Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

New Ragna FF : Twisted tale of love Part 42 updated (Pg 110) Completed

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
The story depicts about four couple who are destined to meet each other. Friendship is considered one of the pure relationship than any other relations. It depicts about the tale of friendship & love and maintaining it lifetime. The story also describes about Raghav and Kalpana who finds soulmates in each other and about Simi who can do anything for her loved ones. 
Characters
Raghav Singhania : A shrewd businessman who had a tough childhood. Has only one motive in life to destroy Kapoor family. Amidst finds the true love which he craved for.
Kalpana Yadhav : A young girl who has a dream which she wants to fulfill and earn her mother's love which she craved for. Best friend of Simi and Mehek. Does not like Pakhi for snatching her mother
Sammy Raizada : Best friend of Raghav. Love guru who wants to make his career and wants success. Falls in love with a girl who is completely opposite of him.
Pakhi Kapoor :An ambitious girl who gets everything she wants. Finds her true love and finds hard to realize it. Love interest of Sammy and younger sister of Prem
Prem Kapoor : A shrewd businessman and rival of Raghav whom he want to ruin. Do not understand the value of everything until someone comes and make him realize the worth of life.
Simi Gharewal: Another sharp-witted and intelligent girl who sets out to make her dream true of making an oprhanage but has many obstacles to do it. One of the millionaires who has a very loving and caring nature. Related to Raghav's past. Loves Sammy and a sister to Raghav. A girl who had a very traumatic childhood but never gave up on anything. Belief to clean the corruption from society.
Mehek : A very courageous and sophisticated girl and daughter of rich person. Fights for injustice. Very close to Kalpi and Simi and considered them as her sisters. Can do anything for her friends
Pakya : Elder brother of Kalpi. A very simple and strong guy who can do anything for his family. Finds someone who tends to give him courage to fight for everything.
Yash : 7 year old boy whose parents died in an accident and is raised by Simi. Light of Simi's life.

Relationships of couples
Ragna : Both of them are strong headed and had tough childhood. Both of them support each other.
Sakhi : Love can teach everything to lovers. One can teach other difference between infatuation and love.
Prem-Simi : Love can change everything. One can make other realize the importance of love.
Pakya-Mehek : Love can give you strength to fight every odd in your way. Status does not matter in love.

All the other characters are similar from show. Even story might be little bit same from show but most of the story will be from my side. Did you guys like it?😊

Part1 

Part 2 

Part 3 

Part 4 

Part 5 

Part 6 

Part 7 

Part 8 

Part 9 

Part 10 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4052233?pn=15

Part 11

Part 12 

Part 13 

Part 14 

Part 15 

Part 16 

Part 17 

Part 18 

Part 19 

Part 20 

Part 21 

Part 22 

Part 23 

Part 24 

Part 25 

Part 26 

Part 27 

Part 28 

Part 29 

Part 30

Part 31 

Part 32 

Part 33 

Prologue : Pg 92

Part 34 

Part 35 

Part 36 
Edited by ashpat3 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Super duper awesome start..actually character sketchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Raghav's past..ooo scary..
Please continue asap and pm me whenever u update..please...
Autumm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
plz do continue...thk u honey...;)
abhiya23 thumbnail
I hope you guys like Simi and Mehek's characters because both are awesome
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 1

In Panchgani
A beautiful face with dusky look and fire in eyes stands on a hill watching a fascinating sunshine. Determination to make her dream come true. The girl is none other than Kalpana. 
Kalpi : Aayi I will not give up easily. I will make you mine one day. I will show Pakhi what she snatched from me by topping in the exams. I am coming Aayi. 
Mumbai station 
Pakya : Baba Kalpi is here
Kalpi : How are you brother? 
Pakya : I am so happy to see you 
Vitthal : My princess is finally home. Let's go home
Singhania chawl
Kamla : Kapli beta I am relieved to see you. 
Kalpi : Bless me aayi so I can reach my destination 
Kamla : My blessings are always with you. Go get fresh I will make your favorite food. 
Kalpi nods and goes 
Next morning 
Kalpi wakes up and gets ready if give her exam.
Kamla : All the best beta
Kalpi kneels down to take her blessings and suddenly a noise stops her 
Pakhi : Won't you give me the blessing Kamla maa
Kamla gives the blessing to Pakhi ignoring Kalpi 
Pakhi : You are back Kalpi let's go together at college today. 
Kamla : Yes beta go with Pakhi 
Kalpi : Thank you so much for the offer Pakhi but no thank you. I can go by myself. Bye Baba ( leaves angrily) 
Pakhi : Ma what is wrong with her? 
Kamla : don't worry she is fine . You go before you get late 
Pakhi : okay bye kamla ma (leaves)
Kamla is tense with Kalpi's behavior and decides to talk to her after the exam
College
Kalpi and Pakhi goes to their respective places to give their exams. 
After exams
Pakhi : how was your exam Kalpi
Kalpi : It was good 
Pakhi : Even I am good prepared this time because I have blessings of Kamla ma 
Kalpi : Good for you we will see 
(Leaves from spot) 
Principal : There is great news for everyone. Before all the students graduate this year there is youth festival. Auditions start from tommorow for all categories.
Pakhi decides to participate in dance competition. 
Pakhi : Kalpi what are you participating in ?
Kalpi : I don't know yet
Pakhi's friends calls her and she leaves. Kalpi thinking for dance but denies to do it after remembering her childhood incident when kamla slaps her. Kalpi decides to play violin in the competition. 
Kapoor house 
Pakhi comes homes
Neetu : how was your exam pookie. I am sure you will come first this time not that Kalpi
Pakhi : Why do you even care? You never encouraged me for anything 
Neetu : Think what you want but I always think good for you
Pakhi goes to her room 
Chawl
Kamla talks to Vitthal about Kalpi
Kamla : Did you notice Kalpi's behavior in morning to Pakhi. She is changed so much 
Vitthal : So children who stay away from parents generally becomes arrogant. At least Kalpi is not that rude. You did not even bother to give her the blessings 
Kamla : You know why I sent her to boarding. For her better future 
Kamla stops when Kalpi comes in 
Kalpi : Don't worry aayi I don't have any thing against you (goes inside) 
Kalpi : I wish I could meet you my friend 

Precap : Who is Kalpi remembering to? Someone coming to brighten in Kalpi's life 

So how is it guys? Get ready for some exciting part. πŸ˜Š
Edited by ashpat3 - 9 years ago
mishti058 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting dear...pls do continue 😊
Autumm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing dear.. i can feel the same spark when i 1st saw rachana in ema...awww...better hurry up with typing n giv us the next pdate...
thk u so much Ash...πŸ‘
appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res..
Unres..loved the update..glad that here u r giving kalpi a support.. A friend..
Please continue asap..
Edited by appyK - 9 years ago
abhiya23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Autumm

amazing dear.. i can feel the same spark when i 1st saw rachana in ema...awww...better hurry up with typing n giv us the next pdate...

thk u so much Ash...πŸ‘

Your comment always gives me courage to write more. I will give my best shot this time
sharanya0011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow its interesting... u made me to remember those days, thanks for it..
plz continue...