Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Easy_A thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: MasterDisaster

then y u girls take 1 hour to get ready? ðŸ˜•

Puh lease.. We pretty much roll out of our beds ... what would you know. 
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Easy_A

MD they pretty much do roll out of beds and they roll into dubba's of concealer, depending if they need to be seen they keep rolling or they stop? If Easy_A needs to go to the shops she drops and rolls twice, once in concealer and the next into foundation. ðŸ˜³

Common e-bhabi ðŸ˜† Kahani ghar ghar ki ðŸ¤£.. My own sister spends most of her time in front of mirror.. we always get late in marriages because of her 😆😆.  We boys usually take 10 minutes to get ready..! or maximum 20 minutes including bath not more then that ! ðŸ˜‰ I personally use hair brush and body spray/perfume that's it..! 

Edited by MasterDisaster - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: D3viL

MD they pretty much do roll out of beds and they roll into dubba's of concealer, depending if they need to be seen they keep rolling or they stop? If Easy_A needs to go to the shops she drops and rolls twice, once in concealer and the next into foundation. ðŸ˜³

They use all of this ðŸ¤£

Easy_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: D3viL

whatever Suliman. Stop being jealous that you don't get to roll around in all that good stuff. ðŸ˜†
Easy_A thumbnail

Common e-bhabi ðŸ˜† Kahani ghar ghar ki ðŸ¤£.. My own sister spends most of her time in front of mirror.. we always get late in marriages because of her 😆😆.  We boys usually take 10 minutes to get ready..! or maximum 20 minutes including bath not more then that ! ðŸ˜‰ I personally use hair brush and body spray/perfume that's it..! 

I'm obviously on your sister's side here, what did you think?

If you are that low maintenance, you should be smarter and jump into your attire only after your sister is 95% done. Don't be grumbling and whining while she's trying to perfect her eyeliner wing cuz I swear, that's hella annoying and she might even have to redo it!  And one can always be fashionable late to events.. it's not like you have to catch a plane or something! ðŸ˜†

I'm obviously on your sister's side here, what did you think?

If you are that low maintenance, you should be smarter and jump into your attire only after your sister is 95% done. Don't be grumbling and whining while she's trying to perfect her eyeliner wing cuz I swear, that's hella annoying and she might even have to redo it!  And one can always be fashionable late to events.. it's not like you have to catch a plane or something! ðŸ˜†

e-bhabi we have more things to do rather then standing in front of mirror ðŸ˜† Yea all girls are same ! ðŸ¤£
Edited by MasterDisaster - 9 years ago
Easy_A thumbnail

e-bhabi we have more things to do rather then standing in front of mirror ðŸ˜† Yea all girls are same ! ðŸ¤£

Much like all guys are the same... pssh. You never stand in front of the mirror? Tab hi yeh haal hai! ðŸ˜† 

Much like all guys are the same... pssh. You never stand in front of the mirror? Tab hi yeh haal hai! ðŸ˜† 

I stand in front of mirror only to brush my hairs that's it ðŸ˜† 
Easy_A thumbnail

I stand in front of mirror only to brush my hairs that's it ðŸ˜† 

Yeah you're easygoing, but something tells me that d3vil is high maintenance.. so I'm interested in knowing how long he spends in front of the mirror styling his hair, checking himself out, putting on that after shave lotion, fixing his collar, giving himself flying kiss, putting on his moisturizing protective lotion, fixing his tie, blah blah blah and some more blah blah blah.