Dear..Oppss Not So Dear DV's 3:)

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This post is for the great cv's oppss i mean the dv's we have. I have been thinking about all this for a while. Imagine i have my final exam tommorrow and here i m making this post *m so goanna flunk* ๐Ÿ˜ญ Anyways i have only 10 minutes so lemme make my point quick.

I have a rant i wanna direct only towards the dv's...this is not a sandhirian/randhirian or a person who hates parth/sa-rth with passion talking i am just a viewer of this show who fails to see any logic in this show anymore.

THIS IS NOT A COMPARISION OR A BASHING POST.
Only people who want to talk sensible stuff post here or read this. Blind fan girls please feel free to report. Like i care.

Where the hell are you going with this crap DV's? keep this up and even sandhir wont be able to save you cause the illogical stuff is making them lose their unique touch as well. Lemme show you how.

• Parth saves sanyukta from snake bite sanyukta rants about it for days. RD does the same and its not even thought of once? What are you trying to establish with this exactly? You should only be thank ful when the person is nice to you? otherwise its completely ok to be ungrateful just cause its your enemy? Contradictory much?
  • Parth intervenes between sameer and sanyu and saves her marraige. Sanyukta breaks down and is eternally grateful to him for saving her family which doesnt deserve any izzat to begin withs izzat. Randhir does the same..lies for her...sends yo-yo to help her cover up and not as much as a thought...instead she fights with him and blames him? for what exactly? Just because he aint prince charming and doesnt sugar coat everything? PATHETIC ๐Ÿคข

And these are only two instances i am pointing out cause i have no time right now. I can point out a hundred more. DV's copying sandhir scenes on sa-rth...randhir anger scenes on parth...i dont know what they are trying to do with this? make us love them the same? It surely is having the opposite effect. Same scenes dikhate hai...they make parth the hero and yet in the same scene randhir becomes the villain.

When rd mistreats parth no one sees that he is provoked. No one sees that he has had a bad past. No one sees that he is hurting. He is immediately labelled the villain.

When parth does the same...reasons...provocations...hurt...past...everything comes into play...

I am totally baffled and confused...sanyukta and rd both are butchered just to cater to parth ki mahanta...and now another track just for the same with this money track...totally fed up with this logicless crap. PLEASE GIVE ME BACK MY OLD SH. We dont hate parth or bash him wanted. this discrimination is making us hate him. His hogging up more than half of the screen space for his sob story is making us hate him. Please enough of it already. Spare us. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thats it for now. Me signing off.

Please wish me luck for my exam. Hope i dont fail. Night out zindabad ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by --Ari-- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome post ari..agree with u totally :) *thumbs up*
Helooohybye thumbnail
Ari cant agree more ...ur post are always eyeopener for voldemarts fans 
suzi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree wid ur each n evry word!!
m soo busy drooling over randhir that i dint notice all these thngs :(
dis s soo not fair!!
cv's,plz rectify ur mistakes bfre its too late!!

ps-@tm al d best fr tmrw :)
yoyoanjali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaar i dont understand when that when parth said to rd that he is using his mom's money ...
i mean evryone is using their parents money in engg college
ryt ..!!
only a few who cannot afford do part time (mark my words 'only few')
is it wrong in taking parents money for studies!!!!

somebody pleas explain this..
i was literaly infuriated by this comment..!!๐Ÿ˜ก
fairy2410 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
CVs r in luv with someone๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†
totally agree with u
btw best of luck for ur exams๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: yoyoanjali

yaar i dont understand when that when parth said to rd that he is using his mom's money ...
i mean evryone is using their parents money in engg college
ryt ..!!
only a few who cannot afford do part time (mark my words 'only few')
is it wrong in taking parents money for studies!!!!

somebody pleas explain this..
i was literaly infuriated by this comment..!!๐Ÿ˜ก

he looks like a bigger mcp now if u ask me... i m skipping this episode... i mean seriously what was the intention of that comment? every woman works now-a-days...so whats so bad or derogatory in using his moms money? it is so wrong to bring that up...rd's comment was atleast justified to some extent...he doesnt sign the property papers...has all that money to himself...yet acts as if he has none...he is always behind sanyu who is rich while vidushi is poor and he pays her no heed...
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy2410

CVs r in luv with someone๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†

totally agree with u
btw best of luck for ur exams๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

so true...thanks for the wishes ๐Ÿ˜Š
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: suzi...

agree wid ur each n evry word!!
m soo busy drooling over randhir that i dint notice all these thngs :(
dis s soo not fair!!
cv's,plz rectify ur mistakes bfre its too late!!

ps-@tm al d best fr tmrw :)

thnk you for agreeing...

and thanks for the wishes as well
luvsandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can't agree more! How long are they going to continue with this unrealistic and overly dramatic stuff! Today's episode was very dissapointing! 'Parth, parth, parth'! Uff fed up..That wall breaking scene was so stupid!
Itne dhire Marne se toh potato chips bhi nahi tutte! ๐Ÿ˜’
Lastly, all the best for ur exam tomorrow! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