sakshiA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
interesting teaser...
but I want the part soon...plsss
quboolhaifan1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hmm interesting i thnk thy were talkng abt armaan's cl r8? Nw waitng 4 1st chap ,cnt soon sri.                     Edited by quboolhaifan1 - 9 years ago
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank u guys for liking the character sketch 😳
I am glad u loved it all I can say is this story will be quite different and as character sketch indicates each and every character has a role to play. I hope you'll love the story and will support it in future also😳😊
youth_showsfan thumbnail

Enjoy Reading😊

UPDATE 1

It was a sunny morning, just like any other day Riddhima is silently standing beside an open window and is enjoying the view. She smiles while looking at the view. She had absolutely no idea of time, she doesn't know that for how long she was standing beside this open window and starring the view in front of her eyes. This starring thing had become a part of her life now she use to feel contended and satisfied as this was the only time where she could be with herself and try to figure out why is her life like this? Why can't it be better? Since childhood she is yearning for love from her father but it seems like she is too unfortunate to even have that.

According to her, happiness is her biggest enemy. She does smile she does laugh but no one could see the sadness behind that smile no one could see how hard she is trying to laugh. Alas it's correctly said everyone has their own life and are too busy with it to even notice the fake smile or fake laugh of someone and if they do they hardly bother about it thinking it's not their business and shouldn't interfere in it.

Riddhima sighs, every day she would look outside her window and try to find answers try to think positively but the circumstances have forced her to always think negative regarding a situation due to which she is always called as a negative thinker. She looks at the birds who were flying and wishes that she could be one of them because then she would have fled from this place to a better place where she could live peacefully without being scared of what will happen next.

Riddhima (in a whisper tone says):  Miss you mamma wish you were alive and I would have just hide in your arms to feel safe and protected.

Riddhima was busy starring the sky and talking with her mom that she didn't realise her door opened and a girl with curly hair entered the room. She scanned the room and sighs seeing riddhima standing beside the window. She slowly and silently walks towards riddhima. She makes sure no noise happens and when she successfully reaches riddhima she quickly puts her hand on riddhima's eyes breaking her trance. Feeling a pair of hands on her eyes riddhima gasped and then her expressions turn into a scared one. She quickly kept her hands on the hand which was covering her eyes and after a few seconds she was relieved. She smiles as she has guessed who this person is. It is muskaan her cousin cum best friend, she is the only one with whom riddhima can share her worries, her problems and her fears. She genuinely likes or smiles when muskaan tries to cheer her up whenever she is upset or sad.

Riddhima: muskaan I know it's you.

Muskaan: hadh hai yaar tu hamesha kaise pehchan leti hai hain.

Riddhima: well that's magic.

Muskaan: magic my foot anyways madam aap kaha khoye huye the.

Riddhima: huh mien kahiin bhi nahiin bas aise hi bahar dekh rahi thi.

Muskaan: riddhima yaar seriously stop making your life dull it's not the age to be dull and all, you should enjoy life.

Riddhima: when you know this is not possible then stop lecturing me on this yaar.

Muskaan: acha baba tu jeeti mien haari happy chal aaj hamari holidays finally over ho gayi hai third year ke liye college jake re registration karani hai warna ek din ki attendance cut.

Riddhima: I know yaar how can they cut attendance like this?

Muskaan: I know yaar yeh attendance toh ek dhamki ban gayi hai assignment nahiin doge toh attendance cut arey hello ek toh waise hi according to rules we can't take holidays more than twenty five percent kyunki seventy five percent attendance is compulsory or agar vo log aise hi cheeson pe attendance cut karte rahe na toh genuine holidays bhi nahiin le paynge hum.

Riddhima (nods her head and says): I know.

Muskaan: tu toh bol mat teri toh full attendance honi chahiye holidays ka H bhi nahiin leti tu unless teri tabet kuch zyada hi kharab ho.

Riddhima: toh tujhe kisne kaha classes bunk karne ke liye.

Muskaan: oye abhi bunk nahiin karungi toh kab karungi college se pass out hone ke baad?

Riddhima (just smiles at her): acha baba kar tu bunk ab college chaley nahiin toh late ho jaynge

Muskaan nods her head in agreement and both the sisters leave for college. After reregistering themselves, both the sisters went to the canteen where they meet their friend's priya, siya, nandini and shreya. They were eating the sandwich when priya speaks.

Priya: riddhima aaj tera phone kyun nahiin baj raha har thodi der main.

Hearing to priya even siya speaks.

Siya: hain kahiin kharab toh nahiin ho gaya agar aisa hai toh tu toh mari.

Hearing them riddhima immediately checks her phone and sighs when she finds that her phone was fine but then she ponders on what priya said and thinks why today he is not calling her?

Muskaan: Guys stop it.

Muskaan says as she was happy that at least today her sister is enjoying but they are ruining her enjoyment by reminding her of her phone calls.

Siya: arey hum toh bas aise hi.

Muskaan: You know na it's not a topic of fun so don't do it again and ridz lets go home we are already late.

Both muskaan and riddhima leave for their house.  Both the sisters came back home and were shocked to see the house being decorated. They were confused seeing this because according to them it is no one's birthday or anniversary today. Mostly parties happen in hotels rather than home and if it's at home they are informed much in advance so that they have time to clean their rooms because if you have guest at home they would definitely roam inside the house either to look for a washroom or the house or would want a silent place to talk.

Riddhima: muskaan did chachi inform you that today there is some party at home?

Muskaan: no did mom inform you?

Riddhima: If she would have told me then I wouldn't have asked you this question.

Muskaan: chal phir mom se poochte hain.

