Frequent Posters

ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Lovely!! I enjoyed it!! 
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Very good, continue soon. Loved how Raghav and Kalpi are starting to understand each other a bit more. :)
_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanx everyone for your likes and comments. Sorry, don't get enf time to reply to all of them, so saying thanx to everyone  together πŸ˜›

This part is not about RagNa...

Chapter 6: "Good" Neetu and a New Girl

Neetu was sitting on her sofa, "scheming" clearly etched on her face. Just now Manda, her servant-cum-spy, had told her of the recent developments. Her daughter Pooki was in love, and that too with none other than Raghav Singhaniya. Surprisingly, instead of being worried or angry, Neetu was happy about it. Not that she was happy for her daughter, the reason behind this was nothing other than Raghav's property, which was worth ten thousand crores. If Pakhi got married to Raghav, she will become the owner of half of his property! Neetu's eyes shined with greed.

Now the only thing left to ensure was that they do get married, and she knew who she needed to ensure that - Kamla. Neetu just needed to get back in Kamla's good books, and of course, Pakhi's too.

The next morning, Neetu woke everyone up with the sound of bells. Everyone was shocked beyond words to find Neetu doing pooja. She further tried to convince everyone that she has changed for good, leaving her husband and mother-in-law laughing, son disinterested, and daughter disgustedly making a remark as to what scheming she was up to this time. She did not give up and acted "good" all day. In order to convince Kamla, she also invited her for a pooja she had kept. Kamla was initially hesitant and unsure, but when Neetu took a stand for her when one of her friends tried to humiliate her, Kamla fell for her act.

Neetu's "good" acts continued. One day, one of her friends had called and while chatting, they landed on the topic of an acquaintance of hers (the friend) who was going to Mumbai for some time. Neetu's friend wondered if Neetu could help her with some suggestions where to live or visit. Neetu's "good" mind clicked and she suggested that her acquaintance could live as their guest. Eventually everything settled for that and Suman Ahuja was going to live with the Kapoors for the time she will be spending here.

It was a usual morning in the Kapoors residence. Everyone was dining quietly, lost in their own thoughts.

Pakhi - how to patofy Raghav...'

Prem - how to destroy Raghav...'

Neetu - my dushazaar crore...'

In short, Raghav was the main topic on everyone's mind. Suddenly Neetu remembered something and broke the silence.

"Acha listen up... we'll be having a guest for a while... she's an acquaintance of my friend, and as she was visiting Mumbai and didn't have a place to stay," Neetu said the last part with a kind and extremely innocent expression, "I thought we could help her out."

Prem and Pakhi rolled their eyes and returned to their breakfast. Sahil tonelessly replied, "Ok... If you have invited her, what problem can anyone have..."

Neetu continued, "Pakhi, you'll have to share your room with her... issibahaane you will also get a companion..."

Pakhi ignored her and went to her room.

Ohh! It's so difficult to be good...' Neetu said to herself.

It was evening, and Neetu was awaiting the arrival of her guest. Finally, the doorbell rang and a young girl in her early twenties entered.

"Hi aunty! You must be Ms. Kapoor, right? I'm Suman, Suman Ahuja."

"Yes, beta, come on in... you'll be living in Pakhi's room. I hope you don't have a problem in sharing?"

"No of course not... I just hope I'll get along well with your daughter. Otherwise... well, never mind."

Suddenly the phone rang.

"No problem aunty... I'll be able to find her room myself, you can go take the call, it might be important."

Neetu did so, and Suman went ahead to the direction she had been shown. She saw Pakhi's room, but didn't feel it was the one she was supposed to live in. She went ahead to another room, which was more plain and classy, without much fuss about the decorativeness. She took it to be "Pakhi's room", where she was supposed to stay, and without waiting for some confirmation, she got into the bed and fell asleep. Neetudidn't care enough to check once.

Later, Prem and Sahil returned from work. As Prem got into his room, he was infuriated to find somebody else on his bed. He immediately pushed her off and she fell on the floor, crying in pain.

"Ouch!"

"Sorry, didn't mean to hurt you!" Prem said with a smirk.

"What the hell! Is this the way you treat your guest?"

"Look, you're not my guest! I didn't invite you, nor did anyone ask me before inviting you! And by the way, weren't you supposed to live in Pakhi's room? Is this the way guests behave? Going into any room without permission?"

Everyone gathered there hearing the commotion. "What's happening here?" Sahil asked, looking from Prem to Suman.

"Mom, dad, I just came here and found this girl in my room, sleeping on my bed!"

"I didn't know which one was whose room! I just came here and was very tired, so I got into the room I thought I was supposed to be in and fell asleep!"

"Ok, ok, no problem! Anyone can make a mistake, don't be so angry choco-pie - "

"Choco-pie!"Suman laughed.

Prem went red. "You - "

"Enough Prem! Just leave it!" Neetu said. "Sorry aunty!" Suman said between peals of laughter, "I just couldn't stop myself - Choco-pie!" Suman got into another fit of laughter, and was joined by Pakhi.

Both the girls entered Pakhi's room laughing. Suman was just getting the idea that they'll get along well.

"By the way, why did you laugh so much?" Suman asked while arranging her things, "I mean, you must be used to it..."

"I wasn't laughing on my brother's nickname." Pakhi replied, laughing again, "I was laughing seeing you laugh! You look so ridiculous while laughing!"

"Oh really?"Suman asked in a challenging tone.

"Yes" Pakhi replied, unaffected. "By the way, I was laughing from the moment I saw you! Not just your laughter, your fashion sense is ridiculous too! Who wears such out of fashion plain T-shirts and old school jeans? And that too when you're on a vacation! And just look at your hair! It's so wild! You're not even wearing anything to accessorize - "

Suman yawned and clamped a hand on Pakhi's mouth to shut her up. "Now that's better!"

"What? I was advising you, helping you out!"

"Aand this is the first and last time I'm saying this, remember this all the time, I don't want any advice from you, and I won't ever!"

"Ok! Stay junglee like this!"

"There is something called dressing casually! Not everyone wants to look like a Christmas tree!"

"Yeah, whatever!"

"Who cares!"

One thing was clear, Suman and Pakhi can never get along.

Edited by _TheBlackRose_ - 9 years ago
appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update..please update next part soon..
_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: appyK

Superb update..please update next part soon..

Thanx!!
Mihika thumbnail
make suman and kalpi get along well πŸ˜† it will be a great surprise for neetuπŸ˜‰
awesome update πŸ‘
_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

make suman and kalpi get along well πŸ˜† it will be a great surprise for neetuπŸ˜‰

awesome update πŸ‘

hmm... Suman n kalpi will not meet so soon... It'll be much later, n most likely as rivals... But usske aage kya hona hai yeh toh baad mein hi dekha jaayega πŸ˜‰

Thanx!!😊
RoshnA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update. Loved Suman and Prem's face off
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
aww.. Lovely. 
Loving suman's attitude... Pakhi n suman scenes would be fun to read so as Prem n Suman's tiff. Update soon. 
diti96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry i dont knw how i missed this ff
Read 6 chap in 1 go
Awesum
Plz update soon
Waiting 4 the next part