Raghu:I will Die without you Baabyji :D - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Good episode today. This is what I wanted Shivani to say to Raghu in the Mumbai drama incl the Sumi part. Im extremely happy that the Cvs were in sync. There is a limit to selfishness the viewers will accept in the female lead. And mostly women watch soaps. Now Im fine with Raghu and Shivani. They can do watever they want to in Mumbai. 😊. But where does the money come from ??Edited by poiu123 - 9 years ago
Well it was  a epi of shockers ...after every few mints v were getting to see truths revealed n all the shocking faces of all the characters one after the other . πŸ˜†

Well R looking all tensed when shi refused to take his help for her treatment ,n just opened his fake marriage truth bcz Shi was questioning abt their relationship status .N R came out with mein bhi mar jaungaa app ke binaa 😲 so he is no more a naukar to her nor the promise is holding him to her ,it is something more than this n he has only to realize it .N he agreeing that he cares a damn abt right or wrong when its abt her ..says so much .

Well shi asking R to apologize to sumi was really illogical n  Uturn of sorts from her .πŸ˜• Y this sympathy for sumi when she actually knows her true colors n her intentions ,well may b some damage control by cvs here .

Has shi agreed for treatment ??? ..may b i missed something .

Well sumi had a chance to come clean abt the fake marriage when she knows that R has revealed to shi but she continues to play the game till bela dint bust it .So here both R n sumi r partner in crimes n both need to give a explanation to the family .

Dont think its the end of sumi ,she has just started now ,she will surely turn even more vengeful n come out open with her evil plans . Now she will no more play the goody game .

Well dint like the precap ,in this show the difference in status game is always shown very dramatic , this does not  happen everyday with middle class people n dont think any hotel manager will speak in such a tone with his customers n then when R has not misbehaved or done any sort of tamasha there .πŸ˜•
thank you for a wonderful analysis Jyoti..
I loved todays episode..
Shivani has too much kindness instilled in her to think ill, even for a person like Sumi..
Sumi doesn't deserve Shivani's compassion.. its her bad luck to not fully hear Shivani's conversation..
RaShi's love for each other is so overwhelming.. his love for Shivani, is as strong as hers for him..
he conceals his feelings so well.. superb dialogues..
I am very thrilled with this new track.. its all about confessions and opening up and bonding of RaShi.. always waited for a miracle to happen, for RaShi's union.. maybe, Shivani's heart condition could be that miracle in disguise.
Edited by shym - 9 years ago
A very interesting episode... πŸ˜›

so finally Raghu-Sumi's fake marriage is exposed infront of Shivani as well as Bela and family... πŸ˜›
Raghu's mom returned back at the right time... interesting to see her reaction to the fake marriage.. πŸ˜›

@Latha .. regarding Shivani's attitude, on the face of it she seems to be selfish.. but remember  that she challenged Raghu to break up his marriage to Sumi only when Raghu forbid her to marry Karan.. in her mind, it was like " If you can marry Sumi, I can marry Karan" attitude.. I don't feel that she actually meant to break up Raghu-Sumi marriage.. 😲.. infact, she cried buckets after their marriage, but never questioned Raghu or Sumi.. 😲

But today Shivani's insistence that Raghu apologise to Sumi was a surprise.. maybe she felt bad that Raghu used Sumi for her sake i.e. to make Shivani marry Karan.. πŸ˜•

Felt annoyed with Raghu today.. atleast he could explain the circumstances properly to Sumi, before telling the truth to Shivani...πŸ˜•...  he could only mumble in apology when Sumi was blasting him over the phone... but one could tell that he really did not care about Sumi's reactions..😲  .. also it was cowardly the way he blurted the truth to Bela and let her deal with the mess ... πŸ˜•.. he knows very well that Bela will take care of it..

Sumitra is such a sick character... when Raghu told Shivani the truth, she knew the fake marriage was over... the person for whom the charade was carried out, had come to know the truth .. but she still pretended to be Bahu infront of the Sehariya family..😑... its good that Bela cut short her nautanki... 😑
Great analysis πŸ‘πŸΌ
I so want to see maya bite the dust πŸ˜‘ That woman has no remorse I guess 

I want sumitra to be sent away in the most harshest way where all her bad deeds are brought to light . When she leaves I don't want her to leave any guilt baggage with the sehariyas except Maya😑

Shivani surprised & annoyed me at the same time πŸ˜• She was not pushing herself on Raghu but pushing Raghu to apologise  to The Evil sumitra was OTT

I am just hoping sumitra is not. Given a pleasent farewell . I so want my revenge πŸ˜›

Lol!i sound so much like sumi now πŸ˜†

Now if sumi leaves will they spike up Rupesh . He is the only  ghirgit left behind πŸ˜†  . It is so no fun with no villains in the story . LolπŸ˜›

Precap : πŸ˜† Shivani giving a dressing down to the hotel managerπŸ˜›πŸ‘

Btw : Shivani doesnot miss her Bhade Bhaiyya but I do miss Jazz😭 he is not toldabt his sick sister πŸ˜• That is SAD
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by poiu123

Good episode today. This is what I wanted Shivani to say to Raghu in the Mumbai drama incl the Sumi part. Im extremely happy that the Cvs were in sync. There is a limit to selfishness the viewers will accept in the female lead. And mostly women watch soaps. Now Im fine with Raghu and Shivani. They can do watever they want to in Mumbai. 😊. But where does the money come from ??

