Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I regularly visit this forum to catch up on Saathiya but not really an active poster/member. However I had to vent my frustration as this current plot of Saathiya is killing my brain cells by every episode, it airs.
It would have been better that Kokila never found out about Radha and they continued the love/hate story line between Gopi and Ahem/Kokila rather than go down this moronic road.

I did find the initial storyline about her losing her memory loss amusing and even funny ! But this radha bullshit has been dragged on forever , it is INSANE.

Also, I would expect , that after so many years of separation, the reunion between Ahem and Gopi could have been more touching or at least Gopi should have some degree of self respect ( i doubt she has any left) and make Ahem really work for winning her back. He treats like absolute dirt.

To conclude, I love this show but this track NEEDS to go. Radha needs to exit this show. She has made us hate her which was her job as a villain but now seeing as to how dumb everyone around her is, except Rashi, maybe she should win in the end πŸ˜΅πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The Modis deserve what they get from Radha.    radha should have been kicked out of the house when Gopi left more tham 8 years ago.
Radha had committed a lot of crimes which the Modis are aware of but yet they forgave her.

They treat her better than Rashi.
They now know that she is the only person that Kokila trust but they are not questioning about why this is happening.

Radha knows that she can get away with all her crimes.   Her brain works faster than all the Modis put together.

Radha and Kokila deserve each other.
Everyone except Radha and Kokila should vacate the house. or the house should be partitioned.
Kokila should be deprived of money but grocery should be supplied.  
Secret camera's should be planted to observe the activities inside and outside the house

All the empty rooms should be locked
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Radha needs to go, so much more could have been done with gohems story and end this evil Radha track.😑
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
I know. Its so frustrating. They should literally only leaave Kokila and Radha with each other. How can they allow their own son and daughter in law to be arrested to keep up appearances?
This is so ridiculous. I've started reading the written updates because of this snoozefest. Surprisingly their TRP's havent fallen drastically .
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pamela01

The Modis deserve what they get from Radha.    radha should have been kicked out of the house when Gopi left more tham 8 years ago.

Radha had committed a lot of crimes which the Modis are aware of but yet they forgave her.

They treat her better than Rashi.
They now know that she is the only person that Kokila trust but they are not questioning about why this is happening.

Radha knows that she can get away with all her crimes.   Her brain works faster than all the Modis put together.

Radha and Kokila deserve each other.
Everyone except Radha and Kokila should vacate the house. or the house should be partitioned.
Kokila should be deprived of money but grocery should be supplied.  
Secret camera's should be planted to observe the activities inside and outside the house

All the empty rooms should be locked

good one...πŸ‘πŸΌ
gauri72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think it is mind blowing.cvs minds are blown up now nothing left in their mind.so they are upto blowing viewers mindsπŸ˜†