Then both of them start searching kirti' muskaan's mom and riddhima's chachi. After searching almost the entire house both the girls found kirti in the party hall which was specially designed by some famous designer of Delhi. This hall is opened only when either some very important client is visiting home or someone special is coming like close friends or when there's a special meeting at house or a party for someone special. Muskaan and riddhima walk towards kirti. Riddhima stops at a distance while muskaan stands right behind kirti. She looks sideways and frowns when she couldn't see riddhima. She turns around and raises her eyebrows and gives riddhima why- are- you- standing- there' look. Riddhima just shakes her head and muskaan sighs and shrugs her shoulders.

Muskaan (asked kirti): Mom is someone special coming?

Kirti turns around and smiles at muskaan but then her eyes fall on riddhima who was standing behind muskaan and her smile turns into a frown. When riddhima sees kirti is looking at her she lowers her eyes and looks down towards the floor as if searching something very precious.

Kirti (looked at Muskaan smilingly): hain koi special aa raha hai bas uske liye hi yeh tayariyaan chal rahi hain.

Muskaan: who mom?

Kirti: You will get to know that in evening but just don't go out of the house today ok? (muskaan nods her head in agreement)

Muskaan: chal ridzy hum room main chalte hain (muskaan holds riddhima's hand and drags her till her room)

Riddhima: muski ab toh chod mujhe dekh tera room bhi aa gaya hai.

Muskaan: I won't leave what will you do?

Riddhima: Can I do anything?

Muskaan: yahi teri problem hai tu kuch nahiin karti kher chod chal mere room main TV dekhte hain kyunki kal se toh normal classes shuru ho jayengi phir assignment milega viva hoga presentation or phir finally exams toh kal se toh band bajni hai toh aaj enjoy karte hain na (Muskaan pulls riddhima inside her room. Muskaan and riddhima start watching their all-time favourite movie dill wale dhulanya le jaynge)

Muskaan: kash mujhe raj jaisa pyaar karne wala mile

Riddhima: hhmm

Muskaan: tu kya hhmm kar rahi hai kahiin tujhe bhi toh nahiin chahiye raj jaisa

Riddhima: muski you very well know the reality even if I dream or hope it will not happen so I better not dream or hope for such things.

Muskaan: tu issi ko raj jaisa bana de.

Riddhima: when you know it's next to impossible then why are you asking me such things? Don't you know changing HIM is like banging you head on a wall?

Muskaan: abhi toh boht bol rahi hai uske samne phir bheegi billi (cat) kyun ban jati hai.

Riddhima: muski change the topic.

Muskaan sighs she won't change neither she will try changing HIM. It was evening time and guest had started coming. Riddhima was getting ready when muskaan came and drags riddhima along with her outside the house from back gate.

Riddhima: Muskaan don't you remember what chichi said? We should not leave the house today. What if she requires our help? Let's go back

Muskaan: arey yaar bas mujhe allu chaat khani hai phir chalte hain na vapas.

Muskaan says and riddhima shakes her head. Muskaan orders two plates of allu chaat from a roadside dhaba. After waiting for two minutes they get their order and they start eating. Riddhima constantly checks her phone for two reasons firstly to check that whether there is any call from HIM because HE didn't call her in the entire day something which rarely happens and secondly to check the time as they were getting late for the party. Finally they finish eating allu chaat and then after paying the bill both walk back towards their house. Both of them enter the house from back gate and immediately come in the party so that no one can say they weren't present a while back.

Riddhima was noticing people and she doesn't know why but since morning she is feeling something is going to happen today but what? Firstly HE didn't call her since morning and this is something which rarely happens. Ever since HE had left the country HE used to call her after every hour or after every two hours to know what she is doing. But if he was extremely busy he would make sure he calls her at least once in a day to know about her day's event. Secondly when she was getting ready for the party she could strongly feel something is not right she is missing out on something very important.

Her trance breaks when she hears shashank saying: I am extremely happy to announce that ARMAAN MALLIK is back and this is a welcome party for him.

Riddhima is shocked to see HIM. Armaan mallik is back? Now what will happen?

Coming up: - AR meet

Hey friends,
So this is the first part of this FF. I know no scene of AR but this lays down the foundation for future updates😉 n story😳 All I can say is Dhamaka will happen in the next part😃

If you want to receive pmz for this FF plz kindly add ARff_pm in ur buddy list

Please dont forget to click the like button and Eagerly waiting for your views suggestions and comments😊😳

Edited by youth_showsfan - 9 years ago
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Note
If you want to get notification on fb regarding updates u can add this page of mine which is made by my friends for me.

https://www.facebook.com/ARff.16?ref_type=bookmark">ArmaanRiddhimaFF

Edited by youth_showsfan - 9 years ago
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing part
thanx for pm
do pm me for next part
Prizi thumbnail
Amazing update
hmmm excited to read nxt part
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome awesome awesome😃
srishu mast start yaar ok i have decided to comment full long ones which wud show my pov clearly
chote cmmnts mein i cant express full 😆
ridzi apni scared tooti si hai 
she doesnt try to dream even
bechari
thnk god muskaan hai love muski angel hai for ridzi
armaan riddhima ko 1 2 hr mein call karta hai 
love hota dono mein to aww bolti abhi to dunno🤣

i thnk  armaan ko raj mein transform hone ka hi base hai

wanna see how it goes iam sure u will cover this and pick every tthng like always.
and u have made me addicted to this like his way already.

and lol u girl know na kaise meri excitement plus bechaini bana ke rakhni hai
isliye AR meet next update mein .
plzz update jaldi karna cant wait.😳
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Was riddhima waiting for Armaan malik is he the HIM
Waiting for next part