I m still not convinced that Shivani asked Raghu to apologise to Sumi .. my question why should Shivani ask this when she knows Sumi's true face long back ..  also Sumi was equal partner in crime for the fake marriage act na .. so whether Raghu apologises to Sumi or not should b entirely Raghu ka wish ...  Shivani should not hv forced it on Raghu I felt πŸ€”

Otherwise rest was all fine for me ... and about money lets see  how he goes arranging it ...
Originally posted by a_uma

A very interesting episode... πŸ˜›

so finally Raghu-Sumi's fake marriage is exposed infront of Shivani as well as Bela and family... πŸ˜›
Raghu's mom returned back at the right time... interesting to see her reaction to the fake marriage.. πŸ˜›

@Latha .. regarding Shivani's attitude, on the face of it she seems to be selfish.. but remember  that she challenged Raghu to break up his marriage to Sumi only when Raghu forbid her to marry Karan.. in her mind, it was like " If you can marry Sumi, I can marry Karan" attitude.. I don't feel that she actually meant to break up Raghu-Sumi marriage.. 😲.. infact, she cried buckets after their marriage, but never questioned Raghu or Sumi.. 😲

But Uma Di there is a difference between 2 ri8? Raghu asked her to break up the marriage with Karan which has't happened yet... but shivani asked to break up a marriage which already happened...just think if sumi is a +ve girl is not so unfair and selfish nature of shivani to put forth such a condition...instead of crying buckets of water and leaving Raghu to his fate and letting giving herself to fate...if she really loved him she should have felt more worried for R marrying such a girl than crying for her own self that she has to marry karan...she had a choice to refuse marriage with karan  and save R from sumi...

But today Shivani's insistence that Raghu apologise to Sumi was a surprise.. maybe she felt bad that Raghu used Sumi for her sake i.e. to make Shivani marry Karan.. πŸ˜•

Felt annoyed with Raghu today.. atleast he could explain the circumstances properly to Sumi, before telling the truth to Shivani...πŸ˜•...  he could only mumble in apology when Sumi was blasting him over the phone... but one could tell that he really did not care about Sumi's reactions..😲  .. also it was cowardly the way he blurted the truth to Bela and let her deal with the mess ... πŸ˜•.. he knows very well that Bela will take care of it..

Sumitra is such a sick character... when Raghu told Shivani the truth, she knew the fake marriage was over... the person for whom the charade was carried out, had come to know the truth .. but she still pretended to be Bahu infront of the Sehariya family..😑... its good that Bela cut short her nautanki... 😑
Originally posted by heera1702

Well it was  a epi of shockers ...after every few mints v were getting to see truths revealed n all the shocking faces of all the characters one after the other . πŸ˜†

In fact our faces were all sort of shocking too while watching the episode πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well R looking all tensed when shi refused to take his help for her treatment ,n just opened his fake marriage truth bcz Shi was questioning abt their relationship status .N R came out with mein bhi mar jaungaa app ke binaa 😲 so he is no more a naukar to her nor the promise is holding him to her ,it is something more than this n he has only to realize it .N he agreeing that he cares a damn abt right or wrong when its abt her ..says so much .

yeah today Raghu looked a bit baffled to me the moment Shivani came up with Hum aapke hai kaun question and Raghu was all clean bowled because he cant say u r my wife or anything either .. he could just stammer and say  u r my own  .. but he cant exactly say the name of their relationship . no wonder he gave out the fake marriage truth πŸ˜†

Well shi asking R to apologize to sumi was really illogical n  Uturn of sorts from her .πŸ˜• Y this sympathy for sumi when she actually knows her true colors n her intentions ,well may b some damage control by cvs here .

yup I felt the same too and dint like it at all

Has shi agreed for treatment ??? ..may b i missed something .

I think whole debate on treatment got interrupted with Bela's call .. so on surface level mayb the debate is stopped now but dont think Shivani is convinced for the treatment yet πŸ€”

Well sumi had a chance to come clean abt the fake marriage when she knows that R has revealed to shi but she continues to play the game till bela dint bust it .So here both R n sumi r partner in crimes n both need to give a explanation to the family .

exactly .. Sumi still continued with the lie .. hope she dont play the victim card tomorrow

Dont think its the end of sumi ,she has just started now ,she will surely turn even more vengeful n come out open with her evil plans . Now she will no more play the goody game .

I too feel she might go all out negative now

Well dint like the precap ,in this show the difference in status game is always shown very dramatic , this does not  happen everyday with middle class people n dont think any hotel manager will speak in such a tone with his customers n then when R has not misbehaved or done any sort of tamasha there .πŸ˜•

I sort of agree here .. in daily soaps these kind of things r a bit overdone for sure ... lets see how the epi goes tomorrow πŸ˜•

Originally posted by Latha.I