Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Djokovic u finalu Rolan Garosa!

Izvor. B92 | SO, AG

Novak Djokovic plasirao se drugi put u karijeri u finale Rolan Garosa pobedivsi Ernestsa Gulbisa sa 6:3, 6:3, 3:6, 6:3.

Daltoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nn027

Ne mogu slike da postavim. 😕

JDJ7
Kritika Karma

Ashish

Meni cak ni to ne prikaze..😕
Daltoni thumbnail

Koji par ðŸ˜†

Laila and Sumer to get married in Rangrasiya?

A twist in the tale in Colors' popular show Rangrasiya as Laila and Sumer will join hands to destroy Paro and Rudra's life.

Friday, May 23, 2014 | 4:39:43 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   194 Comments  |  14986 Views

Colors' popular show Rangrasiya has gained immense popularity for the twists and turns created in the show.

As per the current track all the differences between Paro (Sanaya Irani) and Rudra (Ashish Sharma) are getting resolved and they are coming close to each other. The mis-understanding between them is getting sorted and things are looking fine between the coupple now.

Well, in the earlier episodes Rudra punishes Sumer for attempting to kill him by poisoning the laddoos. So he is currently staying from the family. With the entry of Laila (Ankita Sharma) back in the show, she tries to create a rift between Paro and Rudra by trying to create differences between them. But all her efforts go in vain as Rudra shows her the doors. But Laila and Sumer will come back to the show with an interesting twist in the tale.

Our sources say, "Laila and Sumer will join hands to take revenge from Rudra and Paro. Thus the duo will decide to get married and will enter the house once again to bring problems in the lives of Rudra and Paro."

"The have already started shooting and it will be shown that Laila will give an idea to Sumer to get married which he will take it jokingly and laugh over it. Due to this Laila will become furious and leave the spot," adds the source.

We contacted Udit Shuka and he said, "I cannot say that how I am entering the show because I myself don't know about how I am entering the show."

We also contacted Ankita Sharma for which she said, "As of now nothing is finalized and I am really not aware."

Will Sumer and Laila succeed in creating a rift between Rudra and Paro? To know more keep reading the space. 

Neha Jain

Hvala za clanak..🤗
Daltoni thumbnail

U kratko, sta je nas brka rekao? 😛

Meni ne izlazi video, samo neki tagovi sa desne strane..
nn027 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Daltoni

Meni cak ni to ne prikaze..😕

Ja sam na hromu uspela da otvorim linkove. Na mozili mi nece. 😕
Edited by nn027 - 9 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Imam goste..

Lepo se provedi. 😃

Edited by nn027 - 9 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Meni ne izlazi video, samo neki tagovi sa desne strane..

Ajde probaj u hromu. Sigurno si na mozili isto kao i ja.
nn027 thumbnail

nn027 thumbnail

I am happy that people still remembering it - Jayashree. T.

Posted by Aarti Gopalakrishnan On June 06, 2014

She started her career at the age of 5 as a child artist. However she gained more popularity when she started performing item dances in films. She had danced in more than 500 movies in the 1970s and 1980s and had acted in almost all Indian languages. Jayashree T is dynamic, sweet and very dignified. A true professional. She is more widely recognized as Naniji from her role in one of the most popular serial Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?Just Showbiz has the pleasure of speaking with her on her experience.

nani

Excerpts:

How do you feel seeing people still celebrating IPKKND even though it has gone off air?

I am happy that people are still remembering it and they are celebrating it. So thank you so much everybody and now since another season come up with different actors I wish them all the best.

You character has set a trademark in the television industry that not all saas' are bad. So tell me that even though having a background of film still you opted for this character on TV?

When I got this character, Nani, it had many shades like positive, negative so that's what I like the character. In the beginning she has been little negative, she was like very strict for ASR and very against of his modern approach and then she grows and gradually becomes positive and very bubbly Nani. There was a progression of character and that's why I liked it and I signed the show.

So how do you brought that accent of Naniji?

(laughs) Basically the character and the dialogues were very different and PH wanted to take that accent so I adopted that thing and I spoke. People liked it very much and everyone used to think and say you are so loving Nani, children want Nani like you and got good comments on that character. So I really appreciate it and all the love.

Any message to all the fans who are celebrating IPKKND season 1 3rd anniversary and trending on twitter #Happy3rdAnniversaryIPKKND.

I am really grateful to them that they still remember me and still remember IPKKND and Nani. Its very sweet of them and I hope they remember me forever. Thank you so much. I will surely come back and do something more on screen for them in future.

Mam any message to fans in Naniji style. 

(laughs) Aapne Humka Itna Saara Pyaar Diya, Aap Humka Itna Saara Pyaar Dewat Hai Iske Liye hum Bahut Bahut Shukra Guzar Hai. Aisan Hi Humka Pyaar Dete Rahe...Ihin Hum Kahat Hai...

Interviewer: Rashmi Shrivastava

nn027 thumbnail