR regularly, i've been following RR from day one(thanks to my mom who's day doesnot ends without RR😆She watches it religiously and she loves to discuss it wit me😆) I always thought RR might be the no1 show in colors(it has a very beautiful leads, powerful starcast and indeed a very strong storyline and deserves to be @ no1 position)...😊 and after the mahasangam epi i got hooked to tis serial and tis forum..😆 i came to tis forum in search of spoilers and found this post regarding TRP...😭 n i'm really shocked...😲😲 i really dont know what to say... 😕i just hope tis show stays atleast for an year😊

hi welcome to the forum😊 i am really glad that RR is gaining viewers.. i know we r not getting that much TRP,but for me it is like classical movies who dont get much viewers but what it have is quality and a loyal fan grup. TRP only cant matter for me,its quality😃 yes the show will last for a year
vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why is everyone saying that the show will end soon...we have to be positive...i know big boss is around but y will colors shut down RR... it has given the channel so much popularity...they can definitely give our show some other time slot...RR is not every onez cup of tea...RR is a intense love story...how many of the TRP aunties will want to watch a love story with intense shades...yes a part of Indian audience has changed...n hence the show has got so much appreciation and love...😊😃
But yes TRP matters ...just a little more trps n we will be fine i guess...lets have faith people...there is no confirmation or anything from any source why  to entertain such thoughts n trouble our minds...instead let us think about wayz to improve the trp??please give your views we can work on it for our show

Nobody can deny RR's popularity...and all weekly soaps except 2 have TVM within Range 2.5 to 3...😕😕😕
then why alone RR will end...i dnt want RR to run for years...it should  be crisp...not a drag...i want the narrator to tell us a good story with a good end...Love RR,ashish n sanaya😳😳
vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -himu-

right ...good to see one positive post 😃
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shades-Of-Love

thanks dear😳hope we wont get new time slot,i am just purely thinking about myself. i as a viewer,dont want to watch any crappy show at 9.30 on other channel😆 i hope they dont consider this option😉

the thing is bb8 may take 9pm slot...
But u need not worry
u have Zindagi and then Sony Pal launching in August
so variety of options...
Ltl did wonders at 8:30pm aftr a slot change
so hope for the best
ArnavKhushijodi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Totally agree with you!! 😃 Great Post 👏