Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Ram, Sita and Lakshman reach the banks of river Sarayu and try to convince the people of Ayodhya to return to their homes, but the Ayodhyavaasis insist on following Ram wherever he goes, so Ram agrees to let them stay there for the night.

Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 9 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
During the night, Ram wakes up Sita and Lakshman and tells them to be quiet. 
He says that it's not right for them to take the Ayodhyavaasis with them and separate them from their families, so they have to leave without telling anyone even though it will break their hearts. Ram and Lakshman pull the chariot while minister Sumant takes the horses.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Ram, Sita and Lakshman arrive at Shringaverapura. Guha's kingdom.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
I already posted the pictures of Ram, Lakshman and Sita's short stay at Shringaverapura in the previous picture gallery, so I won't re-post them now unless the links are broken or something.
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Thank you so much for posting the pics, Gunia! They are priceless scenes. πŸ€—

He he no problm di! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— thanx for liking! Yes these scenes always remain very close to my heart.
Btw your pic update is beatiful and very HQ. Very good job!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Although Gunia posted these pictures already, I actually had some saved in my folders too, so I want to post them in case they're different snaps from Gunia's. They're from RS Ramayan's Mat Jaao song.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
I also have some pictures of Ram, Sita and Lakshman at Shringaverapura. I'll snap more unless Gunia has them and wants to post them.

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Janu Di
Wow really nice pics Di! I have already told you that Deeps look so elegant in this hairstyle! I love her look. I wish we could have more of her untied hair looks, in Panchawati and other vanvas epis😳 I have all the pics already snapped. You don't need to work hard on capturing them again.  πŸ˜ƒ
I was planning to post the Bharadwaj Asram caps on yasho's suggestion, but now I will post Siya Ram at Shrigaverapura snaps first.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: arun-deeps

@Janu Di
Wow really nice pics Di! I have already told you that Deeps look so elegant in this hairstyle! I love her look. I wish we could have more of her untied hair looks, in Panchawati and other vanvas epis😳 I have all the pics already snapped. You don't need to work hard on capturing them again.  πŸ˜ƒ
I was planning to post the Bharadwaj Asram caps on yasho's suggestion, but now I will post Siya Ram at Shrigaverapura snaps first.

I'm glad you liked the pics, Gunia! Yeah, Deepika really looked pretty with untied hair, but you know, RSR was taken in the 80s so Sita was obviously given a more traditional look of braided hair. πŸ˜³